lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CRYING.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Faggot @Soul On Ice, the man Googler, spending his Saturday night searching old ass threads bout me to bump.... you just can't make this pathetic shit up
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Screenshot-96.png

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This what happens when cac bright is your fashion designer

:clown

:itsawrap:
This post is what happens when that dog gets hit...... he bumps this shit thread like putting a gun in his mouth
Then you go full hardcore faggot and do this
This you SoulQuanna, sending gay messages talking about dicks to male members here? Are you "Tiny Tina"?
:idea:

Screenshot-113.png

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Didn't even tag this homo
Lolz

God Dammit "liked" a post that I made here.... I knew immediately that you bumped this trash ass thread cause well..... only you bump it whenever I stomp on your rainbow coon head in other threads.... it's your go to when you get hit hord....like when you dig up the other old shit threads that no one has commented on in months, only to make a laugh quote in them.... wash rinse and repeat for you
:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap:
Bark SoulQuanna...... BARK.... ar, ar, ar, ar, ar, ar,
This you SoulQuanna, sending gay messages talking about dicks to male members here? Are you "Tiny Tina"?

Screenshot-113.png

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You dumb AF you cac!
You a true fag........ you told on urself.... again.... SoulQuanna

Bark SoulQuanna...... BARK.... ar, ar, ar, ar, ar, ar,

Screenshot-113.png

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif
CRYING-SMALL.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
BS.... there wouldn't have been any gifs from me if he hadn't posted any.... in my thread....things was all good till he did that.... all you do is entertain and encourage that faggot as she gets her rocks off laughing at your reply... you gave her exactly what she wants

I apologize. I probably should have done this in a PM, but since I've already started, we may as well continue out in the open. I quoted you in here so as not to ruin your other thread.

Lately, Soul has been coming in and posting animal or stupid cac gifs in your new threads, but you are not innocent. You started the behavior with other people. Other folks are simply following your lead. If you didn't start it, you perfected it, because the majority of the posts like this come from you.

Since Jan 1st of this year you have been in janswoops threads or quoting him in other peoples threads posting "This new username has been burned OP." 140 times. He generally ignores you. (I search and get 7 pages of results 20 per page and 5 on the last one) that is just ONE member. You go back and forth with several folks. On Wednesday you posted that 4x in less than 3 minutes and there are times where it has been more in less time, but it only shows the times for the past week in a search.

usernameburned.jpg

Any member we have approached in the past about behavior you have complained about has generally stopped the behavior. You NEVER stop. I'm not even asking you to STOP. All I'm asking you to do is reduce the number of gifs used when trolling folks.

You may enjoy needling folks, but they aren't the only one who has to read the posts or scroll through them and the joke is old, if it was ever funny. When I'm on break and trying to log into the site or catch up on a topic real quick on this narrow ass phone, I don't want to go through 2-10 posts of members going back and forth with each other over dumb ish. It's frustrating as hell. This is what I see on the screen. You posted this twice on the same page. It is fewer gifs than what you used to post. I sometimes had to swipe 3+ times to get past the nonsense in the past, and now its only twice, but its no less annoying.

Screenshot-20230217.jpg

When I'm on the desktop I can generally deal with it, but tonight pushed me over the edge.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
SMH my math was wrong. That should have been 145.
Yet another of your many errors of late... and again you direct your "B.S." cannon at me..... that fool SoulOnIce been posting his gifs in my threads for a good three years.... post some tallies for him or are you too busy sending your "smooches" emoji to him?.... THIS ONE.....:flyingkiss:..... :itsawrap:

Always. Happy New Year. :flyingkiss:

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I apologize. I probably should have done this in a PM, but since I've already started, we may as well continue out in the open. I quoted you in here so as not to ruin your other thread.

Lately, Soul has been coming in and posting animal or stupid cac gifs in your new threads, but you are not innocent. You started the behavior with other people. Other folks are simply following your lead. If you didn't start it, you perfected it, because the majority of the posts like this come from you.

Since Jan 1st of this year you have been in janswoops threads or quoting him in other peoples threads posting "This new username has been burned OP." 140 times. He generally ignores you. (I search and get 7 pages of results 20 per page and 5 on the last one) that is just ONE member. You go back and forth with several folks. On Wednesday you posted that 4x in less than 3 minutes and there are times where it has been more in less time, but it only shows the times for the past week in a search.

usernameburned.jpg

Any member we have approached in the past about behavior you have complained about has generally stopped the behavior. You NEVER stop. I'm not even asking you to STOP. All I'm asking you to do is reduce the number of gifs used when trolling folks.

