Fuck Ivermectin ,theyre drinking piss to cure covid

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY BRUH. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

6usxVY.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nasty cracka been waiting 2 decades to get out and front with his fuckery! trump and this pandemic have dredged up the worst that peckerwoods have to offer.

Nah that urine therapy shit been going on for fuckin centuries...some british cac started that shit,

and bruh I remember going to a hotep event about a decade ago,

and the dude speaking was kicking some real shit.. he was like, you must know your body,

and how can you expect a doctor to know more about the life choices you made than you..

I was like word .. then he was like.. thats why you have to know your body and what works for you,

I was like WOOORRRRDDD!!!...

then he was like thats why drinking your urine.. I was like whaaaaaaa.... hold up...

did he just say drink your urine..

I was like bruh.. if I was dying of thirst in a dessert I would NOT drink my urine and just accept my fate..

your body is getting rid of toxins.. why the fuck would I introduce that back into my body...

thats just retarded..

then I realized its a fetish thing... some folks are just into sick shit...good news..

most hoteppers know that shit is fuckin insane...

whats the next step.. Shit shakes and shit..

vomit smoothies...

bruh!!!

blame THIS muthafucka..

British naturopath John W. Armstrong in the early 20th century.

madgoose

International
International Member
In the UK we call drunks, piss artists. And in Australia if you are asking your mate if he wants to go for a drink at the pub you may say, "fancy sucking some piss".

But drinking one's own urine is a thing. Mahatma Gandhi was reputed to do so.

Nah that urine therapy shit been going on for fuckin centuries...some british cac started that shit,

and bruh I remember going to a hotep event about a decade ago,

and the dude speaking was kicking some real shit.. he was like, you must know your body,

and how can you expect a doctor to know more about the life choices you made than you..

I was like word .. then he was like.. thats why you have to know your body and what works for you,

I was like WOOORRRRDDD!!!...

then he was like thats why drinking your urine.. I was like whaaaaaaa.... hold up...

did he just say drink your urine..

I was like bruh.. if I was dying of thirst in a dessert I would NOT drink my urine and just accept my fate..

your body is getting rid of toxins.. why the fuck would I introduce that back into my body...

thats just retarded..

then I realized its a fetish thing... some folks are just into sick shit...good news..

most hoteppers know that shit is fuckin insane...

whats the next step.. Shit shakes and shit..

vomit smoothies...

bruh!!!

blame THIS muthafucka..

British naturopath John W. Armstrong in the early 20th century.

That said I'm off to eat a ham sandwich!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the UK we call drunks, piss artists. And in Australia if you are asking your mate if he wants to go for a drink at the pub you may say, "fancy sucking some piss".

Hey I hear ya... but I cant have no pork on my fork...

Ham is a pig ass...but to each his own.. and I used to eat the fuck

out of pig ass so I cant say too much. just cant fuck with it now...

If you eat ham, bruh you are eating a justin bieber sammich...

d2vj3kc-804f81fa-00c9-4186-80f2-f3f0fad883d4.jpg

madgoose

International
International Member
Hey I hear ya... but I cant have no pork on my fork...

Ham is a pig ass...but to each his own.. and I used to eat the fuck

out of pig ass so I cant say too much. just cant fuck with it now...

If you eat ham, bruh you are eating a justin bieber sammich...

d2vj3kc-804f81fa-00c9-4186-80f2-f3f0fad883d4.jpg

I was just fucking with you, I actually had Haddock and chips but I knew the reference to pork would have some of you ' folks humming!

I'm guessing that "they" say JB got a face like a pigs aRse?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You seem like you've lived an interesting life. You might want to put pen to paper. You might have a Netflix deal waiting for you.