Trump continues to embarrass US on world stage

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
UN audience laughs when Trump boasts of achievements
BY JORDAN FABIAN - 09/25/18 10:51 AM EDT

An audience of world leaders at the United Nations laughed on Tuesday when President Trump boasted of his achievements during his time in office.

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country," Trump said, opening his address to the U.N. General Assembly.

Audience members then began chuckling and the laughs grew louder when Trump said "so true."

Trump smiled and paused, then responded: "I didn't expect that reaction but that's OK."

The president touted his domestic efforts, including tax cuts and his push to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, before addressing his foreign policy goals.

Trump often claimed that his predecessor, former President Obama, turned the U.S. into a laughingstock on the world stage.

"We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!" Trump tweeted in 2014.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ence-laughs-when-trump-boasts-of-achievements

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holy shit:smh: It's just so unreal that this dude could be president in 2018:smh:

42524089_1843887979057735_1140773425833312256_n.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
....and support among those who voted for him is just as strong if not stronger as it ever was. Even if someone wins an election against him he will never go away....never.
I’m reading a Politics forum and his base are saying the UN is full of tyrants, communists and scum so their opinions don’t matter. His base cannot be changed. He could rape kids and they would blame the kids.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
....and support among those who voted for him is just as strong if not stronger as it ever was. Even if someone wins an election against him he will never go away....never.
That 30-25% is the racist part of this country that is never going away They are most likely going to die off though

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The only thing missing are the oversized shoes, the red nose, the squirting flower, and the face paint. We already knew what he was, the thing that still angers me is his rancid meat eating knuckledragging base of supporters. They the ones that have to be dealt with.
They need to be put in Gas chambers and exterminated. The world would be better off

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Another Trump accomplishment hopefully he'll get the message this time But when you've got world leaders laughing in your face. Trump is a con man and not really a good one.

Now take a look at Trump's failed business ventures. https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ld-trumps-13-biggest-business-failures-59556/ His failures are well known BTW that listing isn't complete it only list Trumps biggest failures. The failure of the USFL also has Trump ties.

Yeah he's bamboozled a number of people here in the US. Some are with Trump for financial, some for racial reasons. But Trump just proved he can't bamboozle the world. I can't remember ever hearing laughter at a UN general assembly meeting before.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even worry about his numbers concerning his supporters. They'll love him no matter what. If he stepped on a 4 month old infant's head, they'd blame the baby for having the nerve to put his head under his shoe.
Hey may never go away, but he needs to be out of that office.