You may enjoy needling folks, but they aren't the only one who has to read the posts or scroll through them and the joke is old, if it was ever funny. When I'm on break and trying to log into the site or catch up on a topic real quick on this narrow ass phone, I don't want to go through 2-10 posts of members going back and forth with each other over dumb ish. It's frustrating as hell. This is what I see on the screen. You posted this twice on the same page. It is fewer gifs than what you used to post. I sometimes had to swipe 3+ times to get past the nonsense in the past, and now its only twice, but its no less annoying.

Screenshot-20230217.jpg

When I'm on the desktop I can generally deal with it, but tonight pushed me over the edge.
tumblr_nyzdaful9B1tq4of6o1_500.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

usernameburned.jpg

Screenshot-20230217.jpg

"Pushed over the edge"! :roflmao:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I've been meaning to ask, who is jawnswoop?
He's one of many usernames.....JungleBros... the male_feminist.... viralnova.... the exact same posting style and joined in September... when I identified him in that Brett Favre thread..... he tried to play coi and newbie dumb.... chit chatting back n forth with HNIC about how he didn't know what I was talking about, suggesting that I be BANNED.... image that.... a brand new member talking bout a BANNING like he's been here for years.... why would a brand new member go to the lengths of BANNING for calling him out....
sidebar: he finally is trying to switch up his give-away posting style a little by posting hundreds of posts in multiple threads daily.... look at his message count in only fivr months

Start here to go to the thread.... and follow the back n forth with me and him with HNIC
AYOOOO Waddup JungleBros.... viralnova.... male_feminist

sidebar: ya gotta change your style of posting when you make another.... username

[SIZE=7][FONT=georgia]jawnswoop[/FONT][/SIZE]

Joined Thursday at 3:18 PM

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's one of many usernames.....JungleBros... the male_feminist.... viralnova.... the exact same posting style and joined in September... when I identified him in that Brett Favre thread..... he tried to play coi and newbie dumb.... chit chatting back n forth with HNIC about how he didn't know what I was talking about, suggesting that I be BANNED.... image that.... a brand new member talking bout a BANNING like he's been here for years.... why would a brand new member go to the lengths of BANNING for calling him out....
sidebar: he finally is trying to switch up his give-away posting style a little by posting hundreds of posts in multiple threads daily.... look at his message count in only fivr months

Start here to go to the thread.... and follow the back n forth with me and him with HNIC

"Male_feminist"?

8887bbe234e030b84ef9f8254dbd824b.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"Pushed over the edge"! :roflmao:
She been eating too many fucking edibles

Lately my ass, he's been doing it for over a year...... and others following my lead? He's the only one doing it to me.....she's high as fuck

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor

usernameburned.jpg

Screenshot-20230217.jpg

Block his dumb ass! I blocked Lightbright on Monday and bgol has been such a smoother experience

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

usernameburned.jpg

Screenshot-20230217.jpg

He no longer exist to me!

I no longer see him at all.

if he died today, i wouldn't give a fuck, nor know about it.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Man!! Those big ass fonts tho!! My only regret is not blocking his ass sooner
They let shit like this slide but he be bitching when others do the same to him.

You reap what you sow.

Then the other idiots are believing the shit he be saying about me with no proof. So, it no surprise there are some dumb ass sheeps in here that are some follow the leader retards.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Naw you were right Lolol light bright sits behind his laptop with no legs beefing all day! That number was accurate af lolol
And you sit behind yours all day sending me PM's.... owning yourself

Block his dumb ass! I blocked Lightbright on Monday and bgol has been such a smoother experience
You're the expert on smoother experiences... gun smoker, you have me on ignore.... yet you been in this thread with my sack in your Lying Nigerian fat lipped ass six times in ten minutes.... you never fail to see what I've posted.....ever, and I will never take my shit covered boot offa the side of your face.... you're circle jerking with the other half dozen trolls in this thread... you and jawnswoop.... the fag with at least two dozen usernames, most of which got BANNED..... you got clowned out of existence with your lying at least twce already... go admire your owning in the Ocking Hall Of Fame

:itsawrap: :itsawrap: