Fight Night!!!!! Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter WBO Welterweight Championship 9pm ET

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why the stoppage? It takes away from Bud's win.

After this, I got Bud over Spence and unfortunately we will never know if its because of the crash...shame that the crash happened...great fight...great performance from both....first knockdown I have seen where Porter looked fucked up and I think thats why Pops overreacted...Shawn had more fight left in him

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not sure if it was after the 7th or 8th round but once the round ended Shawn walked to his corner looking defeated.

I think the 7th after he hit Crawford with thay overhand right then right after Crawford bang him with that left that sounded like a shotgun

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

After this, I got Bud over Spence and unfortunately we will never know if its because of the crash...shame that the crash happened...great fight...great performance from both....first knockdown I have seen where Porter looked fucked up and I think thats why Pops overreacted...Shawn had more fight left in him
That won't be a knock on Crawford's win.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shawn wasn’t going to last that round. Two knockdowns early in the round, Shawn wasn’t turning that round around.

Shawn was either going down a third time for a TKO or he was getting knocked out.