ADOS Is Giving Kamala Harris That Work!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She'll blame black folks but the reality is white people don't like voting for non-white people like that.

There it is!!!

Well said Totto!!!

giphy.gif

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I mean did anyone seriously think she had a chance? :)

The democrats must think we are stupid. You think your just put a black face and we will vote out in droves.

Obama had charisma and personality. Kamala is boring and very fake. People can see your fakeness

At the end of the day people have to like you. Democrats like to use identity politics and it never worked.

They all thought women will vote for Hilary just because she is a women!. Nope. More white women voted for trump then any other republican in the last 30 years.

Tell the dems to stop trying to use identity politics and get somebody is a real personality and charisma

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean did anyone seriously think she had a chance? :)

The democrats must think we are stupid. You think your just put a black face and we will vote out in droves.

Obama had charisma and personality. Kamala is boring and very fake. People can see your fakeness

At the end of the day people have to like you. Democrats like to use identity politics and it never worked.

They all thought women will vote for Hilary just because she is a women!. Nope. More white women voted for trump then any other republican in the last 30 years.

Tell the dems to stop trying to use identity politics and get somebody is a real personality and charisma

Obama would have lost today too, we're way more woke than we were in 08... lots of us where fooled..

nameyouknow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the same way the largest BLM page was Russian owned and dozen of "local" officials are actually Russian Bots.

The ADOS community at large is making some good points, but Russians are also exploiting it to keep black people from voting 4 black candidates. I'm not saying that black people have to accept just anything. Black people should demand that candidates white or black finally address the concerns of our community. But this movements is also being used. That does not mean that the movements should go away, but we all need to be aware but it is being used and always keep that in mind during the online discussion.

https://www.wired.com/story/russia-ira-target-black-americans/?verso=true

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/russia-facebook-twitter-election.html

These dudes is repeating the Democratic party talking points designed to choke out the legitimacy of the ADOS movement and not have to actually address any real issues that the ADOS movement brings up. Before it was bring up some real demands and now it's those demands are being made by Russian bots.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
In the same way the largest BLM page was Russian owned and dozen of "local" officials are actually Russian Bots.

The ADOS community at large is making some good points, but Russians are also exploiting it to keep black people from voting 4 black candidates. I'm not saying that black people have to accept just anything. Black people should demand that candidates white or black finally address the concerns of our community. But this movements is also being used. That does not mean that the movements should go away, but we all need to be aware but it is being used and always keep that in mind during the online discussion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/russia-facebook-twitter-election.html

they can't understand what is happening.

it doesn't matter how many facts and articles you post they refuse to understand that a legitimate movement is being used to divide and conquer. just like BLM was.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
i dunno, how large a group is ados?

Theres about 42 million blacks in the US, 37 million of which are ADOS. 90% of the black vote went against Trump. Obviously everyone aint vote and all of that aint ADOS but the bulk of it is, and ADOS has carried the Democratic Party with straight ticket support since the 60s. We been givin Trump that work in the election booth more than any one else, half of them are voting FOR him. He's their problem now. If they want ADOS help to take him down, stop giving him that 30% vote, 40%, 50%, and come to the table with tangibles for FBA and we can get it crackin.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

To be fair, the page the Russian bots owned was not a BLM page. It was Blacktivist - unaffiliated with the Black Lives Matter organization.
Still, thank you for linking that Wired article. It was VERY informative.

I agree with you that the Russians are trying to use it to suppress the Black vote. I would submit it's more expansive than keeping them from voting for Black candidates. They want to keep us from voting at all, period. The first step in their plan is to get us determined not to vote for ANY candidate who does not pledge 100% to pursue obtaining reparations for ADOS.

That's a foolish move on three counts:

1. When Black people fought for our liberation in the Civil Rights Movement, they were demanding change regardless of who was in office. LBJ never promised a Civil Rights Bill when he initially ran for president. Yet as a result of the disruptive protest movement of Dr. King and the SCLC he introduced one nonetheless. Whoever is in office (perhaps with the exception of 45) can be similarly challenged by us if we believe in it enough to sacrifice to make it happen as our forebears did.

