Actress Tika Sumpter speak about her man and don't give a damn what black people think

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is the purpose of posting this who is this person?
She is Tika Sumpter the actress she plays on the Tyler Perry show "The Haves and the have nots"

Here is some more pics of her.

1387486790000-usaw-sumpter.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202017-11-01%20at%2010.33.32%20AM.png

image.jpg

ed2d259b89f4f26f944a3e652589d8bf.jpg

Tika-Sumpter-as-Cleopatra.jpg

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bet you scoured the net for hours looking for something to post that you knew would pissed of the brothers. Feel better now you putrid piece of coon shit? :angry:
I didn't look for it the video popped up on my Facebook timeline and it was one of my black female friends that posted it and she was praising Tika saying she also want a man like what she got.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't look for it the video popped up on my Facebook timeline and it was one of my black female friends that posted it and she was praising Tika saying she also want a man like what she got.

You got lies layin on top of your lies...

The only sistar you know...

Is the nurse that gives you your daily medication

so your porky ass don't have a swine flu outbreak and kill half the population

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False. Like I said before I posted this cause I saw it on my Facebook from one of my black female friends. Stop trying to make this into something else that it isn't.

Come now, we both know you. You even switched the thread title to get more of a response from the fellas because the original thread title wasn't "Scintillating"enough for you.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come now, we both know you. You even switched the thread title to get more of a response from the fellas because the original thread title wasn't "Scintillating"enough for you.
The original thread title was not what I wanted it to be to begin with but I was in a rush at the time cause I was about to head out to run some errands. When I came back online I added the title I really wanted instead.