What obama should do is try to convince Colin Powell to be Vice President

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should be seriously courting Powell behind the scenes the next few weeks and if he can convince him..

Blow hillary away with an Obama-Powell ticket...no matter who she picked..

that would also blow Mccain away..it would be like killing three birds with one stone.

* It would negate all the foriegn policy and 3 am emergency call experience shit talking that hillary's been spouting.

* It would negate mccain's military/national security talk

* two black men as Prez and Veep at the same time.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rlb8z9.jpg

keysersoze

Star
Registered
I don't think Powell would be good idea as VP - it would run counter to his image of change and being against the Iraq war - Powell is one who went to the UN and sold them on that WMD charges to the world!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds good...it might be a first...
Has anyone ever tacked a VP candidate onto their primary ticket?

I don't know if he can...but that wouldn't matter..

if colin (or more directly his wife) was cool with it all obama has to do is "leak" that powell would be his running mate in the general election during the primaries..

Game, set, match

D

DigitalAngel2007

Being that Powell was in Bush's camp until the shit hit the fan I don't trust him.:angry:

Don't be fooled by the tan skin he is not as pure as he seems:hmm:

ninja21-49rv53yf9.gif

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Powell would be good idea as VP - it would run counter to his image of change and being against the Iraq war - Powell is one who went to the UN and sold them on that WMD charges to the world!

2zxvabl.jpg

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
That's what I have been saying, but people say that is too black of a ticket. I think that those two are the one who can cross all racial lines and politcal lines cuase most of white America doesn't really see tham as a color. With Powell on the ticket it would bring republicans to also vote for Obamma. Powell brings the crediblity and foriegn policy experience some say he lacks. All he has to do is get the okay from his wife and admit that he was just following orders for his speech at the United Nations. This is the real unstopable ticket not Obamma-Hillary. As far as Hillary is concerned she has been showing her ass and I regret voting for her husband in 97. Black people should look at Clinton's second term in office. Was that worst for black folk, but you still have black politician like Charles Rangel, Stephanie -Tubbs, and Sheila Jackson Lee, still endorsing Clinton It's time for a new change. Obamma-Powell Ticket would further solidify Obamma's chances as president.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
give him a 10 point offer he can't refuse..

1. no real responsibility except for any agenda he wants to take on.
2. security up the wazoo.
3. more vacation time and the libral use of camp david anytime he wants.
4. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
5. making history by being to brothas who are leaders of the free world.
6. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
7. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
8. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
9. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all

and the clincher

10. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
give him a 10 point offer he can't refuse..

1. no real responsibility except for any agenda he wants to take on.
2. security up the wazoo.
3. more vacation time and the libral use of camp david anytime he wants.
4. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
5. making history by being to brothas who are leaders of the free world.
6. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
7. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
8. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all
9. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all

and the clincher

10. a chance to stick it the clintons once and for all

That...and a nice fuck you the Bush/Cheney/McCain.

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Being that Powell was in Bush's camp until the shit hit the fan I don't trust him.:angry:

Don't be fooled by the tan skin he is not as pure as he seems:hmm:

ninja21-49rv53yf9.gif

Co-sign:puke:

Obama needs to stay the hell away from Powell. :smh: He is shady and has done anything necessary to get to the top - at America's expense. :angry: Obama needs to stay clear of this dude 4real. It's not about an all black ticket either. It's about getting bad influences out from under Obama - period.

uptownharlem

Star
Registered
big fukkin mistake for obama.

you cannot have TWO black people running at the same time, them racist crackas would stomp all over party lines for mccain..

plus colin is a bush boy.. that goes completely against obamas ticket of CHANGE that hes been preaching.

horrible idea man..

NnubianN

Audio & Video Guru
Registered
Google Colin Powell and the Viet Nam War. You will come across some...disturbing things that carry beyond the war :smh:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
You've got to be kidding. If anything, it should be Colin Powell who's running for president (as a Republican). Obama's such a lightweight compared to him.

jedi517

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Colin Powell can't do anything in public office, especially being the number two man in the country because of his wifes issues with severe depression and how his fellow Republicans would use that to cripple Obama's campaign. Everything is under a microscope in a Presidential campaign.

Turbulent

Star
Registered
You've got to be kidding. If anything, it should be Colin Powell who's running for president (as a Republican). Obama's such a lightweight compared to him.
which brings up an interesting question. Would black democrats vote for a black pro-war republican (i don't know if Colin is pro-war though)

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i was gonna post something to the effect of...

fuck Obama if he turns out to be ignorant enough to consider colin powell in his cabinet let alone on the vp ticket...

...but that nigga running smack into that dumb ass white bitch...SAYS IT ALL!!!!!

D

DigitalAngel2007

You've got it backwards. Powell has better things to do than run behind a young NOBODY like Obama.

Yeah like shred all those files warning of 9-11 before a democrat takes office.:angry:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You've got it backwards. Powell has better things to do than run behind a young NOBODY like Obama.

It would be fun making a Survivor man episode with you as the prey. I've never wanted to bludgeon and eat another human so bad before. You're sub human killing you and eating you would be like a lion killing a faggot ass impala. I would do it with a smile.

Garifuna

Star
Registered
McCain/Powell vs Clinton/Obama

Think fast!

Or take your time. The longer you think the sicker you'll get :lol:

benny_negro

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It would be fun making a Survivor man episode with you as the prey. I've never wanted to bludgeon and eat another human so bad before. You're sub human killing you and eating you would be like a lion killing a faggot ass impala. I would do it with a smile.

got DAMN nigga!

and i thought my dis reply equaled ownage!!!

you got some serious prozac to pound, coming up with some deep FUCK YOUR WHOLE subSPECIES SHIT!!!

my kinda nigga!!! :lol:

QueDLux

Star
Registered
Damn Truth, tell him how you really feel. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Google Colin Powell and the Viet Nam War. You will come across some...disturbing things that carry beyond the war :smh:

W-E-R-D son. You don't even have to go back that far. He played a major role in Iran/Contra AND his most recent rubber stamping of the Iraq debacle. This dude IS NOT to be trusted.

also..

:hmm: