Demi Lavato never struck me as being down with the brothas...then I saw this pic and it makes sense

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
demi-lovato-mike-johnson-what-she-really-likes-about-him-e28098exciting-new-e28098-relationship-ftr.jpg

Demi Lovato And Mike Johnson Have Gone On Their First Date After Hannah Brown Introduced Them

lovatojohnson.jpg

she done thickened up and white boys ain't fuckin with her like that...:smh:

demi.png"

thats a spankable fat ass that only a brotha is gonna seriously appreciate...:giggle::happy:

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cannot stand the op. He’s the epitome of a coon. Have any of you ever noticed how he routinely gets excited and creates threads as soon as some pasty cac goes out with a black guy?

It’s always the same thing... (Good news guys!!! Actress ##### is down with the brothers!!!!!)

Fucking jackass needs white women validation at all times. Fucking pathetic sambo

nigga you haven't been here long enuff for anyone to care what you fuckin think... theres an ignore button for a reason dickface use it.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean she sing like she got a little black in her anyway...I guess she really do...or will. You see what I did there!?! :hulksmash2:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Milks gone bad. Move on.
granted she got a lot and I mean A LOT of baggage with her (bulimic, a cutter, coke and alky issues, abuse in her background)...BUT she got a big ass AND you could probably take her to the line...(gaggin, smackin, chokin and all holes open) and I'm bettin she's down with a menage' every now and again...so
giphy.gif

decisions...decisions :giggle::blush: