Arrow on CW

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
He is in a Prison full of villains ..... why bring Diaz back so soon. Everything is going so well. This was easily Arrows best episode since season 5. Don’t fuck this up.... there is momentum. This was some good shit.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dinah looking good in them jeans

Felicity looks good to me with the pink highlights in her hair too

Hoping William getting sent to east coast boarding school means we won't see his whiny ass for awhile

Curtis should stay with that tech job at Argus and not get back into the field

That new archer gotta be Roy right with all the flips he was doing

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
She still ain’t got no ass but Dinah is killing it

she showed a lil ass in that Terrence Howard movie a few yrs back before she got on with Arrow......

didnt even knew who she was back then...:sleazy: ...need to post this movie to inspect further....:jackoff:

11f0901002825974.jpg

2797501002825954.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
right same ol story season is going to shit
i think they should cut it to 10-15 eps

I don't know... I'm intrigued with the Future Flashforward shit.

Cause I think they are setting up the Anti-Meta Human Act that was enacted in 2021 in the Arrowverse and led to the Militarized version of ARGUS that we saw in Legends of Tomorrow.

According to the Show... these FlashForwards will be taking us 20 years in the Future...

Which means we will be going pass the creation of the Anti-Meta Human Act and towards the 2042 timeline...

This also takes us pass..

flash-crisis-108737.jpg

So not only could these Flash Forwards drop hints about the early downfall of Argus and the questions that I have (Does Lyla end up becoming another Amanda Waller? How does diggle die?) but

it could also drop hints about the Flash going missing.

My guess is that it isn't a coincidence that the same time that Arrow decides to incorporate Flashforwards is the same time that the Flash missing news story comes back on the Flash.... and Barry is training his daughter.

Also... these flashforwards would take us pass the birth of Nora West-Allen... If Nora was conceived in 2019... then she would have been old enough to know about William and Conner around the time of these Flashforwards.

I'm still apprehensive ...

But the show has a new showrunner... and trying something different in the story telling.

I just hope they don't ruin it.

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't know... I'm intrigued with the Future Flashforward shit.

Cause I think they are setting up the Anti-Meta Human Act that was enacted in 2021 in the Arrowverse and led to the Militarized version of ARGUS that we saw in Legends of Tomorrow.

According to the Show... these FlashForwards will be taking us 20 years in the Future...

Which means we will be going pass the creation of the Anti-Meta Human Act and towards the 2042 timeline...

This also takes us pass..

flash-crisis-108737.jpg

So not only could these Flash Forwards drop hints about the early downfall of Argus and the questions that I have (Does Lyla end up becoming another Amanda Waller? How does diggle die?) but

it could also drop hints about the Flash going missing.

My guess is that it isn't a coincidence that the same time that Arrow decides to incorporate Flashforwards is the same time that the Flash missing news story comes back on the Flash.... and Barry is training his daughter.

Also... these flashforwards would take us pass the birth of Nora West-Allen... If Nora was conceived in 2019... then she would have been old enough to know about William and Conner.
i mean they need to cut it down regardless a lot fillers.
but yeah if they stick to what you just typed it could be good.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
i mean they need to cut it down regardless a lot fillers.
but yeah if they stick to what you just typed it could be good.

I think all of these shows need to take a page out of Agents of Shield and break up shit into 2 to 3 mini-arcs.

Like it's crazy how Shield has the same amount of episodes yet... there never seems to be a filler. Sht is nothing but plot.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I think all of these shows need to take a page out of Agents of Shield and break up shit into 2 to 3 mini-arcs.

Like it's crazy how Shield has the same amount of episodes yet... there never seems to be a filler. Sht is nothing but plot.
yeah break it up 24 eps is too long. well the thing is if you have good writers then you can make a great show with 24 eps.
but these new writers are just not that good. the focus on the important stuff like romance and bullshit.
like if you take out half the romance stuff out the show will be better.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
yeah break it up 24 eps is too long. well the thing is if you have good writers then you can make a great show with 24 eps.
but these new writers are just not that good. the focus on the important stuff like romance and bullshit.
like if you take out half the romance stuff out the show will be better.

New Show runner and New Writers room this year fam..

So I have a little hope.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
1st ep...give it a chance...

Yeah I'm kind of tripping out... This first episode of Season 7 was light years better than the first episode of Season 6...

and I didn't like the first episode of Season 5 because I hated the idea of Ollie being Mayor..

Yet Season 5 is currently my favorite Season of arrow... even topping the greatness of Season 2.