How has the Coronavirus impacted you directly, to this point?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
One of my people used to work for Comcast said that was the worst job of his life
The point of working for a cable company is to move up. So many levels to this shit. Been with Time Warner/Spectrum for 13 years. I wake up and do my thing straight from the crib. Dont have to go into an office. Only see my boss like once a week. Unlimited OT because we pop in my area, so I get it in. Im a level 5 business class tech. Only level after that is fiber tech. Dont want that job or sup position though. No OT in it. Make more money than my supervisor by the end of the year, and can do this shit in my sleep. Personally I love it :dunno:

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
Three NYC friends dead. Surreal.

3.31.20 UPDATE:
4th person I know with covid-19 is in a NJ hospital's ICU with multiple organ failure. His daughter lives with me & my family while she finishes college. (I got my family out of NY about 3 years ago)

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But red states are going to catch hell in the long run. The leadership of most of the red states are nothing but Trump's ass puppets, so they are not going to do the opposite of what he suggests.
The people voted for them niggas

since 1776

no remorse.

I read that one senator who blocked sick leave is actually on sick paid leave

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thought: shouldn't we so-called essential employees get hazard pay for this shit?
Nah

its called occupational hazard. U know what u signed up for.

:dunno:

my thing is, if all my essential crewmembers are not safe then they will not be working in the hospital

I would fucking lead a nation wide strike to help NOBODY if we are not safe and demands are not met.

and I agree with u chuck

that burger flipper should get paid Like a brain surgeon right now.

but u have them uppity niggas who think it’s shouldn’t be like that.

fuck them all

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Nah

its called occupational hazard. U know what u signed up for.

:dunno:

my thing is, if all my essential crewmembers are not safe then they will not be working in the hospital

I would fucking lead a nation wife strike to help NOBODY if we are not safe and demands are not met.
It's not like I'm a first responder or a soldier.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these niggas talking about the people need to get better jobs and shit
and now fast food places and such are the only ones gainfully employed
how bout dat

Yep. Anyone that looked down their nose at someone for working at Wawa or Acme needs to catch the Rona. They're the only people keeping society going by making sandwiches and restocking necessities.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Thought: shouldn't we so-called essential employees get hazard pay for this shit?
91192229_559959374627273_173178226745540608_n.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
wife just told me that people suffering ONLY from colds, flu and seasonal allergies are flocking to hospitals fearful of having the corona virus...

...where they are contracting the corona virus.

:smh:
Yeah, some folks said that would happen. Then some of those same folks will get sick with the real thing and think it's the first condition and will wait too long to get help. :smh: Know it's going to be some people too embarrassed to go back twice. Sitting up to breathe until they take their last. :smh:

What a big fucking mess this is going to be.