Oh shit! I found the sexy Dominican girl with the tongue Instagram page

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hoe looking for a husband. She ain't even lookin for top-shelf. She looking for a cat that work at Quick Trip or Burlington Coat factory. Easy pickens, but fertile as the grass cows graze in.... beware

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That thread title is pure @Soul On Ice clickbait...... gonna pop up in here with a Big Booty Latina blowup doll
:lol: :lol: :lol: :itsawrap:..............:roflmao:

Man I'm chilling with my big booty Latina drinking a modelo watching the Niners in Mexico city and your fag ass in my mentions.
Smmfh
Here we fucking go again.... more lies about a "big booty latina".....more braggadocio on the net trying to make himself look good for strangers that he'll never ever meet in real life..... everyone here already knows that you couldn't even keep your first wife... if there ever was a BGOL meet n greet.... you'd come with a big booty latina blowup doll as your date..... you're one sick mofo
sidebar: you got a big booty latina alright, a big booty blowup doll from BigBootyLatinaSlutDolls.com... you chiiling with a big booty latina, drinking, watching football..... and lying on BGOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :itsawrap:

butt-anal.gif
ladies-man-the-ladies-man.gif

e749d392-246c-473f-ae19-19ac25d6b2ed_text.gif

lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
lil-moco-cut-throat.gif

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
That thread title is pure @Soul On Ice clickbait...... gonna pop up in here with a Big Booty Latina blowup doll
:lol: :lol: :lol: :itsawrap:..............:roflmao:

Here we fucking go again.... more lies about a "big booty latina".....more braggadocio on the net trying to make himself look good for strangers that he'll never ever meet in real life..... everyone here already knows that you couldn't even keep your first wife... if there ever was a BGOL meet n greet.... you'd come with a big booty latina blowup doll as your date..... you're one sick mofo
sidebar: you got a big booty latina alright, a big booty blowup doll from BigBootyLatinaSlutDolls.com... you chiiling with a big booty latina, drinking, watching football..... and lying on BGOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: :itsawrap:

butt-anal.gif

lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
Stop thinking your shitty life is everyone else's Alphonsophugus.
I be smashing Maria's and you be getting your lil back blown out by a Puerto Rican named Mario.
It's levels to this shit ya bish
:yes::yes:

#weaintthesame
#barnyardBilly

:itsawrap:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I be smashing Maria's and you be getting your lil back blown out by a Puerto Rican named Mario.

#weaintthesame
#barnyardBilly

Ain't you that same lame faggit that made a thread and posted pics claiming you were on vacation in Mexico? And posted a pic of a fat chick saying you may fuck her, but the chick was atleast 50yards from you and didn't even know you existed?

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I wouldn’t be able to pull out with her moving like she was in that first video.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

#weaintthesame
#barnyardBilly

My life is infinitely better than yours loser with Big Butt Latina blowup dolls..... you gotta be kidding..... I don't log on to lie to fucking strangers to make myself feel good.... you do ... and make sure you quote me again, now that you done shit the bed again, replying
sidebar: your first wife lives that ZOD life..... whelp
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butt-anal.gif

lil-moco-cut-throat.gif
lil-moco-cut-throat.gif

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
She in DR, owns a massage spa for post BBL type stuff, and she owns an eyeglasses store (optometry).

Highly doubt you seeing anything nude from her. DR don't play with showing nudes online.