American segregation, mapped at day and night

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I just think that the desegregation for us was about being able to shop, eat, hotel, get gas anywhere without having to use a green book. It was never about us wanting to live in white neighborhoods. Most black people will choose not to live in an all-white neighborhood because of there bizarre beliefs.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I just think that the desegregation for us was about being able to shop, eat, hotel, get gas anywhere without having to use a green book. It was never about us wanting to . . .

On the contrary, I think it was about having NO boundaries or limitations based upon race or origin.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This ties into the Kap settlement, they gave him $80 million, after firing 5 black coaches and not replacing them. They retreated on this losing issue, but are showing open defiance in other areas. The same thing happened with the civil rights movement, as you can see from the video. Some of the segregation is due to whites and some is due to black flight.

2z8ce2s.jpg

After the great migration, many are returning to the South, as sort of a white flight.