Young men giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I ain't going through six pages of replies. I'm assuming everyone knows that those figures mentioned in the original article are worse for Black Americans. Which is interesting, because more blacks than whites are inclined to go to religious services and call themselves Christian. Yet, the disparity in the marriage figures tend to decline. Black women are in a terrible predicament. At the same time brothers are just tired of their shit. Our very best are more and more gravitating to whites.

Our future in so many ways are looking bleak men.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a better unpopular opinion.. This overrated single parenting line... Lots of dudes on this board come from 2 parent homes yet some can't fight, play a sport, have zero game, lack confidence, and trick.. Does that mean a lot of these nigs fathers were lame? They had two parents that were failures at parenting? I mean how many nigs with 2 parents are really alpha males? Yeah there are fuck ups that come from single parenting but at the same time there also a bunch of fuck ups from 2 parent homes... Maybe it's not the actual number and more about the actual parent and their skills of creating a man/women... If you worship celebs, need money to get pussy, think Patrice o Neal and tariq nasheed who gave basic knowledge as some genius, something makes me question who guided you through your path in life...two parent homes can be great a single parent could be the same , both also could be shitty...more about the teacher and the blueprint

Most people I know, are products built from their environment.

Parenting plays a big part, but a lot of people are influenced more by their peers and heroes, than their parents.

I agree, I know a lot of cats that came from 2 parent homes, they were sheltered, and it seemed like their father did not teach them shit, and they always were followers and lacked confidence.

But, I can say for sure, I would not be in the position I am in, probably would be dead or in prison, if it was not for my father showing me shortcuts or teaching me survival/hustle/ male dominant/"world owes you nothing" mentality. I was schooled on female traits, their tendencies, consequences of their promiscuity and reputation, at a very young age. It made it easy for me to maneuver around 95% of the landmines in my life with females.

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I ain't going through six pages of replies. I'm assuming everyone knows that those figures mentioned in the original article are worse for Black Americans. Which is interesting, because more blacks than whites are inclined to go to religious services and call themselves Christian. Yet, the disparity in the marriage figures tend to decline. Black women are in a terrible predicament. At the same time brothers are just tired of their shit. Our very best are more and more gravitating to whites.

American Christianity is broken down into into three boxes.

Discipline (following the rules)

Dogma (believing Jesus is your savior,etc.)

Devotion (dragging your ass to church and Bible study every week).

Doing all three is great, but in most cases, as long as you can check any one of these boxes you can call yourself a Christian without catching too much hell for it. That's why so many Christians get divorced.

It's not that Black women give their men a bunch of shit. Poor women give their men a bunch of shit. The closer you are to ending up on the street the more stress and desperation you feel. that makes it easier to lose your temper and take it out on the people closest to you. Also, if one or both partners becomes abusive it's a lot harder to leave. the whole stereotype of the angry Black woman has more to do with income than anything else.

As far as marrying white women, people tend to pick their partners from work. Sadly, as Black men make more money and advance in their careers the more their co-workers tend to be white.

Again, the issue is economic.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Wait, since when did most ppl marry their co-workers?

Doing all three is great, but in most cases, as long as you can check any one of these boxes you can call yourself a Christian without catching too much hell for it. That's why so many Christians get divorced.

It's not that Black women give their men a bunch of shit. Poor women give their men a bunch of shit. The closer you are to ending up on the street the more stress and desperation you feel. that makes it easier to lose your temper and take it out on the people closest to you. Also, if one or both partners becomes abusive it's a lot harder to leave. the whole stereotype of the angry Black woman has more to do with income than anything else.

As far as marrying white women, people tend to pick their partners from work. Sadly, as Black men make more money and advance in their careers the more their co-workers tend to be white.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
A lot of these young ladies don't bring anything to the table.
Can't cook, don't want to pay bills.
Why would a man marry a girl like that?
She cost more than she's worth.

Juice ain't worth the squeeze ESPECIALLY if all a cat wants is his dick wet.

Why buy the cow...

*two cents*

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Even if they don't marry their co-workers per se, they still marry people in the social circles they develop through their job or career field.

My first wife was a customer that walked into store I worked at. My last fiance was a promoter who hired me the DJ her fashion shows. On Friday I'm DJing a wedding for a couple that both work at the same bank. Most of the couples I known, or play for have a work connection.

Same thing applies with celebrities. Will Smith and Jada pinkett, Beyonce and Jay-Z, Rhea perlman and Danny DeVito. All have the same professions.

