Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I believe his mind was made up before the end of the '17-'18 season. But yeah, I agree Philly was a much better option. He could've won 2-3 more chips. Lebron, Embiid, Simmons, Buckets, and JJ would've owned the east and possibly dethroned the Dub dynasty. Kats would've been crying he's chasing chips, but fuck'em

That'd be absolutely horrible for Philly
Absolutely.

Philly has their core let them grow together.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Who Kevin Love?

GAHjPG.jpg

Talc is the softest mineral in the world, so I call him Mr. Talc,since the name fits him.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Mr. Talc hurt his back again....
Jesus christ with that guy already. Just always getting fucked up. :smh:
All that makes sense if you get Lebron and KD, AD, KL.

Is it worth it to end up with Kimba Walker or Jimmy Butler?

Right now Randle is 20 10 and you got nothing for him. Da Snitch is an all star now. You traded him for cap and Lopez. Then you let Lopez walk and signed Javell.

You got nothing for Zubac. You drafted an extra soft Euro type CAC and let Thomas Bryant walk. You drafted Svi and dumped him already.

KCP is ass. You kept him because of the Lebron connection. He will make 30 million for the back channel.

Like I said, no alpha type talent is coming here to be blamed for father time slowing down Lebron. You can no longer win a championship with Bron on the ball most of the time and I don't think he can adjust his game. That's it. No diss or jokes. I simply don't see any of the top 5 players signing up for this.

That's why it would have been better to keep the youth and hope some of Lebron rubs off on enough of them to get over the top. But his window is closing and he's not trying to be pops, uncle or big brother to dudes not on his level.

If Father Time is hitting Lebron hard, it's going to be worse because of all the control he wants all the fucking time. Folks will get tired of that passive aggressive shit if he ain't producing the wins. LA is not the place he wants to be with diminishing skills. Those fans don't give a fuck about him. He'll pass kobe and fuck around and get boo'd. :smh:

If this ends ugly, he has no one to blame but himself.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Jesus christ with that guy already. Just always getting fucked up. :smh:

If Father Time is hitting Lebron hard, it's going to be worse because of all the control he wants all the fucking time. Folks will get tired of that passive aggressive shit if he ain't producing the wins. LA is not the place he wants to be with diminishing skills. Those fans don't give a fuck about him. He'll pass kobe and fuck around and get boo'd. :smh:

It's almost like Mr. Talc is doing it on purpose but he's not.....And,then the fucking owner gave him that deal during the offseason.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Excellent points

mXgE8y.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that makes sense if you get Lebron and KD, AD, KL.

Is it worth it to end up with Kimba Walker or Jimmy Butler?

Right now Randle is 20 10 and you got nothing for him. Da Snitch is an all star now. You traded him for cap and Lopez. Then you let Lopez walk and signed Javell.

You got nothing for Zubac. You drafted an extra soft Euro type CAC and let Thomas Bryant walk. You drafted Svi and dumped him already.

KCP is ass. You kept him because of the Lebron connection. He will make 30 million for the back channel.

Like I said, no alpha type talent is coming here to be blamed for father time slowing down Lebron. You can no longer win a championship with Bron on the ball most of the time and I don't think he can adjust his game. That's it. No diss or jokes. I simply don't see any of the top 5 players signing up for this.

That's why it would have been better to keep the youth and hope some of Lebron rubs off on enough of them to get over the top. But his window is closing and he's not trying to be pops, uncle or big brother to dudes not on his level.
I dont think LBJ came to L.A. to win though; I think he wants to win but he didnt come there to win. He could have stayed in Cleveland and had a much easier time. People think that these free agents are all teaming up to play together; reality is its only happen once and thats because D Wade and LBJ are really close. Other than that, it doesnt happen. All these players are alpha types; and I agree with you, I dont see it happening either; It doesnt make any sense for KD, KL, Klay to go there; but hey Kyrie might:dunno: and who knows.....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Just trolling

After he got his shit packed by super Mario LeBron is sitting out the game against Giannis cause his groin hurt again.
Damn. If that shit still bothering him, he better shut it down. He's too old for his body to start overcompensating. That left groin can turn into a blown right knee or some other shit. :smh:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Damn. If that shit still bothering him, he better shut it down. He's too old for his body to start overcompensating. That left groin can turn into a blown right knee or some other shit. :smh:

Exactly. We could tell he didn't have his normal lift, and he has been having more issues at the rim before the injury. Shut the shit down, quit stat padding and come back next year in good shape.