This Covid news should get some people attention

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
what-did-you-expect-oprah-winfrey.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
People who know me know how I look like because I posted my baby picture in the hand check thread Plus I lived in the pork n beans and graduated from Miami Northwestern
Pork n beans say no more

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They had some kind of machine they set in certain places, mainly where blacks were at. It seems the machines were pumping covid-19 in the air. I am not sure just like no one is sure about the true origin of covid 19

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
They had some kind of machine they set in certain places, mainly where blacks were at. It seems the machines were pumping covid-19 in the air. I am not sure just like no one is sure about the true origin of covid 19
Don’t start that please we already dealing with this type of BS from Trump supporters. Of course CAC’s are catching the worst hail from this virus especially the second time around but this is mother nature’s doing. If you don’t believe me look at all of the weather disasters that has been going on for the last few years. Also I had to stress test point a couple of times today and this early with the melting of the ice in order to polar regions there may be viruses hidden in the ice that is getting loose. I have a funny feeling that we ain’t seen the worst of this yet.
Here is an example of what I am talking about with viruses and multicellular Creatures coming back to life

Reactions: BKF

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t start that please we already dealing with this type of BS from Trump supporters. Of course CAC’s are catching the worst hail from this virus especially the second time around but this is mother nature’s doing. If you don’t believe me look at all of the weather disasters that has been going on for the last few years. Also I had to stress test point a couple of times today and this early with the melting of the ice in order to polar regions there may be viruses hidden in the ice that is getting loose. I have a funny feeling that we ain’t seen the worst of this yet.
I should have taken pictures of them. They should still be around. I guess nature did slavery, 911,Libya, Afghanistan, New Orleans, etc. In New Orleans when Katrina came thru was all the excuse they needed

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I should have taken pictures of them. They should still be around. I guess nature did slavery, 911,Libya, Afghanistan, New Orleans, etc. In New Orleans when Katrina came thru was all the excuse they needed

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read the story. Thing about it is that there is a lot of things that have been found that have been kept hidden. Some things were so important that they destroyed it. I hate to say it but the people that have been running things for a little over 6000 years are not here to improve humanity but to improve a greedy click that they are part of.
The story is a good find.