Nicki Minaj Gets Disciplined For Doxxing Reporter

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

After having the Barbz attack a journalist, with outlandish calls and text messages, Twitter and Instagram disciplined the chart-topping Minaj.

The “Barbie Tingz” rapper posted the journalist’s phone number on her Instagram story earlier this week and threatened that “her days are (expletive deleted) numbered.”

Minaj stated that her cousin in Trinidad & Tobago didn’t take the vaccine because one of his friends’ testicles swelled up after being injected. This caused the man’s fiancé to postpone or cancel the wedding.

There is no evidence that enlarged testicles are a side effect of the vaccine. Thus, Rampersad a reporter for the Guardian Media outlet tried to interview her cousin and his friend about the claim.

This was when the chart-topping artist took note and tried to shut everything down.

Rampersad shared, “I started to get a lot of notifications on Twitter. When I eventually checked it, because I was doing other stories as well, I realised that Nicki Minaj is responding to me on Twitter.”

The rapper also posted Rampersad’s phone number in her Instagram stories, saying, “Threatening my family in Trinidad won’t bode well for you.” The Barbz took commands from their leader and started to attack the woman via text messages, calls and etc.

According to the journalist, “They’ve told me to kill myself. I’ve gotten WhatsApp messages, text messages, and messages on telegraph. I deactivated all of my social media except my Twitter.”

“To be honest with you, I can take, I guess I can take the threats from the international numbers because they are far away…and when they get over the heat of the moment, they would understand, maybe, that I meant no harm to her relatives,” she shared.

“The locals who have chimed in to threaten, to call me, to harass me, I don’t appreciate that. It makes me fear for my safety here, which I should not have to do.”

According to Lexology, “Doxing, or doxxing, is the act of publishing personal information of a person or someone related to that person to harass, threaten or incite violence against them. The information could be their name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number, national registration identity card number, family background, place of employment or education, passport number, signature, password, photos or videos of the person, anything else that may be used to identify the person or someone related to them.”

“The term doxing comes from dox, which is short for documents,” the site further states. “The act is usually carried out online through social media and public forums, however, it can also be perpetrated in other ways such as with graffiti, letterbox drops, and public demonstrations.”

Minaj, whose real name is Onika Maraj-Petty, indeed doxxed the reporter by putting her info out into the interwebs. Both Instagram and Twitter removed her posts for going against their community guidelines.

She just seems to be a shitty person

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After having the Barbz attack a journalist, with outlandish calls and text messages, Twitter and Instagram disciplined the chart-topping Minaj.

The “Barbie Tingz” rapper posted the journalist’s phone number on her Instagram story earlier this week and threatened that “her days are (expletive deleted) numbered.”

Minaj stated that her cousin in Trinidad & Tobago didn’t take the vaccine because one of his friends’ testicles swelled up after being injected. This caused the man’s fiancé to postpone or cancel the wedding.

There is no evidence that enlarged testicles are a side effect of the vaccine. Thus, Rampersad a reporter for the Guardian Media outlet tried to interview her cousin and his friend about the claim.

This was when the chart-topping artist took note and tried to shut everything down.

Rampersad shared, “I started to get a lot of notifications on Twitter. When I eventually checked it, because I was doing other stories as well, I realised that Nicki Minaj is responding to me on Twitter.”

The rapper also posted Rampersad’s phone number in her Instagram stories, saying, “Threatening my family in Trinidad won’t bode well for you.” The Barbz took commands from their leader and started to attack the woman via text messages, calls and etc.

According to the journalist, “They’ve told me to kill myself. I’ve gotten WhatsApp messages, text messages, and messages on telegraph. I deactivated all of my social media except my Twitter.”

“To be honest with you, I can take, I guess I can take the threats from the international numbers because they are far away…and when they get over the heat of the moment, they would understand, maybe, that I meant no harm to her relatives,” she shared.

“The locals who have chimed in to threaten, to call me, to harass me, I don’t appreciate that. It makes me fear for my safety here, which I should not have to do.”

According to Lexology, “Doxing, or doxxing, is the act of publishing personal information of a person or someone related to that person to harass, threaten or incite violence against them. The information could be their name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number, national registration identity card number, family background, place of employment or education, passport number, signature, password, photos or videos of the person, anything else that may be used to identify the person or someone related to them.”

“The term doxing comes from dox, which is short for documents,” the site further states. “The act is usually carried out online through social media and public forums, however, it can also be perpetrated in other ways such as with graffiti, letterbox drops, and public demonstrations.”

Minaj, whose real name is Onika Maraj-Petty, indeed doxxed the reporter by putting her info out into the interwebs. Both Instagram and Twitter removed her posts for going against their community guidelines.

She just seems to be a shitty person

I'm starting to love this bitch... and I never have before...this is sexy...to me .brah

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If it’s a lie, then we fight on that lie
animation%2B%25284%2529.gif

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Wow. Nikki is petty is a Petty and talentless cunt, whose messages to the world have allowed her to line her pocket while Ms. Reid has worked her intelligence and platform to inform the world on political fuckery which effects Nikki's obsessive fans.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't the reporter start it tho?