2. While reparations for ADOS is a crucial issue for us. It is not the only issue essential to us as Americans. I'm going to also be voting on issues like universal healthcare, criminal justice reform, a living wage, cost-free state colleges and universities and the environment.

3. We need to get Trump out of office. He is a treasonous, mentally ill, lawless megalomaniac, money launderer and rapist and an active and unapologetic white supremacist with a god complex who is ripping up the Constitution and destroying this country and ridding us of allies the world over. Additionally, he has begun to fuck up the world economy as he uses his office to personally enrich himself. People are increasingly being murdered in his name in greater and greater numbers. He has to go. And there are some great alternatives to vote for to replace him whom we can push to pursue reparations.

Last edited:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Theres about 42 million blacks in the US, 37 million of which are ADOS. 90% of the black vote went against Trump. Obviously everyone aint vote and all of that aint ADOS but the bulk of it is, and ADOS has carried the Democratic Party with straight ticket support since the 60s. We been givin Trump that work in the election booth more than any one else, half of them are voting FOR him. He's their problem now. If they want ADOS help to take him down, stop giving him that 30% vote, 40%, 50%, and come to the table with tangibles for FBA and we can get it crackin.
i see, so the bigger question is why aren't black americans voting en masse? for whomever they choose.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
wow, fox news huh?

To be fair, the page the Russian bots owned was not a BLM page. It was Blacktivist - unaffiliated with the Black Lives Matter organization.
Still, thank you for linking that Wired article. It was VERY informative.

I agree with you that the Russians are trying to use it to suppress the Black vote. I would submit it's more expansive than keeping them from voting for Black candidates. They want to keep us from voting at all, period. The first step in their plan is to get us determined not to vote for ANY candidate who does not pledge 100% to pursue obtaining reparations for ADOS.

That's a foolish move on three counts:

1. When Black people fought for our liberation in the Civil Rights Movement, they were demanding change regardless of who was in office. LBJ never promised a Civil Rights Bill when he initially ran for president. Yet as a result of the disruptive protest movement of Dr. King and the SCLC he introduced one nonetheless. Whoever is in office (perhaps with the exception of 45) can be similarly challenged by us if we believe in it enough to sacrifice to make it happen as our forebears did.

2. While reparations for ADOS is a crucial issue for us. It is not the only issue essential to us as Americans. I'm going to also be voting on issues like universal healthcare, criminal justice reform, a living wage, cost-free state colleges and universities and the environment.

3. We need to get Trump out of office. He is a treasonous, mentally ill, lawless megalomaniac, money launderer and rapist and an active and an unapologetic white supremacist with a god complex who is ripping up the Constitution and destroying this country and ridding us of allies the world over. Additionally, he has begun to fuck up the world economy as he uses his office to personally enrich himself. People are increasingly being murdered in his name in greater and greater numbers. He has to go. And there are some great alternatives to vote for to replace him whom we can push to pursue reparations.
so well stated

Anyone resistant to something this plainly obvious is either retarded or an agent

Pirrud

ScytheSalvation

*Nix Master
Registered
So when is Trump going to get that ADOS "work"?
King T got you the answer before I did.

The only thing Trump can do for me is to start mass deportations. If Trump starts mass deportations like I want him to, my vote would definitely be examined with a more intensive lens.

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
If obama ran right now he'd win. History and all - let's not kid ourselves.

Barack Obama in 2008 when the U.S. population was smaller got 69,498,516 votes 52.9%......in 2012 he got 65,915,795 votes 51.1%

Obama_Oct_2012_Crowd_Reelection_Wisconson.jpg

Obama Election rally, Madison WI. Look at that fucking crowd!

Hillary lost POTUS election in Wisconsin to Trump in 2016 by 23,000 votes. Obama has more than 23,000 people in the front part of that rally!

Kamala trying hard to generate Obama magic
EDauwWsX4AAn6tb.jpg
EDauwWsWsAEV7OD.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Because there's 40m blacks, don't mean they all can vote, more than half are probably under 18 or others could be with previous convictions so...
The number of black voters eligible to vote are about 17m.

Of that number, how many actually vote.
In 2016 was the lowest turnout of black voters probably because of the choices available.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/