Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Jonathan Majors' Potential Kang Replacement: New Rumor Points to Actor Type Being Eyed​

According to insider Jeff Snieder, Marvel Studios is looking for a Damson Idris-type actor if it needed to replace Jonathan Majors as the MCU's Kang the Conqueror.

damsonidris.png

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Agree.

Folks are focused on what they see NOW.

They are not taking into consideration that Disney/Marvel has shit planned out more than 5 years in advance.

While folks are nitpicking about Phase 4/5, Disney writers and producers are working on Phases 9/10 and beyond right now.

If we the audience had a clue what they got coming, mofos would be amazed and counting down the days for its debut.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Agree.

Folks are focused on what they see NOW.

They are not taking into consideration that Disney/Marvel has shit planned out more than 5 years in advance.

While folks are nitpicking about Phase 4/5, Disney writers and producers are working on Phases 9/10 and beyond right now.

If we the audience had a clue what they got coming, mofos would be amazed and counting down the days for its debut.
Nah all that ain't necessary this ain't the comics. I don't need to see Spiderman part 763. I wouldn't mind if they rebooted at phase 6 or the aftermath of secret wars results in a reshaping if the MCU that replaces all the old actors like mark rufalo and just resets everything so we'll have good shit like evil Loki they can bring in the FF a d the X-Men without some goofy explanation like they was trapped in a pocket dimension since the 1960s. It's been 12 years it's time for a reboot.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Nah all that ain't necessary this ain't the comics. I don't need to see Spiderman part 763. I wouldn't mind if they rebooted at phase 6 or the aftermath of secret wars results in a reshaping if the MCU that replaces all the old actors like mark rufalo and just resets everything so we'll have good shit like evil Loki they can bring in the FF a d the X-Men without some goofy explanation like they was trapped in a pocket dimension since the 1960s. It's been 12 years it's time for a reboot.

There will be some sort of “reset” at some point.

All the actors in their roles prior to “Endgame” will age out of their roles and will have to be recast here within the next 5 years or so.

Disney didn’t purchase this property (along with Star Wars) to put out content for about 20 years.

They will be pumping out content for decades with this material.

So get used to it.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
There will be some sort of “reset” at some point.

All the actors in their roles prior to “Endgame” will age out of their roles and will have to be recast here within the next 5 years or so.

Disney didn’t purchase this property (along with Star Wars) to put out content for about 20 years.

They will be pumping out content for decades with this material.

So get used to it.
No. I'm sick of this train wreck. Die mouse Die!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
SEFCON-1-2.gif

DisloyalImpartialAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bad move Disney. They need to drop spiderman from the Marvel universe movies and let Sony keep making their garbage ass movies. Then Sony will have no choice but to sell.

:lol:

Spiderman is Sony's largest flim IP... They lost James Bond to Amazon...

Marvel left Sony to their own devices and forced them to the table for their current deal...

And Sony will never... Never ever... give the rights back to Marvel... But Marvel makes billions just from Spidey Merch...

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Spiderman is Sony's largest flim IP... They lost James Bond to Amazon...

Marvel left Sony to their own devices and forced them to the table for their current deal...

And Sony will never... Never ever... give the rights back to Marvel... But Marvel makes billions just from Spidey Merch...

Yeah, the deal marvel made back in the day was as long as sony makes a spiderman movie every 3 years they get to keep the rights indefinitely. :smh:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Yeah, the deal marvel made back in the day was as long as sony makes a spiderman movie every 3 years they get to keep the rights indefinitely. :smh:
Wouldn't be a problem if the movies were good. The live-action films have been trash by and large.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna put this out there because I don't believe it has been discussed but Deadpool ain't shit without T.J. Miller. I don't care what it'll be rated.

He and Ryan Reynolds playing off each other gave the movie true comedy bona fides. It won't be the same without him.