They can do interviews talking shit about u using proper english then when u react they try to hide their hands.

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shes a clown if she was really about that life she would of stayed with Meek.....but she left him and got with an old street nigga that went to jail for taking some young pussy....and then she married the nigga and got his clown last name Petty....pun intended

I'm starting to love this bitch... and I never have before...this is sexy...to me .brah

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nothing wrong with the reporter wanting to interview the person who this allegedly happened to...Nicki the one that put it out there....certain responsibilities come with celebrity

Nicki didn't have this energy when Cardi B stepped to her after Nicki hated on her...the Malcolm X album cover...blatantly copying Lil Kim....chick has a history of fuckery

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That chic wasn't "reporting" she was trying to low key force her opinion.
Tucker Carlson does this every fucking night none of yall niggaz exposing his# or where he at.....Nicki went and sided with this fool.....its literally a pandemic and oppose to just staying shut about why she not getting the vaccine like the rest of us she makes herself a target.....fuck her and her empty threats

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nicki choosed a side and and we/our community need to hold her accountable for that...waiting on her next move..if she ends up on faux news or some interview with candice ownes that bitch is canceled period and i mean no if &'s or but's about it...our community dont have time for
these celebrities coons anymore...

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Nothing wrong with the reporter wanting to interview the person who this allegedly happened to...Nicki the one that put it out there....certain responsibilities come with celebrity

Nicki didn't have this energy when Cardi B stepped to her after Nicki hated on her...the Malcolm X album cover...blatantly copying Lil Kim....chick has a history of fuckery
Stop that Nicki was about that life, she asked Miley What’s Good LMBAO!!! She became for peace after Remy, then Cardi B. Lol.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
It's simply a critic.

Yep, I fear this maybe the beginning of her end. They wanted to replace her with Iggy - but that'd have been TOO obvious. Now with Cardi B, and Meg the Stallion and others? :itsawrap:
IMO, Nicki didn't grow with her fans. Look at Jay-Z & Nas for instance. When their fans matured, so did they. You can't keep pitching "Barbie" bullshit to 30+ year old fans. Cardi & Meg simply swooped in and nabbed the fans she was still targeting.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMO, Nicki didn't grow with her fans. Look at Jay-Z & Nas for instance. When their fans matured, so did they. You can't keep pitching "Barbie" bullshit to 30+ year old fans. Cardi & Meg simply swooped in and nabbed the fans she was still targeting.
Simply put, she's a bird...

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She has a habit of doxxing

This may be entering the territory of Cyberbulling and Privacy lawsuits

Either way, a PR nightmare

Nicki Minaj angrily hits out at journalists and posts their personal details online amid vaccine controversy

One journalist is said to have received death threats after Minaj posted her personal details online

Sheila Flynn 4 hours ago comments

Singer Nicki Minaj has posted the personal details of journalists who attempted to contact the source of her controversial Covid vaccine views on social media.
The targets of her ire were Sharlene Rampersad, who works for Trinidad’s Guardian Media Limited, and Daily Mail reporter James Fielding, the Daily Beast reported.

Minaj was left irritated after reporters attempted to contact her family members as well as her cousin’s friend, who she claimed “became impotent” after receiving a Covid vaccination.

“His testicles became swollen,” she wrote last week. “His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied.”
Journalists, understandably, went looking for the man she identified – and Minaj retaliated.
“Sharlene Rampersad B***H YOUR DAYS ARE F*****G NUMBERED YOU DIRTY HOE,” she wrote on Instagram, in addition to posting screenshots of the reporter’s attempts to contact her friends and family. Minaj also shared Rampersad’s phone number and image, along with Fielding’s business card.
“Threatening my family in Trinidad won’t bode well for you,” wrote Minaj, who was born in the Caribbean nation and raised in New York.

Minaj has faced a backlash over her unorthodox views on the safety of the vaccine, which she has not yet received. She also refused to attend the Met Gala because of vaccine requirements.
Her outlandish claims have even caught the attention of the White House.
Nicki Minaj has received backlash over vaccine post on Twitter
(Getty Images for Marc Jacobs)
“We offered a call with Nicki Minaj and one of our doctors to answer any questions she had about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters this week, adding: “Our hope is that anybody who has a big platform is going to project accurate information about the vaccine.”

Minaj, 38, has nearly 23 million followers on Twitter and 157 million on Instagram.
Rampersad’s employer, Guardian Media Ltd, issued a statement Friday denouncing the celebrity’s attack on the journalist.

“Today, in the legitimate pursuit of a story that has both local and international interest, one of our journalists has been subjected to a range of attacks via social media including death threats,” the statement reads. “This is unacceptable and we have taken all measures within our control to ensure her safety and security.

“At Guardian Media Ltd. we denounce intimidation of journalists in any form ... the use of aggression on social media to intimidate can have adverse physical and psychological effects on people. As a responsible media house, we encourage others to stand up against this type of behaviour as we can all make a difference in addressing this global challenge posed by the pervasive nature of social media.”