BGOL pussy niggas called out and running! (freddygoodbud, mailboxpimp, dr truth, et al)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HNIC and BGOL will be hosting live debates on hot-button topics on the BGOL YouTube channel!

First debate will be between @VAiz4hustlaz and @Mrfreddygoodbud on the topic “Who are Black Americans, ADOS or Moors?”. Stay tuned for date and time!

Add ideas for other live debate topics and debaters to this thread.

lol..

yea ok???

You cant even admit your wrong, why on earth would you think you are worthy of a debate??

you need to prove yourself, you dont see eagles cluckin around with the chickens do you??

If you can admit you are wrong... get some practice, win a couple debates I might consider.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
lol..

yea ok???

You cant even admit your wrong, why on earth would you think you are worthy of a debate??

you need to prove yourself, you dont see eagles cluckin around with the chickens do you??

If you can admit you are wrong... get some practice, win a couple debates I might consider.

So if I’m wrong, a live debate with me should be an easy win for you, right? 10 million ppl live in New York, so it’s not like anyone will recognize your voice. This debate could launch a new era on BGOL. Take us to that next level. How would your Moorish warrior ancestors feel about you running from a simple conversation?
What are you afraid of? :puzzled:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
+++++
So if I’m wrong, a live debate with me should be an easy win for you, right? 10 million ppl live in New York, so it’s not like anyone will recognize your voice. This debate could launch a new era on BGOL. Take us to that next level. How would your Moorish warrior ancestors feel about you running from a simple conversation?
What are you afraid of? :puzzled:

lol

Im afraid of being seen cluckin around with the chickens..

What incentives do I have slappin you around on youtube...??

Then Id have to fuckin do homework and shit.. prepare a presentation....

and Id have to have a worthy person who is mature enough to admit when you are wrong..

you already proven yourself unworthy.. ..

You are one of those negros not ready to be a Moor, you still want to eat your pork and fuck pasty bitches...

I know your kind... I can smell you miles away....

go back to fuckin your fat mountain beckys, eating yo pork po boy sammiches....

and being the fuckin good little agent you are..amongst the chickens and pigeons... where you are happy and content.

Can you even admit I was right about Moor being mentioned in the South Carolina Negro Law?

this is like the fuckin hundreth time I asked and all hundred times you proved you are too immature to admit when YOU are wrong..

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
+++++

lol

and Id have to have a worthy person who is mature enough to admit when you are wrong..

You are one of those negros not ready to be a Moor, you still want to eat your pork and fuck pasty bitches...

and being the fuckin good little agent you are..amongst the chickens and pigeons... where you are happy and content.

Can you even admit I was right about Moor being mentioned in the South Carolina Negro Law?

this is like the fuckin hundreth time I asked and all hundred times you proved you are too immature to admit when YOU are wrong..

No, Black people in America are not referred to as Moors in the South Carolina Negro Law. But feel free to point me to another legal document that does. And why are you afraid to discuss this in a live debate?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, Black people in America are not referred to as Moors in the South Carolina Negro Law. But feel free to point me to another legal document that does. And why are you afraid to discuss this in a live debate?

sorry try again..

You stated the south carolina negro law doesnt even mention moors..... and tried to clown...

When I pointed out it DOES mention moors.. then you feebly tried to remix it.. and say.. Well it doesnt mention it how you mention it.

DId you or did you not say, the South Carolina Negro laws

"does not even mention Moors"??

answer that agent??

you cant even comprehend the fact the law was written to officially cut us off from our true history an label us this fictional thing called "negro" and "black" people...

negro is derived from the spanish word necro... and it means dead..

Like your logic and debate skills.

You said the South Carolina Negro law DOES NOT MENTION MOOR.

and it INDEED does..

and the fact you think Im fuckin stupid and will go for this pathetic okey doke of yours.. Just because you cant admit you are wrong...

further proves you are simply not worth the effort...Your maturity level is on childish...

I dont debate children... I school em

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
+++++

lol

You scurred?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MmmmmmHmmmmm As much as I hate to ascribe female traits to poor or negative behavior, I'm going to drop this anyway...

poor or negative behavior... So you want me to debate a grown ass man, who cant admit they are wrong??

Thats whats hot in your streets???

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
So @Mrfreddygoodbud , ALL of that Moor talk is bullshit! Straight bullshit! And you know you can’t support or defend any of it, which is why you’re tucking your dick between your legs and running from this debate.

Since mrfreddygoodcrack is letting the whole board know he’s pussy, how about some of you anti-ADOS posters step to me? @Hotlantan , @Mr. Met , @Drayonis , @fonzerrillii (you’re a lawyer so it should be easy for you), @mangobob79 , and whoever else is anti-ADOS. I want the smoke!!

Time to take BGOL to a higher level!