Kid get stomped out by 2 dudes while his group of 7 friends retreat

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lil dummies caught up tryin catch clout

in a fuckin mall..

all them young heads there.. they think not one of them gonna do the right thing and turn them in...

or at least have smart parents that would make them do the right thing and out those attempted murderers...

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Real talk, the only “fight” I ever “lost” was because my boy got hit in the face with a pipe and i stood over him to stop him from getting jumped any worse. They came after me and I grabbed one of them and didn’t let go. Math dictates that if I am holding someone with one hand and throwing punches with the other, I have none remaining to guard with. This was some ol’school high school shit.
But I’m minus all those BAN’s after that night for letting that occur.
Salute bruh....

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Salute bruh....

And I don’t share that story on some supa-n*gga sh*t.
It’s one thing to knock someone out in a fair one.
Sometimes it’s not a one-on-one and you have to deal with the danger that comes from being outnumbered.
But the one thing is that if it’s just beef or even something petty, there’s only a few things worth attempted murder. Everything else, you let that man wake up and if he wants an encore you bring the drummer back out for another set after the concert is over.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas need to get through their thick skulls ..cameras mean charges are gonna stick. No more of that he say, she say shit. Everybody got a camera and it shows they were clearly the agressors even if they didn't start the fight. Young bloods will be in google search for decades. They need to give these young bucks a internet 101 class.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I love those head shots and the stupidity to allow themselves to be taped …. slam dunk attempted murder charges for the prosecutors …. :yes:

Hard to watch. Lil homies might get hit with attempted murder depending on the city
^^^^^^^^^
Where is this?
1751569-prv8224_cov.jpg
"The Savage lands, of course !!!"

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why this is just being posted and circulating now …. it's more than a year old ….. :confused:

2 arrested after violent attack on teens at Stonebriar Centre

Published June 18, 2018
News
FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
FRISCO, Texas - Police have arrested two people in a brutal beating in Frisco.
505f19a6-P-STONEBRIAR20CENTRE20ASSAULT209P_00.01.52.06_1529284562886.png_5675018_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

4YCIPKAE37S6SXPSNN35D3GHNU.jpg

eb55fd28-P-STONEBRIAR20CENTRE20ASSAULT209P_00.00.01.20_1529284562873.png_5675017_ver1.0.jpg

6badcedd-P-STONEBRIAR20CENTRE20ASSAULT209P_00.00.41.13_1529284560053.png_5675015_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The victim, Josh Johnson, is recovering and spoke exclusively with FOX 4.

“It was just horrible. How do you do a person like that, though?” he said.

Video posted to social media shows the 17-year-old from Little Elm being beaten and dragged at Stonebriar Centre. At least one man stomped his head. The video is too graphic to show in its entirety.

Josh’s mother, Marie Johnson, won’t even watch it.

“Just pure evil. No concern for life,” she said.

Josh says he and his friend, 16-year-old J.J. Baldridge, were at a Friday night showing of Incredibles 2 when a man behind them in the theater started yelling for everyone to be quiet or else.

“Just kept nagging,” he recalled. “Then he pointed at him, and he pointed at me.”

Josh says the sucker punch came once they got out of the theater, knocking him to the ground. He has stitches and fractures in his face to show for it.

“He stepped on my head,” Josh said. “Everybody just started screaming, recording and all that. I heard people laughing, too.”

J.J. says he came to Josh’s defense and then got jumped himself.

“I just felt so mad,” J.J. said. “And that’s when I had to fight for him. When he had tried to get back up, that’s when the dude in the orange hat stomped on him, and I hit him.”

As the two laid unconscious, people recorded video rather than calling for help.

"I don't know if people are just scared or they're in it for the entertainment, I don't know,” said J.J.’s mother, Tamara Baldridge. “But I just think the social media itself has gone too far.”

The video and tips from the public did allow Frisco PD to identify 18-year-olds Sincere Wheat and Jonathan Ivy. They were arrested in The Colony and both charged with aggravated assault.

Josh’s music leader at church, Kevin Davis, is thankful for the arrest, saying parents shouldn't fear allowing their kids to see a movie on a Friday night.

“What they did definitely could have killed him, or he could have been brain dead,” Davis said.

“It is what it is. It happened,” Josh said. “At least I’m still here.”

Sincere Wheat has a criminal history. He's pleaded guilty to assaulting a public servant. There have been questions as to where mall security was at the time. We have contacted the mall's public relations team but have not yet heard back.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/2-arrested-after-violent-attack-on-teens-at-stonebriar-centre

2 teens arrested in connection with beating of 17-year-old at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...-of-17-year-old-at-stonebriar-mall-in-frisco/

Last edited:

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Both of them hoe ass Cock Suckers to be, should be beaten and quartered with no remorse or concern!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Growing up, if a dude was knocked cold you left him alone. What the fuck is wrong with these dudes kicking or stomping on a unconscious person. Do they not know that they could kill them doing that shit. I got no remorse for cats that get a charge for doing stupid shit like that.

Not in Miami. Idk where u from, but in the 80s and 90s If you was out in the field, all was fair game. You didnt walk away when I started talking shit you got stomped to death. I believe most of us here have seen these head kicks many times. Its all in a street fight.

adults vs kids tho, wack.

mall security dont get paid enuff, he was not getting involved.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn that was brutal. just goes to show some people shouldn't be allowed to be in public. also why parents can't just drop they kids off at the movie theaters no more. ....too many teenagers not being supervised.