They hate Black people

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Vlad wasn't expecting this response. He had to bring up his meddling with two or three other muhfuckas who he interviewed looking for some relief from the backlash.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hate is a strong word and I don't like to speak in absolutes but he spoke a lot of truth in his diatribe. They have to perform such mental gymnastics to defend their positions when it's just more truthful to say "I don't like black people". "I believe stupid implausible shit like trickle-down economics and climate change is a hoax". Nah you don't, you're just willing to tolerate it in exchange for white supremacy.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:yes:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Hate is a strong word and I don't like to speak in absolutes but he spoke a lot of truth in his diatribe. They have to perform such mental gymnastics to defend their positions when it's just more truthful to say "I don't like black people". "I believe stupid implausible shit like trickle-down economics and climate change is a hoax". Nah you don't, you're just willing to tolerate it in exchange for white supremacy.

I feel what you're saying but what else to call this persistent, generational mistreatment of black folks in America other than hate? The horrors of chattel slavery, resistance to Reconstruction efforts, Jim Crow, Redlining, political/economic disenfranchisement etc etc etc have definitely been animated by a hate so deep it's almost preternatural. It's woven into the fabric of this nation. Shit really boggles the mind.

Godfrey nailed it. Thanks op.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elijah Muhammad was right. Fuck integrating with devils who despise us and while I'm at it, fuck those Africans who come here and think they are better than we and call us descendants of cotton pickers. The slave trade would have never been possible to any great extent without the participation of Africans who either sold their own to white slavers or did not kill, or attempt to kill, every white bastard as soon as they arrived on shore to buy black flesh. :angry:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The thing that bothers me the most about hating dwights is that they will not leave us alone. Like in the video they don't want us in their circles, but they do everything in their power to attack us when we want to come together. So basically they don't fuck with us, but they like fucking with us so that we collectively remain fucked up.

We just need to be unapologetic and unified about who we are, that is the key. Stop being fearful of what they can do because they been doing it for centuries. When will the giant awake............................ We need to get away from being dependent on dwights for all aspects of our existence in all 9 areas of human activities.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The thing that bothers me the most about hating dwights is that they will not leave us alone. Like in the video they don't want us in their circles, but they do everything in their power to attack us when we want to come together. So basically they don't fuck with us, but they like fucking with us so that we collectively remain fucked up.

We just need to be unapologetic and unified about who we are, that is the key. Stop being fearful of what they can do because they been doing it for centuries. When will the giant awake............................ We need to get away from being dependent on dwights for all aspects of our existence in all 9 areas of human activities.
Word up. Cacs are deranged. Anytime something bad happens caused by a non cac they sarcastically throw out their “Hows diversity working out Libs?” Everytime I see that racist shit in comments under articles with non white crime. Then when we have our own colleges, Channels, festivals, they cry like bitches that it’s racist.

Why can’t we do that too waaaaaaa. I fucking hate them.
The difference with Black Colleges and all our Black things is we include anybody who wants to go. Cacs are free to go to a HBCU but when we created them we couldn’t attend their shit filled Universities. I’m so fucking sick of these demonic sub humans.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you gotta give cacs credit.. they do a fuckin excellent

job of hiding and covering up their NEEDYness...

they are an extremely needy fuckin people..

because of their NEEDYness the whole world is thrown into chaos..

they are NOT a tropical people and should only VISIT tropical places...

but noooooooooo they want to set up shop in southern california, florida, mexico, central south america, all over africa an asia...

they dont want to go where they really belong northern russia.... that climate is genetically where they are supposed to be..

but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they want to be a TROPICAL people so bad...

they will sit in the sun knowing damn well they shouldnt be..

why because as much as they try to hide it.. they NEEED to be around us...

few coons and bed wenches love it tho...

... its getting pathetically disgusting... to the point..

I dont hate them.. but I dont see them as normally functioning people...

they got all the fuckin sundown towns in america to raise a family..

but nooooooooooo tooo many would rather gentrify our neighborhoods...

their psychosis runs deep..

Last edited:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel what you're saying but what else to call this persistent, generational mistreatment of black folks in America other than hate? The horrors of chattel slavery, resistance to Reconstruction efforts, Jim Crow, Redlining, political/economic disenfranchisement etc etc etc have definitely been animated by a hate so deep it's almost preternatural. It's woven into the fabric of this nation. Shit really boggles the mind.

Godfrey nailed it. Thanks op.

It's just semantics. My default mode with white people is they're all racist but I don't like to paint everyone with a broad brush. I don't like it when they do it to us so I try not to do it with them. They all have some level of fear, anger or resentment towards us.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Elijah Muhammad was right. Fuck integrating with devils who despise us and while I'm at it, fuck those Africans who come here and think they are better than we and call us descendants of cotton pickers. The slave trade would have never been possible to any great extent without the participation of Africans who either sold their own to white slavers or did not kill, or attempt to kill, every white bastard as soon as they arrived on shore to buy black flesh. :angry:

You sound like 1 of those pretend brothas. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

so thats kogalees other screen name.. and why you tryin to remix this so we throw shade on African brethren..

they dont gentrify or have the options to live any fuckin where in the united states but choose to gentrify our hoods..

not sure who you are but you soundin mighty dwight boishe

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you gotta give cacs credit.. they do a fuckin excellent

job of hiding and covering up their NEEDYness...

they are an extremely needy fuckin people..

because of their NEEDYness the whole world is thrown into chaos..

they are NOT a tropical people and should only VISIT tropical places...

but noooooooooo they want to set up shop in southern california, florida, mexico, central south america, all over africa an asia...

they dont want to go where they really belong northern russia.... that climate is genetically where they are supposed to be..

but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they want to be a TROPICAL people so bad...

they will sit in the sun knowing damn well they shouldnt be..

why because as much as they try to hide it.. they NEEED to be around us...

few coons and bed wenches love it tho...

