New Bumblebee trailer with true Gen 1 Transformers

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the worst movie franchises in history and they keep making these shitty movies:smh:

Enough already!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I like it, but it looks like it’s gonna follow the formula of the other movies with the story focusing around the human characters and the Transformers are the supporting characters.

That shot of Soundwave in original form with what looked like Ravage ejecting from him looked nice.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man we had to go through 5 bad films to get to this one. And I'm still skeptical. We don't know how much Cyberton footage there is. Even though we get the G1 bots, it could just enough to say, "here look, here they are.". Then they're gone.

Nothing about the relationship with Bumblebee and the chick interest me, we just sat through 5 movies of that shit. Same thing with the military angle.

And most importantly, that God Damn John Cena.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they done made Bumble Bee into this tougher than life muthafucka........but in the cartoons, he was the weakest Autobot,....got his ass kicked daily by Ravage and LaserBeak.
:lol::lol::lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
they done made Bumble Bee into this tougher than life muthafucka........but in the cartoons, he was the weakest Autobot,....got his ass kicked daily by Ravage and LaserBeak.
:lol::lol::lol:
The first trailer they made this shit look like et meets short circuit

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
TRIPLE CHANGERS, SOUNDWAVE, SHOCKWAVE, RAVAGE, STARSCREAM, CYBERTRONIAN MODES, G1 OPTIMUS!!!!! This is the film we needed. I hate hate absolutely hate that Michael bay shit. G1 for life!!!!!!!
Yeah this looks good!!!

6gNk4T.jpg