Danger Mouse is crazy or a fuckin genius: Buy my cd but get the music your damn self

Buy the CD blank and you get the music when/where you can

• So crazy it will work!!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Dumbest thing I ever heard!!

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I like cheese

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
Re: Danger Mouse is crazy or a fuckin genius: Buy my cd but get the music your damn s

96f23t.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?rwtuutuitmj

I finally sat down and listened to this album and it's good
:eek:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Re: Danger Mouse is crazy or a fuckin genius: Buy my cd but get the music your damn s

vusgbf0pwjsqth8hrjik.jpg

Nice pic.

NnubianN

Audio & Video Guru
Registered

What he should do to entice people into buying the blank and the jewel case is to put a certain number of free tickets to his next concert in random cases in the city where it's being held. Watch them shits fly off the shelves. Or maybe don't say shit just do it and let word of mouth spread the gospel

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:confused: buy a blank cd from him and search for his music? We all do that shit now but we buy CDs in bulk Igot 200 lying around now. I maybemissing something,why buy 1 cdr from him?
Faggots like you never get it unless a tranny is involved.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Is this dude for real? He couldn't think of anything better to call himself than Danger Mouse? A sorry ass British cartoon character. :smh:

7cd9bb0cafd680b444981272364902fc5a2dc2c3_hq.jpg