This is the reason why other race of people don’t take black people seriously????

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The problem with making such comparison is that the data is not 1-to-1.

Impoverished class of white Americans are fucked up, but lucky for them, their own race controls the imagery of white America.

Black people has no control of that, therefore, much of our negative shit is plastered everywhere in the media.

That being said, we aren’t taken seriously enough and we do have to improve how we navigate this society.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this dude way off. every race takes us seriously. so much so they hate and fear when some of us come around them. so much so they love when shit like this happen to us so they feel better.

I guess that depends on how we define where the seriousness is taken.

I say we aren’t taken seriously when it comes to certain politics and getting legislation passed when it comes to what we demand as a minority group.

We are taken seriously when they want our money.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're the laught stock of America,maybe so but where does this behavoir stem from?most of it is learned behavior over years and decades and that's no excuse but it's true.

Of course you won't see 1%er's shooting and killing each other but they do their dirt in exclusion,private partys,other foriegn lands in groups cause their friends and one sick example of that is Jeff Epstein a rich jewish man who killed himself rather than face prison time and the shame of guilt.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a9c.png
pr_scr_5e8d78e6c2378.jpg

This you after you posted that corny shit,

hey check my sig out ....saw yall coming,

before yall crawled out from under the rock...

Happy holidays

wit cho corny ass!!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Impoverished class of white Americans are fucked up, but lucky for them, their own race controls the imagery of white America.

Black people has no control of that, therefore, much of our negative shit is plastered everywhere in the media.

That being said, we aren’t taken seriously enough and we do have to improve how we navigate this society.
Problem is povery is a cover. Most poor people ain't on gangster shit. Busting guns. Kicking doors. Etc. That's one reason I laugh when people say where they are from like that means shit. They use the goons for cover so they can act hard. So they can be from the projects, but never kicked a door in their life. But they will claim the projects like it makes them hardcore.

It's a lot of rappers dropping and those cats got loot. Enough money to step away, but they don't. They still hang around 'hitters'. And you know the murder rate for us is so much higher than whites it really doesn't make sense. Impoverished white America ain't even got the murder rate black suburbs have in NE ohio. :smh: How many of us got at least one dead friend due to street violence?

The elephant in the room is cats get a rush out of the life. Few want to admit it publicly. Pac died almost 30 years ago falling in love with that vibe. Rich black man went out because he chose to jump someone.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love how folks ignore history and pretend like we we were the epitome of high society during the Jim Crow area.
1. We dressed "respectfully"
2.the majority of homes were two parent
3. we worshipped the white right religion

yet somehow the treatment and respect level stays almost the same. I wonder what's common denominator: :rolleyes:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Problem is povery is a cover. Most poor people ain't on gangster shit. Busting guns. Kicking doors. Etc. That's one reason I laugh when people say where they are from like that means shit. They use the goons for cover so they can act hard. So they can be from the projects, but never kicked a door in their life. But they will claim the projects like it makes them hardcore.

It's a lot of rappers dropping and those cats got loot. Enough money to step away, but they don't. They still hang around 'hitters'. And you know the murder rate for us is so much higher than whites it really doesn't make sense. Impoverished white America ain't even got the murder rate black suburbs have in NE ohio. :smh: How many of us got at least one dead friend due to street violence?

The elephant in the room is cats get a rush out of the life. Few want to admit it publicly. Pac died almost 30 years ago falling in love with that vibe. Rich black man went out because he chose to jump someone.

Shit, poverty ain’t no cover up where I’m from. Violent crime is very much so connected with poverty (and education).

I didn’t even consider the video’s example using rappers. I was speaking more of the common folk. These young negroes in gangs or rouge criminals are an issue here.

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We ALL contribute to t he plight of our people.

1- As a kid, we look up to power and influence that ignorant behavior brings.
2- As a young adult, we are foot soldiers for that ignorant movement. We relish in it. We defend it aggressively.
3- As a full adult, the ignorance movement has greatly affected us, in one way or another.
4- As an older adult, we try to leave the ignorant shit behind, and everyone attached to it, for our own peace of mind.

This cycle repeats itself in most scenarios for our people here in the US. We allow our youth to dictate our social positioning, so our influence fades as we get older. If we intercept the kids between step 1 and step 2, and educate them on something like economics (opposed to letting low level niggas influence their direction), we end up creating branches of alternative futures and reasons for them to trend into a more positive and productive possibility.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Shit, poverty ain’t no cover up where I’m from. Violent crime is very much so connected with poverty (and education).

I didn’t even consider the video’s example using rappers. I was speaking more of the common folk. These young negroes in gangs or rouge criminals are an issue here.
Cats were banging in the suburbs 30 years ago. In the suburbs man. If I put my tin foil hat on, it's why the white folks broke up the projects in some areas in the mid and late 90s. Because they know there is a cultural aspect to this shit that easily spreads. Same cultural aspect that has cats banging in the suburbs and rich rappers dying.

Mind you, I'm not denying poverty and crime have a connection. But I would argue that there is a cultural aspect that is overlooked and even more important. Remember, shit wasn't always like this and racism/poverty was much worse 60 years ago.

Do you have any poor white area where you at where white folks lighting each other up like that? I'm in Ohio and we got a shitton of poor cacs, yet not one poor area that you would be worried about. Meanwhile, If you were to walk down the street of one of the inner-ring suburbs up here, you better be strapped. It is what it is.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#1. GOTTA STOP WATCHING AND BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TELEVISION!! OH YEAH, THE RADIO ALSO!! REMEMBER THE WAR OF THE WORLDS??
#2. GOTTA STOP BELIEVING WHAT THESE STRANGERS TELL YOU ON THESE MEDIA CORPORATIONS CHANNELS,
#3. UNTIL YOU START SEEING THINGS WITH YOUR OWN EYES AND IN PERSON, STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOUR TOLD!! I KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!! SO THE ILLUSION/DREAM/TRANCE CARRIES ON!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think we are conflating two different issues. Can we do better as a people just for our own advancement and survival as a race? Yes, no question.

However, it's stupid to think white folks will magically respect us because we "act respectfully" all of sudden.

It's funny how when black folks do succeed we rarely get the credit as being legit successful. Somehow, it 100% because of affirmative action or some other negative connotation.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That isn't the reason. Why would I respect anyone if I created the rules geared toward
my peoples success and your detriment?
White people have been killing each other since the dawn of time.
Stealing each others land, wives, resources every damn thing!
Black people just got here and are finally making a little money.
White people damn near wiped each other off the map with all those wars.
Just killing each other indiscriminately. They weren't called serial killers back then.
White people divided the stolen land, resources, businesses, oil and said,
"Hey, we can live together now. You take that I'll take this." Made a couple of rules
stating who could get this or that. And here we are now.
Black people are basically doing what white people were doing
in the 1700's just starting out. "I want what you have and I'm going to take it."
This man gets it

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Add the fact that Charles Barkley and other Black athletes opinions on any subject beyond their sport is taken seriously. Also actors, actresses and religious figures opinions are taken serious. I don't recall anyone ever asking Larry Bird or Joe Montana what they thought about abortions and gay marriage.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my first question was who said the black community wasn’t respected?! I bet you a small percentage of people in other races actually know any black rapper who has been killed lately

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you call him a coon?
Sounds like the whole respectability politics, Black -on-Black aka black conservative rhetoric that is regurgitated by fools like this...
I think we are conflating two different issues. Can we do better as a people just for our own advancement and survival as a race? Yes, no question.

However, it's stupid to think white folks will magically respect us because we "act respectfully" all of sudden.

It's funny how when black folks do succeed we rarely get the credit as being legit successful. Somehow, it 100% because of affirmative action or some other negative connotation.
This

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude is way off. Comparing a bunch of hood niggas that came into some rap money to a a bunch of privileged rich white men is a bad analogy. I'm gonna need to see the rates of violence in Appalachia to make a comparison. I just spent a week in Eastern KY working on flood damage and the people I worked with there say the FEMA camps (trailer parks) get someone killed just about every week over bullshit. Dude needs to get out more before he starts claiming its a black thing.
Correct! And to make matters worse the media loves propping up these types of blacks while never covering or giving light to the millions of hard-working black folk who would never be caught dead playing dice in the streets.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love how folks ignore history and pretend like we we were the epitome of high society during the Jim Crow area.
1. We dressed "respectfully"
2.the majority of homes were two parent
3. we worshipped the white right religion

yet somehow the treatment and respect level stays almost the same. I wonder what's common denominator: :rolleyes:

RIGHT ON, WRITE ON BRUH!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Sounds like the whole respectability politics, Black -on-Black aka black conservative rhetoric that is regurgitated by fools like this.
Even though I disagree with his argument (for reasons @yureeka9 has pointed out) making the claim that he is wrong simply because you feel what he said is nothing but typical conservative black-on-black rhetoric, is just as wrong as a conservative black saying you are wrong just because your response is typical liberal rhetoric to defend the fuckery of street dudes.
To solve this back-and-forth mudslinging, we should stick to the argument and away from name-calling and arm-waving away calling things rhetoric to fit your talking points.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even though I disagree with his argument (for reasons @yureeka9 has pointed out) making the claim that he is wrong simply because you feel what he said is nothing but typical conservative black-on-black rhetoric, is just as wrong as a conservative black saying you are wrong just because your response is typical liberal rhetoric to defend the fuckery of street dudes.
To solve this back-and-forth mudslinging, we should stick to the argument and away from name-calling and arm-waving away calling things rhetoric to fit your talking points.
Yep, the facts are easy to find if you know where to look. No need to make it political at all.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Once again a bunch of "brothas" in here have a true hatred of their own and are quick to boost anyone saying anything negative about Black people and Black culture.

Bunch of y'all sound like white boys.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude is way off. Comparing a bunch of hood niggas that came into some rap money to a bunch of privileged rich white men is a bad analogy. I'm gonna need to see the rates of violence in Appalachia to make a comparison. I just spent a week in Eastern KY working on flood damage and the people I worked with there say the FEMA camps (trailer parks) get someone killed just about every week over bullshit. Dude needs to get out more before he starts claiming its a black thing.

^^^^^

Post of the day

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Vulcan right

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Add the fact that Charles Barkley and other Black athletes opinions on any subject beyond their sport is taken seriously. Also actors, actresses and religious figures opinions are taken serious. I don't recall anyone ever asking Larry Bird or Joe Montana what they thought about abortions and gay marriage.

^^^^

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
How about pull your fucking pants up, get a fucking haircut and speak proper English!! Stop killing each other and respect one another. Stop competing with each other and come together and work together. Respect your community and stop pissing in the stairwell of the building you fucking live in!! Stop demanding respect when none is given!

As mentioned above, there's a shitload of reasons.

Right,because speaking proper English and getting a haircut stopped white people from killing Malcolm X and MLK.... :rolleyes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about pull your fucking pants up, get a fucking haircut and speak proper English!! Stop killing each other and respect one another. Stop competing with each other and come together and work together. Respect your community and stop pissing in the stairwell of the building you fucking live in!! Stop demanding respect when none is given!

As mentioned above, there's a shitload of reasons.

How about you get out the projects and active murder scenes! :roflmao:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is way off. Comparing a bunch of hood niggas that came into some rap money to a bunch of privileged rich white men is a bad analogy. I'm gonna need to see the rates of violence in Appalachia to make a comparison. I just spent a week in Eastern KY working on flood damage and the people I worked with there say the FEMA camps (trailer parks) get someone killed just about every week over bullshit. Dude needs to get out more before he starts claiming its a black thing.

the number one cause of death by music genre

Jazz - OD, old age, disease of some sort

Rock - OD, suicide, old age, disease of some sort

Folk - old age, disease of some sort

Punk - OD, suicide

Country - Old age, alcohol, disease of some sort

Gospel - old age, disease of some sort

Rap/hip-hop - murder

the streets and the music don't mix and its fucked up hip hop culture. Especially considering that rap and hip hop was supposed to an alternative to the streets and violence. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the number one cause of death by music genre

Jazz - OD, old age

Rock - OD, suicide, old age

Folk - old age

Punk - OD, suicide

Country - Old age, alcohol, disease of some sort

Gospel - old age, disease of some sort

Rap/hip-hop - murder

the streets and the music don't mix and its fucked up hip hop culture. Especially considering that rap and hip hop was supposed to an alternative to the streets and violence. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
The pathway to success in each of those genres tells the real story. To be successful in jazz, folk, punk, country & gospel you need to be talented and appealing. To rise in the rap game you have to be a perceived gangster, baller, pimp, ho or hustler. Which one of these paths do you think is most likely to get your killed?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The pathway to success in each of those genres tells the real story. To be successful in jazz, folk, punk, country & gospel you need to be talented and appealing. To rise in the rap game you have to be a perceived gangster, baller, pimp, ho or hustler. Which one of these paths do you think is most likely to get your killed?
violence and deception...there is NOT one thing of significance in this society, country or life that wasn't gained thru violence and deception in one way or another.

the music industry was BANKROLLED on organized crime money...whether it was italian, irish or jewish MOBS...there much blood money used to fund labels, distribution etc.

thats why I don't really fault these cats for flipping drug money to fund their music careers...BUT they didn't go far enough or deep enough.. rather than death row, bad boy, rocafella, murder inc etc banding TOGETHER to carve out their spot and plant their flag they turned on each other and continue to do so..

Now the violence is self explanatory but deception can range from straight up lies and breaking words to creating and manipulating laws and loopholes in laws. Its not a coincidence that jews dominate lawyering and accounting. On top of that they ALWAYS stick together...ALWAYS.

If there is one thing thats consistent in the last few centuries is that whites and jews have an almost preternatural ability to ban together for a common cause seemingly to almost border on telepathy and I'm not fucking joking either..

Make no mistake cacs and jews WILL kill each other and slit each others throats at the drop of a hat. Bernie Madoff bilked BILLIONS primarily from his own people and he's not the only one just a couple weeks ago another hedge fund ponzi scheme run by cacs and jews was busted...most of the victims were jews.

So the difference is no matter how much infighting Morty and Shmuly may do... as soon as DARNELL walks into the room..they all STOP the bullshit between them and the mission becomes we've got to get THAT motherfucker.

Even when cacs and jews HELP you they make sure they either have leverage OVER you or can't be damaged just in case you turn on them. Has anyone seen a jew sign a contract where they work UNDER a black or brown person? If they did I guarantee you that relationship didn't last long.

Meanwhile black and brown have no problem signing their life away to jews and cacs. I'm still trying to figure out if its conditioning or a natural mindset.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
violence and deception...there is NOT one thing of significance in this society, country or life that wasn't gained thru violence and deception in one way or another.

the music industry was BANKROLLED on organized crime money...whether it was italian, irish or jewish MOBS...there much blood money used to fund labels, distribution etc.

thats why I don't really fault these cats for flipping drug money to fund their music careers...BUT they didn't go far enough or deep enough.. rather than death row, bad boy, rocafella, murder inc etc banding TOGETHER to carve out their spot and plant their flag they turned on each other and continue to do so..

Now the violence is self explanatory but deception can range from straight up lies and breaking words to creating and manipulating laws and loopholes in laws. Its not a coincidence that jews dominate lawyering and accounting. On top of that they ALWAYS stick together...ALWAYS.

If there is one thing thats consistent in the last few centuries is that whites and jews have an almost preternatural ability to ban together for a common cause seemingly to almost border on telepathy and I'm not fucking joking either..

Make no mistake cacs and jews WILL kill each other and slit each others throats at the drop of a hat. Bernie Madoff bilked BILLIONS primarily from his own people and he's not the only one just a couple weeks ago another hedge fund ponzi scheme run by cacs and jews was busted...most of the victims were jews.

So the difference is no matter how much infighting Morty and Shmuly may do... as soon as DARNELL walks into the room..they all STOP the bullshit between them and the mission becomes we've got to get THAT motherfucker.

Even when cacs and jews HELP you they make sure they either have leverage OVER you or can't be damaged just in case you turn on them. Has anyone seen a jew sign a contract where they work UNDER a black or brown person? If they did I guarantee you that relationship didn't last long.

Meanwhile black and brown have no problem signing their life away to jews and cacs. I'm still trying to figure out if its conditioning or a natural mindset.
All good points. What you've just described is the proverbial "view from above". This is how people act when they have something to lose. When you have nothing to lose (black folks) you're subject to the manipulation of those with the means to control your access to resources. Of course crackas and jews will get on the same page when their backs are against the wall. They look down at us and see a life they know they don't want, so they learn to cooperate.