Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you...nothing is gonna ever make me agree with that stoppage

I know, you wanted to see the next 10 seconds when

DRWm4k.gif

:lol:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
This is the boxing I hate; this Yuriokis fool was going in with his hands down
at his sides and getting tattooed for it.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He said release me then or some shit he said
No this is what he said:

“We may have had a disagreement, right now we’re going through some trials and tribulations and we are gonna get it figured out,” Crawford explained. “But at the same time, I cannot bash Bob Arum and Top Rank, I cannot do that. Because without them — they gave me the opportunities to accomplish everything I accomplished in my career.

So I can’t sit there and bash Bob Arum and Top Rank, when I know, deep down in my heart, he really is a good dude. And he really did do everything that is possible, in his will, to get these fights I was asking for.

“I don’t know what made him come out and say all the negative stuff he said about me, maybe it’s because all these people kept saying that I was leaving him, and he wanted to seem like I was a bad guy. I don’t know, I haven’t had a conversation with him about it.”

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a good fight!!...Bud Crawford to me is the Best Pound for Pound Fighter right now!!.. :yes:

Another Good Fight!!...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My dawg Spence was like mannnn this nigga

I want to see Crawford vs Spence - I'd pick Spence for the W... Crawford vs Thurman - Crawford all day... Thurman need to get his talking ass back in the ring tho
Use to feel like that but Spence looked so bad in his last fight

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
No this is what he said:

“We may have had a disagreement, right now we’re going through some trials and tribulations and we are gonna get it figured out,” Crawford explained. “But at the same time, I cannot bash Bob Arum and Top Rank, I cannot do that. Because without them — they gave me the opportunities to accomplish everything I accomplished in my career.

So I can’t sit there and bash Bob Arum and Top Rank, when I know, deep down in my heart, he really is a good dude. And he really did do everything that is possible, in his will, to get these fights I was asking for.

“I don’t know what made him come out and say all the negative stuff he said about me, maybe it’s because all these people kept saying that I was leaving him, and he wanted to seem like I was a bad guy. I don’t know, I haven’t had a conversation with him about it.”
Nah man I know what he said...it's on YouTube somewhere. Maybe Ellie's channel. I'll find it later and post it

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its both. Everybody that around boxing talks about how weak his chin is. This been a problem of his since his amateur days. His stomach is soft too, but that can be fixed. His chin, however, can't. Go back and look at some of his fight and see what happens when his chin gets checked.
thurman-punched.gif

Use to feel like that but Spence looked so bad in his last fight
I'll give you that, but I'll also give Errol benefit of the doubt that coming back from that accident took a lot from him coming back so early... I'd like to think he's back to his norm now

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thurman-punched.gif

I'll give you that, but I'll also give Errol benefit of the doubt that coming back from that accident took a lot from him coming back so early... I'd like to think he's back to his norm now
With Errol, I hope his eye is good. Danny Garcia tested that chin. His chin is good. I am worried about that eye. Those things if hit after the surgery could make you totally blind.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He can't resign with Bob after all that bad shit Bob said about him

Everybody thought he was going to PBC when he went up to 147 since TR had no decent comp for him, but he went back .
Don't be shocked if he goes right back.

Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Everybody thought he was going to PBC when he went up to 147 since TR had no decent comp for him, but he went back .
Don't be shocked if he goes right back.
Exactly.. That's all I'm saying.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The thing about it is u think u don't know

Its no evidence he can look good again

Maybe he really fucked up

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Errol, I hope his eye is good. Danny Garcia tested that chin. His chin is good. I am worried about that eye. Those things if hit after the surgery could make you totally blind.
Man true words... That's the one thing that worries me about his career moving forward

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh?? He put on a clinic his last fight coming off a near fatal car accident.
What? A clinic

What fight u watched?

B4 that crash he woulda demolished Garcia but he looked like a shadow of himself
I wouldn't say a clinic, but anyone watching the fight could clearly tell who was the better fighter/boxer... And Errol wasn't even on top of his game then