In politics Ronald and Nancy Reagan we're both actors, the Clintons were both lawyers. So were the Obamas. Donald Trump, a man involved with the Miss Universe pageant, married a model.

So yeah. Most people do marry their co-workers in one way or another.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
BRUH....ONE WORD THAT SUMS UP HER AND EVERY WESTERN FEMALES DESTRUCTIVE TENDENCIES....H-Y-P-E-R-G-A-M-Y . IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS...LOOK IT UP. IT WILL HELP YOU AND EVERY MAN UNDERSTAND HOW WOMEN ARE WIRED AND HOW THEIR LIZARD BRAINS RESPONDS TO MEN. certain men will get a woman to break all her so called rules for and others will have to wait.

Hypergamy.

I didn't understand this scene when the movie came out- I was 19, Kubrick fan so I went to see it- but when I got older it became far to real because in my 38 years I've been both the Naval Officer and the disjointed Beau on the bed...several times each.

If a woman wants you she will rationalize anything and everything to have you. If only for one night.

If she don't...anything you do will be a worthy excuse in her eyes to stray.

*two cents*

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

There is no empirical evidence to suggest any of what you said is true.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The red pill incel is strong up in here.

:lol:

It's about a 3rd that had office affairs and married.
About 16% met their spouse at work.
Makes sense considering that is where we spend most of our adult lives.

Even if they don't marry their co-workers per se, they still marry people in the social circles they develop through their job or career field.

My first wife was a customer that walked into store I worked at. My last fiance was a promoter who hired me the DJ her fashion shows. On Friday I'm DJing a wedding for a couple that both work at the same bank. Most of the couples I known, or play for have a work connection.

Same thing applies with celebrities. Will Smith and Jada pinkett, Beyonce and Jay-Z, Rhea perlman and Danny DeVito. All have the same professions.

In politics Ronald and Nancy Reagan we're both actors, the Clintons were both lawyers. So were the Obamas. Donald Trump, a man involved with the Miss Universe pageant, married a model.

So yeah. Most people do marry their co-workers in one way or another.

Yep. It's all about proximity and "assortative mating."

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
There is no empirical evidence to suggest any of what you said is true.

You're absolutely right in that I didn't cite any specific studies. However, in looking back over my statement, I'm wondering which part you don't consider true.

There are about four or five points I use to draw to a light conclusion. Which aren't valid?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The red pill incel is strong up in here.
What does that even mean? Those are two completely different things and the truth is, most "incels" are not red-pilled. Incel is anyone who is "involuntarily celibate", i.e., ain't getting pussy.
Being "red-pilled" is being aware of female nature a.k.a. hypergamy and the courses of actions that accompany or are as a result of it.
The latter is in part, the result of the title of this thread.

Women are being taught not to trust men while at the same time demanding to be treated equally to men. Many have decided to put their careers first over family and are disappointed when the men they want don't want to marry them. Women are becoming men's competition because westernized women haven't realized one important and true thing:
A woman does not have to be the same as a man to be treated equally.
Simply put, men are opting out of marriage because men don't want to marry men. The more masculine traits modern women take on, the less men are attracted to them.
Also, western women have substituted positive reinforcement coercion with shaming language because of the fear, resentment and contempt for men that they are being taught. They don't respect men. They are afraid of being raped at every turn (even though rape is the lowest its ever beenand they are constantly being told that men are slighting them out of happiness and that they should take it from us. They believe these lies and therefore use malice as a tool instead of positivity. (Trying to catch flies with vinegar instead of honey)
Then, they shame any women who use their natural tools and talents to get men.
The chick that is good at flirting gets shamed and told she is kissing ass and lowering herself. The chick who is pretty is told that she should be fighting her way to the top instead of just being pretty and women who have attained success bully those types into behaving the way they want them to.
Its all a viscous cycle.
The real question is how do you fix it?
It IS American culture. Marriage is working as normal for other cultures. Its western culture that is broken, which is why marriage rates have plummeted.
The question is what can we do to repair the loss of trust that has unraveled our culture?
The answer is usually a major war. That is when people bond together.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What does that even mean? Those are two completely different things and the truth is, most "incels" are not red-pilled. Incel is anyone who is "involuntarily celibate", i.e., ain't getting pussy.
Being "red-pilled" is being aware of female nature a.k.a. hypergamy and the courses of actions that accompany or are as a result of it.
The latter is in part, the result of the title of this thread.

Women are being taught not to trust men while at the same time demanding to be treated equally to men. Many have decided to put their careers first over family and are disappointed when the men they want don't want to marry them. Women are becoming men's competition because westernized women haven't realized one important and true thing:
A woman does not have to be the same as a man to be treated equally.
Simply put, men are opting out of marriage because men don't want to marry men. The more masculine traits modern women take on, the less men are attracted to them.
Also, western women have substituted positive reinforcement coercion with shaming language because of the fear, resentment and contempt for men that they are being taught. They don't respect men. They are afraid of being raped at every turn (even though rape is the lowest its ever beenand they are constantly being told that men are slighting them out of happiness and that they should take it from us. They believe these lies and therefore use malice as a tool instead of positivity. (Trying to catch flies with vinegar instead of honey)
Then, they shame any women who use their natural tools and talents to get men.
The chick that is good at flirting gets shamed and told she is kissing ass and lowering herself. The chick who is pretty is told that she should be fighting her way to the top instead of just being pretty and women who have attained success bully those types into behaving the way they want them to.
Its all a viscous cycle.
The real question is how do you fix it?
It IS American culture. Marriage is working as normal for other cultures. Its western culture that is broken, which is why marriage rates have plummeted.
The question is what can we do to repair the loss of trust that has unraveled our culture?
The answer is usually a major war. That is when people bond together.

Bro you sound like you are about to go shoot up a school.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Hypergamy.

I didn't understand this scene when the movie came out- I was 19, Kubrick fan so I went to see it- but when I got older it became far to real because in my 38 years I've been both the Naval Officer and the disjointed Beau on the bed...several times each.

If a woman wants you she will rationalize anything and everything to have you. If only for one night.

*two cents*

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
MUTHAFUKN F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!!!
NO ONE TO ANSWER TO, NO RESPONSIBILITY TO HER...QUESTIONING SHIT LIKE WHERE YOU BEEN, WHY I CANT GO....NOTHING. GO AND COME AS YOU PLEASE..PLUS MONEY SAVINGS IN THE BANK.
Double income > single income

So you want to live like you are in your 20's your entire life? You will be like that old dude with the obviously dyed beard trying to pick chic up at the bar.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So you want to live like you are in your 20's your entire life? You will be like that old dude with the obviously dyed beard trying to pick chic up at the bar.
While basically true, that is a vast oversimplification that is relative to what you do. If you work in the tech industry, its fairly easy to make over $100k a year. You are most likely not worried about money unless you live in San Fran at those rates.
There is no rule that says you have to live any sort of way. Its your choice.
No wife means kids are less likely and the need to buy a house is also less likely. No house means no bank debt and no real need to please anyone other than yourself. It also means no divorce, no children from a broken home and no one to take half of your shit. So, YES. You can live like you are in your 20s your entire life, getting your Leonardo DiCaprio on. That is one way to live and nobody can define your happiness for you.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hypergamy.

*two cents*

I remember that scene. The way she unintentionally emotionally gut her husband was fascinating.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I got an older uncle, a “true” player, divorced 3 times, now by himself. It’s not a cool situation

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no bruh. i can live a full life of travel, new adventures, new pussy...and when i get old, get a lady from another country who is less predisposed to BS western philosophy.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Which proves exactly my point - western culture is the problem.
If you had a 50% chance of survival if you went swimming, would you go swimming?

Western culture teach women to be independent and not put up with bullshit. If you want a submissive slave get one of those burqa wearing bitches.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy because I am one of these men that does want to get married. Just feel like if I have a good woman with good values and uses some logic in their thinking, we would be a good match....Newly single and man it's hard out here.....

You can get married, just never get marriage license.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You're absolutely right in that I didn't cite any specific studies. However, in looking back over my statement, I'm wondering which part you don't consider true.

There are about four or five points I use to draw to a light conclusion. Which aren't valid?

everything you said.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Western culture teach women to be independent and not put up with bullshit. If you want a submissive slave get one of those burqa wearing bitches.
which is the big fucking problem. Western culture teaches women to fear, hate and resent men while behaving like sluts in the process. Damn near everything that was built was built by men for women to have an easier life and yet women are raised to distrust men and assume entitlement. Western culture is conditioning women to believe they should be men's competition instead of partners and that's what's driving a deep wedge. No man is going to submit to a women trying to be a mediocre man.
A woman doesn't have to be a man to be equal to a man.
If you can't trust your team mate, you can't team up. Women want to have the kingdom built for them and then assume the position of king without working for it. Men are bailing on the marriage trap. Until females learn to play nice again, shit is just going to continue to go downhill while guys go overseas.