... its getting pathetically disgusting... to the point..

I dont hate them.. but I dont see them as normally functioning people...

they got all the fuckin sundown towns in america to raise a family..

but nooooooooooo tooo many would rather gentrify our neighborhoods...

their psychosis runs deep..

This olllld white brawd at my job was like have you or your family ever had this? She showed me her hand and her nose where they did biopsy for skin cancer. I wanted to say no bitch.. We got built in sunscreen.. Yall pale face cacs don't belong in the sun. You need to get your ass back to that snow and them caves you crawled out of.

But I just said uh uh.. You be careful now.. Use that sunscreen.

:lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This olllld white brawd at my job was like have you or your family ever had this? She showed me her hand and her nose where they did biopsy for skin cancer. I wanted to say no bitch.. We got built in sunscreen.. Yall pale face cacs don't belong in the sun. You need to get your ass back to that snow and them caves you crawled out of.

But I just said uh uh.. You be careful now.. Use that sunscreen.

:lol:

lol,

I was in cancun chillin on the beach... gettin all that cosmic love.. yes we literally get food from sunlight.. it literally feeds us.. like a loving mother... LOL..

Im soakin up all that vit D riiiiiight.... just chillin...

then I mean this fuckin cac was a good hundred yards away... he was with his girlfriend and this other older women...

dude said out loud... "I aint know ""blacks"" could tan!!!

I just looked an his girlfriend nudged him to shut up....

bruh I couldnt stop chuckling...

coming back from Jamaica... I was so dark I was a friggen eclipse...lovin it...

well Im waiting the longass security line... this lil euro boy about 15 years old kept lookin at me...

and he said out loud.... to the older dude that was with him.. but lookin right at me...said..

"I wish I was black" bruh that older dude whispered something to him...

when we take care of our skin and feed it the natural sunlight it needs..

there isnt a more beautiful complexion anywhere...

damn shame so many of us run from the sun....

pathetic...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Part 1 of 4
Godfrey Addresses DJ Vlad's Tweet About ADOS Reparations & Free Tuition (Part 1)

This is something we know,we've known this for decades and this alone should be why we should go out of our way to deal with us,buy with us,enjoy us,support us and pass the knowledge down.Fuck America,we're here let's in 2020 think more black no matter the fuck shit it will kill itself off and what we will be left with is way more important than that,the goal is Us for us.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so thats kogalees other screen name.. and why you tryin to remix this so we throw shade on African brethren..

they dont gentrify or have the options to live any fuckin where in the united states but choose to gentrify our hoods..

not sure who you are but you soundin mighty dwight boishe

I'm not throwing shade on ALL "African brethren", just those who look down on us because of our mixed blood and cast aspersions on our ancestors for having been slaves. I'm positive there are others like me who have heard first hand Africans throwing shade at us and thinking they are better than we. And as far as I'm concerned they are no better than racist white people, in fact they're worse given their skin color is essentially the same as ours. Just as we don't abide coons, Toms and Thomasinas most of us will not accept derision from some Africans who come here possessing a misguided sense of superiority due to their pure blood. Fuck them and any apologist for them. Oh as an afterthought, why are so many of them Trump Supporters? Hmm.. :hmm:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not throwing shade on ALL "African brethren", just those who look down on us because of our mixed blood and cast aspersions on our ancestors for having been slaves. I'm positive there are others like me who have heard first hand Africans throwing shade at us and thinking they are better than we. And as far as I'm concerned they are no better than racist white people, in fact they're worse given their skin color is essentially the same as ours. Just as we don't abide coons, Toms and Thomasinas most of us will not accept derision from some Africans who come here possessing a misguided sense of superiority due to their pure blood. Fuck them and any apologist for them. Oh as an afterthought, why are so many of them Trump Supporters? Hmm.. :hmm:

who do you think hand picks them and mind fucks those particular coons to come here?

you think they are more your enemy then the catholic church and their masonic minions??

if so then you dont know your history.. you need to remove yourself from the chessboard.. step back away from the pieces..

open your eyes an see who the players are.....

being focused on the pawns is exactly what they expect other pawns to do..

and if you cant see that.. well then you been mind fucked to be part of the problem.

its just like the same folks getting mad at kkkops.. the ass of the snake..

and ignoring the head of the snake..

and wondering why the snake keeps slithering..

unfuck your mind and peep the whole chessboard.
This is something we know,we've known this for decades and this alone should be why we should go out of our way to deal with us,buy with us,enjoy us,support us and pass the knowledge down.Fuck America,we're here let's in 2020 think more black no matter the fuck shit it will kill itself off and what we will be left with is way more important than that,the goal is Us for us.

we can we just have to get this shit out of our brain..

that we need permission to do it..

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who do you think hand picks them and mind fucks those particular coons to come here?

you think they are more your enemy then the catholic church and their masonic minions??

if so then you dont know your history.. you need to remove yourself from the chessboard.. step back away from the pieces..

open your eyes an see who the players are.....

being focused on the pawns is exactly what they expect other pawns to do..

and if you cant see that.. well then you been mind fucked to be part of the problem.

its just like the same folks getting mad at kkkops.. the ass of the snake..

and ignoring the head of the snake..

and wondering why the snake keeps slithering..

unfuck your mind and peep the whole chessboard.

we can we just have to get this shit out of our brain..

that we need permission to do it..
Oh please you've taken deflection to a whole nother level. Irrespective of who "hand picks" and "mind fucks" them, if they come here talking shit about us then again, fuck them and any apologist who rationalizes their behavior. I'm done, and really do not wish discuss it further with a person obviously suffering from delusions of intellectual grandeur. :hmm: