BED WENCH DISRESPECTS BLACK MEN...DANA SHUTS THE BITCH DOWN. A LOT OF BGOL COONS SOUNDS JUST LIKE HER

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally believe these women are a lot like brothers who choose, prefer, and promote White women over Black women.
This is their own personal preferance but in order to make themselves feel good about it, they feel the "need" to:
- Talk down to and about Black women.
- Upsale the "virtues" of White women as being more submissive, supportive or feminine than Black women.
- Telling Black men that women from abroad cater to or are better mates for Black men. (D.Republic, Costa Rica, Brazil, Ecuador etc...)

It's really just the same shit but this time, from the opposite sex... :bullshit:

Like these assholes:
TJSotomayor.png
480b39_92ee94a419df477fb7db71ad66441906~mv2.jpg
artworks-000139535982-ovuck4-t500x500.jpg
That looks like man on the far right

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You won't believe the numerous anti bm black woman youtube content creators . One bitch said all black male babies should be aborted
Yes.
Actually I would believe it.
It's damn near as many as the "Black manosphere" channels I've seen crop up over the years.
This has now become a cottage industry. Think about it. One of the quickest way to grow a channel is to bash/beef or talk shit about people.
Seriously...
Ain't NO ONE was paying this mofo any mind until he started going in on women (and Black women in particular):
pjimage-54.jpg
But once he found a niche and tapped in to the "anger" some Black men have towards Black women, he immediately cashed in and became their patron saint by successfully marketing his specific brand of Black woman hate & misogyny. For many of his "disciples"; if you disagree with, reject or (God forbid) dare say anything contrary to his "messages", you're instantly mocked, vilified, discounted and ridiculed. Just like the "followers" of Umar Johnson & Tariq Nasheed behave when they're justifiably questioned or criticized.

Sadly; in the end, I find it deeply troubling that there is seemingly no other race that creates so much bullshit dedicated to tearing down the members of the opposite sex of their own race as we seem to have. :smh:

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't NO ONE was paying this mofo any mind until he started going in on women (and Black women in particular):
pjimage-54.jpg
But once he found a niche and tapped in to the "anger" some Black men have towards Black women, he immediately cashed in and became their patron saint by successfully marketing his specific brand of Black woman hate & misogyny.
Black woman hate? For encouraging them to be realistic, be better, and become wives? :confused:

And he was actually posted on BGOL years ago. I remember @alexw calling him fruity or gay or something.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But yet y'all make it seem like all black women are good and wifey material make it make sense.

The mods seriously need to ban you or your parents need to take you me computer privileges away.

You consistently and purposely make the foolish and honestly the dumbest statements repeatedly on this board.

I understand that you're attention starved and we're the only people in your life that you can speak to, but it needs to stop.

Your post is the opposite of what is spoken. Most say that most women aren't wifey material so exactly what the fuck are you talking about?

You make what you said make sense. You can't because it doesn't.

You're another poster that isn't worthy of keystrokes.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black woman hate? For encouraging them to be realistic, be better, and become wives? :confused:

And he was actually posted on BGOL years ago. I remember @alexw calling him fruity or gay or something.
Larry_Elder_at_Camp_Pendleton_in_2013_%281%29.jpg

If Larry Elder "encouraged" Black men to be realistic about fighting White Supremacy, would you feel he genuinely has The Black Community's well being at heart?

104476603-GettyImages-577290132.jpg

If Sheriff Clarke told Black men that in order to "be better", they have to stop wasting time dwelling on past racial injustices at the hands of White Supremacy, and to embrace more traditional American values, would you believe he's positively got your future in mind?

candace-owens-announces-shes-pregnant.jpg

If Candace Owens told Black women the secret to "becoming a wife" is to completely divest from The Black Community and marrying a successful White man to have babies with, would Black women say she's got their best interests at heart?

And yet, all of the above persons will tell you they love Black people and want nothing but the best for them and all Americans.
Much the same way Samuels would've probably said he loves Black women and wants them to be "better".
:hmm:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Larry Elder "encouraged" Black men to be realistic about fighting White Supremacy, would you feel he genuinely has The Black Community's well being at heart?

If Sheriff Clarke told Black men that in order to "be better", they have to stop wasting time dwelling on past racial injustices at the hands of White Supremacy, and to embrace more traditional American values, would you believe he's positively got your future in mind?

If Candace Owens told Black women the secret to "becoming a wife" is to completely divest from The Black Community and marrying a successful White man to have babies with, would Black women say she's got their best interests at heart?

And yet, all of the above persons will tell you they love Black people and want nothing but the best for them and all Americans.
Much the same way Samuels would've probably said he loves Black women and wants them to be "better".
No
No
And no.

