Sosua, Dominican Republic Info Thread

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
i hear you, and i am glad you had a great time. DR is great, esp. when you are new to it. but i am an old DR vet. you can get all the quality in the world for free beer in DR once you really learn the game. pussy, food, wash clothes etc...
paying more than the norm fucks up the prices for everybody. dont gas those broads.

I know what you mean. I don't consider 63 USD a lot for what we got outta em but I'm sure I could have gotten cheaper. And we all had our fair share that we didn't pay and they didn't want our loot cuz they had a great time just chilling with us. The main chick I busted down for 3 of the 7 nights, I never had to pay. She was just a cool ass broad and we vibed.

Reactions: LSN

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it's open but we never made it. Got caught up in so much other ass that it wasn't really even necessary to hit the club scene hard.

damn yall was ballin hard lol,

rhumbas aint really much of a club, its more like a sports bar it's a cool spot to hang out in sip something and smoke a cigar and watch all the hoes come through.

While your watching the ball game or ufc

Dope

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
damn yall was ballin hard lol,

rhumbas aint really much of a club, its more like a sports bar it's a cool spot to hang out in sip something and smoke a cigar and watch all the hoes come through.

While your watching the ball game or ufc

Dope
No clue what the spot was called but there is this pizza joint that is above the strip in downtown Sosua. It's sorta elevated above the street. Big green bar. But that place was prime real estate for watching hoes. We had a ball there for like 3 hours collecting whatsappp numbers.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Bruh, blast doesn't even describe it. I keep telling my guys that we had so much fun that I couldn't even describe it enough. My guys who went before told me it was good but I had no idea.

ya I know brother...trust me I know...I been 6x...in '12 I went 4 months in a row...I started getting reckless tho the last 2 trips so I had to reign myself in...haven't been since but SERIOUSLY considering going again this summer

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya I know brother...trust me I know...I been 6x...in '12 I went 4 months in a row...I started getting reckless tho the last 2 trips so I had to reign myself in...haven't been since but SERIOUSLY considering going again this summer

Lol you aint lying....

I've heard at least three stories of

Guys literally crying when they left

Lol......

Can't wait to hit up South America and south

Asia..

Yo Leroy you know what it is when this ripple take off

That yacht party gonna be dope!

Have that bitch right on sosua beach

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
Lol you aint lying....

I've heard at least three stories of

Guys literally crying when they left

Lol......

Can't wait to hit up South America and south

Asia..

Yo Leroy you know what it is when this ripple take off

That yacht party gonna be dope!

Have that bitch right on sosua beach

All the guys from the states that we met during our time there just have the look of happiness that you don't normally see lol. That's why there's never really any beef between the bruhs because we all out there living the life, and it's plenty to go around for everyone. We all stepped off our flight in Miami and immediately got met by a rude ass, fat sister in customs. We all looked at her and was like, man fuck these chicks here.

Me and my crew are trying to decide on the Philippines or Costa Rica for our next excursion. It took a while but I'm realizing that life is all about passport stamps!

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the guys from the states that we met during our time there just have the look of happiness that you don't normally see lol. That's why there's never really any beef between the bruhs because we all out there living the life, and it's plenty to go around for everyone. We all stepped off our flight in Miami and immediately got met by a rude ass, fat sister in customs. We all looked at her and was like, man fuck these chicks here.

Me and my crew are trying to decide on the Philippines or Costa Rica for our next excursion. It took a while but I'm realizing that life is all about passport stamps!

Philippines. Trust me.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If me and my crew was traveling like that, in my experience, Angeles City has all you want. Endless women. Great attitudes. Love to party. Tons of strip clubs. Nice regular club. Poker. But mainly the women, a good mix of them too. And they love to party.
Of course, you have to like Asian women. If you do, you'll live like a king on the PI.

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
Just got back from Sosua... Great trip but me and my crew stayed in an amazing crib and every chica we had visit us, jacked prices up because they thought we were millionaires or something. Even when we negotiated prices ahead of time, we got an extra tax because of the crib. We could have refused the extra 30 or 40 bucks but it wasn't worth it to cause drama while we were all trying to relax. So just a word to the wise, if you stay at Agua Dulce...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just got back from Sosua... Great trip but me and my crew stayed in an amazing crib and every chica we had visit us, jacked prices up because they thought we were millionaires or something. Even when we negotiated prices ahead of time, we got an extra tax because of the crib. We could have refused the extra 30 or 40 bucks but it wasn't worth it to cause drama while we were all trying to relax. So just a word to the wise, if you stay at Agua Dulce...
Appreciate the info. Any other places nearby that you would recommend?

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hit up Costa Rica. San Jose area, Sportsmens Lodge. Variery of chicas to go around and plenty of outdoors activities to do. The rooms there don't mirror the quality of Agua Dulce or amenities, but they get the job done. I didn't get a chance to hit up Jaco, but there are plenty of bros who have shared their experiences on here.

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
Appreciate the info. Any other places nearby that you would recommend?
The place I'd recommend is Casa Linda if ur rolling with a group of 3 or more. It's nice, clean, villa/house style, private pool, and it's nice enough that u feel good in it like ur balling out but it's not so nice that the chicas try to jack up prices on you. Also it's about a 5 minute drive from the main strip in Sosua. Also have free shuttles to the strip, grocery store, money exchange, etc.

If ur going solo or one other guy, I'd stay at Terra Linda. It's about 70 a night, hotel style with a big outdoor pool in the middle. Rooms are clean, good AC, safes and satellite TV. It's right in the middle of the strip so u can just walk ur visitor to ur room and not have to worry about taxis or anything. You also get a free breakfast for every night u stay.

If you have any more questions, feel free.

Last edited:

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
Hit up Costa Rica. San Jose area, Sportsmens Lodge. Variery of chicas to go around and plenty of outdoors activities to do. The rooms there don't mirror the quality of Agua Dulce or amenities, but they get the job done. I didn't get a chance to hit up Jaco, but there are plenty of bros who have shared their experiences on here.

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually think our next trip is gonna be to Angel's City in the Philippines. Time to branch out even more. 3 straight years of the DR is enough...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thanks for the suggestion! I actually think our next trip is gonna be to Angel's City in the Philippines. Time to branch out even more. 3 straight years of the DR is enough...
Nice! My plans to hit up Sosua were derailed a few years back, but hit up a few other places. Now's the time to go, but that Philippines trip looks like the move! Also, pardon all the Qs, I browsed the posts on here a bit more and noticed that you had answered quite a few already. Props! And safe travels!

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
Nice! My plans to hit up Sosua were derailed a few years back, but hit up a few other places. Now's the time to go, but that Philippines trip looks like the move! Also, pardon all the Qs, I browsed the posts on here a bit more and noticed that you had answered quite a few already. Props! And safe travels!

Any time. I had people help me before I made my first trip and I'm glad to help as many as I can. I've been enough times to know a lot of do's and dont's.

FutureBrandNu

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm going to be staying at the Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort in Cofresi Beach, Puerto Plata, DR, any advice on where the bad chicks at? clubs, bar, anything? thank you in advance BGOL! LOL

Head to Sosua. Walk the strip or beach. They are literally EVERYWHERE! Enjoy urself man but be safe.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also if u go during the day, u can find some regural chicks and tourist chicks.

oh man if you a bruh, them canadian, german etc chicks that be travelin in groups at a resort,

are down to party... met some really cool folk..

I took the bus from santo domingo to puerta plata,

and I had about two fine chicks hit on me, but I was so went behind the ear, coming from nyc..

I was like da fuck these bitches tryin to set me up...

lol

took me a minute to understand I was in a completely different world...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks. You know any spots or places?

man you would have to talk to someone who just left there..

last time I was there a few years back.. and all you had to do was chill in rhumbas around nine and watch the hoes pour in, and start to head to classicos..

and I think rhumbas is closed... dude trust me regardless, you gonna have a great time...

dress nice, without being too flashy because then you gonna be a target and you aint tryin to be a target..

and make sure you shower.... hoes was smellin me and the minute they got a whiff of my terrific smellin balls they went

bonkers on the dee.. lol and hoes talk.. so if you a smelly muthafucka word will get around and the hoes will avoid you or charge you a lot...

I heard this first hand

Darkworld

Carmen Hayes Is The GOAT
Registered
Grade A knowledge in this thread . Preppin for Sosua next month.
Question.

Is AirBnB a bad route to go?

They have rooms for the super low for a month.

I use it alot but I see alot of people using hotels

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grade A knowledge in this thread . Preppin for Sosua next month.
Question.

Is AirBnB a bad route to go?

They have rooms for the super low for a month.

I use it alot but I see alot of people using hotels
Depends on the specifics, I used an Airbnb in Santo Domingo with no problem. Sosua is a little bit different tho. A few of my boys get villas in Sosua, whenever I go I stay at a resort.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody ever get any medical/dental work done in DR? My homegirl just got some dental work done out there, said it would've cost her $6K more if she got it done in the states. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Anybody ever get any medical/dental work done in DR? My homegirl just got some dental work done out there, said it would've cost her $6K more if she got it done in the states. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

why not ask her?

and share the details here if possible

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

sounds like your girl needs better dental insurance

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dr maybe cheaper but I hear costa rica has better dentist.. but they MAY charge a little more...

I knew of a dude that went on a dental vacation to get implants done..

he saved thousands of dollars and was very satisfied with the work.

Reactions: LSN

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i hear you, and i am glad you had a great time. DR is great, esp. when you are new to it. but i am an old DR vet. you can get all the quality in the world for free beer in DR once you really learn the game. pussy, food, wash clothes etc...
paying more than the norm fucks up the prices for everybody. dont gas those broads.
Bro.. what's good with Punta Cana? Visiting there next month and trying to figure out the best way to enjoy my stay. I hear it's not like Sosua where hoes are everywhere. I'm definitely trying to knock a few down while I'm out there.