"Ooops, My Bad!": Raw Vegan Youtuber busted grubbing at Mexican restaurant - issues apology video

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
WHITE TEARS! Her alleged "disease" even if true doesn't have SHIT to do with being vegan. She just couldn't move her arms to hide that plate fast enough. The bitch was even faking about being Latina! The only thing raw about this hypocrite is how she needs to get fucked in 5... 4... 3...
'Vegan' YouTuber Rawvana Slammed For Eating Fish And Eggs
The vlogger admitted she turned to animal products after having on-going digestion problems
https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/youtuber-rawvana-slammed-eating-fish
https://vegannews.co/youtuber-rawvana-no-longer-vegan-claims-her-period-stopped-coming/
https://www.instagram.com/rawvana

vegan-youtuber-rawvana-slammed-for-eating-fish.jpg

Vegan vlogger Rawvana, who has over one million followers on Instagram, has admitted to eating fish following complications with her digestion.

The YouTuber has spoken about her symptoms of constipation, bloating, and diarrhea— which led to a diagnosis of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth, commonly referred to as SIBO— in her most recent video.

Rawvana claimed she tried to fix her health problems in various ways, including eating a fully-raw vegan diet and going on a water cleanse, and refused to take prescribed antibiotics, as she wanted to cure her problems in a 'natural way'.

'Guilt and shame'

Rawvana said: "I really want to be able to go back to eating plant-based," as she 'felt a lot of guilt and shame' for eating animal products, but argued she 'wouldn't be able to survive' on the plant-based foods her Doctor recommended she eat.

However, the YouTuber's confession received backlash online, after accusations that Rawvana only admitted she was eating animal products after a video was published exposing her.

'Nothing but a scam artist'

YouTuber Nina Acuna, said: "It's beyond obvious you did this video because you were caught. Trying to hide the food in that video and deleting comments but you couldn't keep up and had nowhere to run. You're nothing but a scam artist."

Whilst YouTuber 'Let Go My Ego' commented: "Girl just say you wanted some fish and call it a day. It's already bad enough you were pretending to be completely raw vegan now your trying to make it seem like you need fish to be healthier while pushing the narrative that raw vegan is the healthiest way to live.

"I'm not going to judge you for eating fish but stop the facade while you can."

Rawvana joins the increasing number of vegan YouTubers returning to eating animal products, including Australian vlogger Bonny Rebecca, and ex-founder of clothing brand ETHCS, Tim Shieff.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
The apology videos from YouTubers always crack me up :lol:
Bitch why are you doing jump cuts when you are supposed to be apologizing?

Anyway...she is done and will probably commit suicide when that adsense check gets light and she can't pay her high ass monthly living expenses that she racked up thinking that this was forever.

Last edited:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Man what i notice most if not all, the most of them lie about what they eat. But what i have learned is that the info they are giving you is truth, but they may not be following the guidelines themselves...dr phil valentine prime example looks fucked up and heavy breathing at times...so ijs

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I don't find any of this shit shocking. You have savvy people out there who peep lucrative niche's and create personas around those niches just to cash out. The whole "gym rat" wave is a perfect example. I actually don't knock them for doing it...I find it funny when they get caught though :lol:

A few months ago another youtuber, Minister Enqi, who preaches about vegan diets was caught at Mikey D's eating a burger.

This one right here looks suspect. Are you seriously going to tell me that ole boy doesn't have any kind of peripheral vision & couldn't hear a nigga right behind him filming and mumbling shit?

:lol:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I consider myself vegan, but can't lie. Every so often I'm finished a long gig, it's 3 A.M., I'm out on the road, haven't ate since noon, tired of gas station peanuts and ain't shit open but McDonalds I will occasionally stop at the drive thru and have a filet o fish with fries.

Likewise, when I'm in the city after a long after-hours gig one of the few places I know that's open 24 hours and not full of annoying drunks is the Subway on 2nd@Howard. I will have a veggie patty footlong even though one of the ingredients is egg whites.

For me vegan is more of an aspiration than a religion. I do my best and keep trying to do better until I get it right.

So in one sense I understand her inability to keep up a very strict diet that the world isn't made for, but on the other hand you're supposed to have that shit mastered before you start a youtube channel on it. It would be like me doing a 'how to DJ' channel and then using Pandora at my gigs.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Really no issue to me. Everybody get a cheat day, not that serious. I can’t eat all plants and shit either. I tried. Man I need fish, seafood, and even some beef but fuck them! They don’t stick to all vegan either I bet

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i remember some lady saying they saw Dr Sebi in Trader's joe years ago buying meats & shit and she confronted him and his answer was that "becos he knows how to "cleanse & correct his diet " he could allow himself cheat