There is a difference between criticism and correction. KS did his part to edify women

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy-downsized-large.gif

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No
No
And no.

There is a difference between criticism and correction. KS did his part to edify women
Those individuals would disagree with you.
They too, feel like Black people need "correction" in order to prosper and be better.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Yes.
It's damn near as many as the "Black manosphere" channels I've seen crop up over the years.
This has now become a cottage industry. Think about it. One of the quickest way to grow a channel is to bash/beef or talk shit about people.
Seriously...
pjimage-54.jpg
But once he found a niche and tapped in to the "anger" some Black men have towards Black women, he immediately cashed in and became their patron saint by successfully marketing his specific brand of Black woman hate & misogyny. For many of his "disciples"; if you disagree with, reject or (God forbid) dare say anything contrary to his "messages", you're instantly mocked, vilified, discounted and ridiculed. Just like the "followers" of Umar Johnson & Tariq Nasheed behave when they're justifiably questioned or criticized.

Sadly; in the end, I find it deeply troubling that there is seemingly no other race that creates so much bullshit dedicated to tearing down the members of the opposite sex of their own race as we seem to have. :smh:
As soon as someone brought up the mass of women contents creaters with that fucked up mentality, here you go with the "but, but, but... What about the manosphere?". Why you even add it to the conversation?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We do need correction, it's just that their idea of correction is coon shit.

KS was for black men and women, not the white power structure.
Uh, huh.
Just like how Derrick Jaxn is for strong Black families by selling Black women half lies, bullshit and pandering. :rolleyes:
And like Jaxn, Samuels is no different other than his "message" was aimed at Black men and blasting Black women.

Look dude, if you found some kind of value in his videos, than good for you.
I just saw him as yet another divisive tool used to keep Black men and women warring at one another instead of coming together. :smh:

Last edited:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

1. Dude wasn't just offering women advice. He was styling on mostly super delusional women. I'm not saying he wasn't saying anything of value, but a lot of the women dude was going at had the level of self awareness of a bad American Idol auditioner.

2. Dude said, out of his own mouth, he focused on women, because had he focused on men, they wouldn't support him. I fucking GUARANTEE YOU, the same dudes who claim dude wasn't gay and didn't look guy, would've had a different perspective if dude was going at black men as hard as he went at black women. Dude was no different than that guy Derrick Jackson, who catered to women and their egos, at the expense of men. Women ate that shit up. He got exposed for cheating on his wife. Kevin Samuels basically said, the same accountability black men say black women lack, black men lack.

My bs-o-meter tends to go off when anyone seems to only be saying shit I want to hear. Especially when it seems as if they have something to gain from doing so.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Some black women not all that keep dating boys and not men always blame all black men for their bad touches. They keep wanting to follow fantasies that they see on TV or dream up and really want a sponsorship and not a relationship.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yes.
Seriously...
pjimage-54.jpg

To be fair though, their are a lot of coon bm that says the same toward bw or worse. Which is why I say bm and bw are at war. But it could be more of an online thing , cause I don't know or hang around cooning

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
To be fair though, their are a lot of coon bm that says the same toward bw or worse. Which is why I say bm and bw are at war. But it could be more of an online thing , cause I don't know or hang around cooning
Basically social media gave them a platform to vent for years of pinned up pain and frustration from the bad touches they have made. Hell this women went back to the crack era with her pain which means she hooked up with some D-Boys and shit didn't pan out.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Dude wasn't just offering women advice. He was styling on mostly super delusional women. I'm not saying he wasn't saying anything of value, but a lot of the women dude was going at had the level of self awareness of a bad American Idol auditioner.

2. Dude said, out of his own mouth, he focused on women, because had he focused on men, they wouldn't support him. I fucking GUARANTEE YOU, the same dudes who claim dude wasn't gay and didn't look guy, would've had a different perspective if dude was going at black men as hard as he went at black women. Dude was no different than that guy Derrick Jackson, who catered to women and their egos, at the expense of men. Women ate that shit up. He got exposed for cheating on his wife. Kevin Samuels basically said, the same accountability black men say black women lack, black men lack.

My bs-o-meter tends to go off when anyone seems to only be saying shit I want to hear. Especially when it seems as if they have something to gain from doing so.
I agree with #1

#2. Not sure I follow. KS didn't pander tho. He spoke accountability for ALL adults, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, males & females, etc. Basic logic

Yea, he shat on a few delusional women, as he should have. They needed it. It's part of dismantling the fantasy they've constructed in their head, they have to be told they're not peter pan's fairy.