49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm reading through the tweets & news articles now
The chick did this same bullshit with a former boyfriend
And District Attorney still didn't give a fuck, never even followed up about the fight she had with the other girl
D.A. just wanted to put Reuben under the jail, on some #meetoo shit
The domestic violence charges were bullshit & now they saying the guns were legal
Had Reuben facing serious time, because the D.A. wanted to make a name for himself
Crooked ass "justice" system :smh:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I'm reading through the tweets & news articles now
The chick did this same bullshit with a former boyfriend
And District Attorney still didn't give a fuck, never even followed up about the fight she had with the other girl
D.A. just wanted to put Reuben under the jail, on some #meetoo shit
The domestic violence charges were bullshit & now they saying the guns were legal
Had Reuben facing serious time, because the D.A. wanted to make a name for himself
Crooked ass "justice" system :smh:

Agreed. Especially on the bold part. Totally ignoring something crucial to the case. The detectives and DA thought this was going to make their careers. Fuckers.

Why does the judge have to wait until next week to issue a ruling? The chick was literally on the stand saying she lied about it all. She just wanted to get money from him. She's done it before in the past. This should have been tossed out today.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sooo.. Jimmy Ward was held out practice today with an injury...

In other news, water is wet.

Jimmie Ward like.....

DV3FxfyXkAALNsZ.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For some reason, some of the vids don't play inside this little embedded BGOL window
You have to click "watch the vids on youtube"
If you are bored & have nothing to do & want to take a trip down memory lane.....

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

About as good of an outcome as 9er fans could have hoped for :cool:
Now he needs to go find Jesus, like Ray Lewis (just don't turn into a coon like him)

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Matt Breida will have to pickup the slack
I hope he's ready for the extra workload
Also, I think rookie Richie James could be used as our passcatcher in space
Same way they wanted to use McKinnon
Richie James will have to be our version of Tavon Austin
This team isn't ready for a playoff push anyway
I see probably 8-9 wins this season

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I needed a day to decrompress after the McKinnon news. It seems like every year we lose a key guy in preseason.

Signing Alfred Morris is looking like a blessing now.

I agree with you @CurtDawg - seeing how they used Richie James in that last game with the bubble screens makes me think they’ll use him out of the backfield. Shanahan can draw up some plays for him.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

It's Football Season!!..Week 1 and it's time to get this rolling and start the season right today vs The Vikings!!

Let's Go 49ers!!..:yes: