13,000+ Haitian migrants cross into Texas

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How in the hell they got to Mexico though?

I need to make confirmation but don't quote me Haitian been migrating to South America because of the Olympics and football.

They needed workers for that and the world cup and many stayed there. Earthquake and presidential assassination happened and many left to go to family over there and there you go.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
come on yall use common sense

theyre saying these Haitians are from Brazil
so they had to cross the amazon, a half a dozen countries or more, and then make it entirely through Mexico with no resources
ninjas thats mission fucking impossible

who funded this shit and transported them?
obviously a ploy to stir whitey up by using people who are basically Africans this side of the hemisphere

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

so they had to cross the amazon, a half a dozen countries or more, and then make it entirely through Mexico with no resources

obviously a ploy to stir whitey up by using people who are basically Africans this side of the hemisphere
Yea it’s crazy how much Haitian are hated

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s hard to believe but it’s true. I know people have made the trip recently and years ago. They can’t just come here from Haiti anymore because the coast guard is waiting for them and immediately sends them back off Of the Florida keys. I have a cousin that just crossed over from Mexico a month ago. He spent a year or so in Brazil, took that trip to Mexico and spent the last 5 years in Mexico waiting for a good chance cross over and finally did last month. Thousands die daily on the that trip due starvation, thirst, drowning, or being attacked by a wild animals.

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
It’s hard to believe but it’s true. I know people have made the trip recently and years ago. They can’t just come here from Haiti anymore because the coast guard is waiting for them and immediately sends them back off if the Florida keys. I have a cousin that just crossed over from Mexico a month ago. He spent a year or so in Brazil, took that trip to Mexico and spent the last 5 years in Mexico waiting for a good chance cross over and finally did last month. Thousands die daily on the that trip due starvation, thirst, drowning, or being attacked by a wild animal.
took what trip to mexico, bro?

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like Biden is trying to destabilize Texas, as punishment for their resistance to covid mandates. How over 15 thousand niggas just show up on the border. Out of no where. Without any notice. This shit was planned.

FUKKING THANK YOU!!!....THIS IS PLANNED BULLSHIT....NO WAY 13K MOFOS CROSS THE BORDER AND CPD/DHS NOT SEE THEM COMING ESP WHEN THEY SAW THEM MOFOS FROM SOUTH AMERICA COMING FROM MEXICO....