"Ooops, My Bad!": Raw Vegan Youtuber busted grubbing at Mexican restaurant - issues apology video

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Man lmbaoooo

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
If you are a online personality, you don't stop being that personality when you're not online. Fucking dumb bitch should have used Grubhub and saved some embarrassment.

Just checked out her IG and she has 1.3 million followers. She has some big time sponsors too. :smh: Damn...Down the drain.

She ever heard of the DRIVE THRU? if she has that many followers she had to think somebody would probably see her..smh

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
i remember some lady saying they saw Dr Sebi in Trader's joe years ago buying meats & shit and she confronted him and his answer was that "becos he knows how to "cleanse & correct his diet " he could allow himself cheat

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol: Do as I say NOT as I do mf! :giggle::giggle:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I remember this movie I saw years ago that exposed this shit, some vegan guru played by Alan Alda snuck out and ate chicken wings when nobody was checking. Sorry you do need that "real" protein. Easy on the read meat but get ya some chicken n fish. I went to the hospital recently my results stated my ferritin levels (protein that controls iron levels) was low in my blood work, turned out the best way to increase it was to eat more chicken and fish.:dunno:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The apology videos from YouTubers always crack me up :lol:
Bitch why are you doing jump cuts when you are supposed to be apologizing?

Anyway...she is done and will probably commit suicide when that adsense check gets light and she can't pay her high ass monthly living expenses that she racked up thinking that this was forever.
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2:jump-cutting and apologies.......

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This.

I've been raw for 9 years 6 months

and the shit isn't difficult for me.

That is the stupidest shit ever to

fuck up all that YouTube money. :smh:
Called being a con artist she didn't believe in all that s hit she was saying or wasn't doing everything she was preaching... She was in it for the money and in the end was caught out there

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey the ho aint lyin tho, I tried a full vegan diet

and couldnt do it, lost waaay too much weight... I felt great but had zero Idea how I looked to people

used to seeing me at 210-225, mind you this is down from 280... which I can easily get to..

well they were seeing me at damn near 170-175...

folks who knew me.. knew I was eatin like a new born rabbit..

but folks who havent seen me in a long time thought I was dying.. including my long distance girlfriend at the time...

I didnt realize how thin my blood was getting and how my sickle cell trait was being triggered..

I just had the urge to eat fish... and I said fuck it... included it in my diet..

weight been normal since.. a lil too normal my pudgy asss needs to hit the gym.. lol

that being said... she still a fucki fraud tho.. she shouldve been straight up with her followers from the get go...

if that bitch still has a following after this.. it will let you know exactly what this generation is a about..

and why thier parents put a clown in the white house..

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

and couldnt do it, lost waaay too much weight... I felt great but had zero Idea how I looked to people

used to seeing me at 210-225, mind you this is down from 280... which I can easily get to..

but folks who havent seen me in a long time thought I was dying.. including my long distance girlfriend at the time...

I didnt realize how thin my blood was getting and how my sickle cell trait was being triggered..

I just had the urge to eat fish... and I said fuck it... included it in my diet..

weight been normal since.. a lil too normal my pudgy asss needs to hit the gym.. lol

that being said... she still a fucki fraud tho.. she shouldve been straight up with her followers from the get go...

if that bitch still has a following after this.. it will let you know exactly what this generation is a about..

I've lost MAD weight too!

My daughter's mother, said I

Was wayyy to thin. But I'd rather

This than be overweight. Just need

To hit the weights and eat more.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Reminds me of the Martin espisode when he busted Gina’s college friend Monique tearing a big slab of ribs up when she was preaching that keep it real life

Called her meat munching Monique lmaoo
Start @17:30 :giggle:

Reactions: BDR

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

I think she has a following because people want to know what's about to happen next. Same reason my girlfriend still follows the "I am delivert" guy.

BlackShow

wannabe star
Registered
Boohoo bitch.

Philip%2BMichael%2BThomas%2B-%2BDeath%2BDrug%2B-%2B2.gif
WHITE TEARS! Her alleged "disease" even if true doesn't have SHIT to do with being vegan. She just couldn't move her arms to hide that plate fast enough. The bitch was even faking about being Latina! The only thing raw about this hypocrite is how she needs to get fucked in 5... 4... 3...
'Vegan' YouTuber Rawvana Slammed For Eating Fish And Eggs
The vlogger admitted she turned to animal products after having on-going digestion problems
https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/youtuber-rawvana-slammed-eating-fish
https://vegannews.co/youtuber-rawvana-no-longer-vegan-claims-her-period-stopped-coming/
https://www.instagram.com/rawvana

vegan-youtuber-rawvana-slammed-for-eating-fish.jpg

Vegan vlogger Rawvana, who has over one million followers on Instagram, has admitted to eating fish following complications with her digestion.

The YouTuber has spoken about her symptoms of constipation, bloating, and diarrhea— which led to a diagnosis of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, commonly referred to as SIBO— in her most recent video.

Rawvana claimed she tried to fix her health problems in various ways, including eating a fully-raw vegan diet and going on a water cleanse, and refused to take prescribed antibiotics, as she wanted to cure her problems in a 'natural way'.

'Guilt and shame'

Rawvana said: "I really want to be able to go back to eating plant-based," as she 'felt a lot of guilt and shame' for eating animal products, but argued she 'wouldn't be able to survive' on the plant-based foods her Doctor recommended she eat.

However, the YouTuber's confession received backlash online, after accusations that Rawvana only admitted she was eating animal products after a video was published exposing her.

'Nothing but a scam artist'

YouTuber Nina Acuna, said: "It's beyond obvious you did this video because you were caught. Trying to hide the food in that video and deleting comments but you couldn't keep up and had nowhere to run. You're nothing but a scam artist."

Whilst YouTuber 'Let Go My Ego' commented: "Girl just say you wanted some fish and call it a day. It's already bad enough you were pretending to be completely raw vegan now your trying to make it seem like you need fish to be healthier while pushing the narrative that raw vegan is the healthiest way to live.

"I'm not going to judge you for eating fish but stop the facade while you can."

Rawvana joins the increasing number of vegan YouTubers returning to eating animal products, including Australian vlogger Bonny Rebecca, and ex-founder of clothing brand ETHCS, Tim Shieff.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've lost MAD weight too!

My daughter's mother, said I

Was wayyy to thin. But I'd rather

This than be overweight. Just need

To hit the weights and eat more.
Yea it feels great.. But I lost waaay too much strength and looked fragile I felt too uncomfortable... not myself...

I may go fully vegan once I get well into my retirement years