Gibraltar & Iceland See MASSIVE Covid Spike Despite Over 90% of Population Vaccinated

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
E08iwAbXoAAYo0O

E0Y-GIWXoAE0ct5

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
90% of people 40-70 and 98% (!) of those over 70 are fully vaccinated.

This is the type of bullshit the U.S. government does to boost its numbers, the infections have gone up due to <40 age range. Don't expect the sharpest and brightest people to work at the government, many of them look good on paper but achieve nothing. I have seen a couple of them try pretend like they are me in public.

They hire people based on education 30 years ago when they was 21 and how well they fill out the KSA. This is why I am in the predicament I am in now dealing with them, I shake my head frequently dealing with them. They need to get the public more involved in their decisions, don't just bust out with a final decision from the CDC.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gibraltar, Iceland See MASSIVE Covid Spike Despite Over 90% of Population Vaccinated
by Adan Salazar
July 30th 2021, 8:40 am

Countries across globe see similar phenomenon where the vaccinated are being reinfected with Covid.

Stats prove vaccine actually spreading disease!

Image Credit:
KENA BETANCUR / Contributor / Getty

e.
Stats coming out of several countries show vaccinated people are spreading Covid-19, as evidence mounts the vaccine is actually causing viral variants and infections as experts predicted.
In Gibraltar, a peninsula in Spain, almost 99% of the population is fully vaccinated – that’s according to info provided by Google.

Despite the high vaccination rate, Covid cases appear to be on the rise, increasing by 2,500 percent per day.
The data is consistent with stats seen in Israel which show the delta variant running rampant despite a majority of the population being fully vaccinated.
On Tuesday, it was reported by Israeli media that people who were already infected with Covid were 7 times less likely to be reinfected than those who were vaccinated, speaking to the power of natural immunity.
Likewise, in Iceland, an island where nearly the entire adult population is vaccinated, Covid cases are similarly on the rise.
“The country is a vaccinators’ paradise,” reported journalist Alex Berensen. “90% of people 40-70 and 98% (!) of those over 70 are fully vaccinated.”

On Tuesday, Iceland’s chief epidemiologist even suggested some COVID-19 lockdown restrictions could remain in place for up to 15 years.
Also on Thursday, Singapore emerged as yet another country where the vaccinated appear to be spreading Covid, with the government revealing that about three-quarters of new Covid-19 infections stemmed from vaccinated people.
Meanwhile, in Sweden, where the vaccination rate is hovering at a low 39 percent and the government is not enforcing face masks, there have been zero Covid deaths.

The evidence suggests the vaccine is actually spreading disease in more countries than just the United States.
With stats like these, it’s easy to see why so many would be hesitant, or outright refuse to take the experimental jab.
Gibraltar, Iceland See MASSIVE Covid Spike Despite Over 90% of Population Vaccinated
Follow the author on Gab: https://gab.ai/adansalazar
Minds: https://www.minds.com/adan_infowars
Twitter:
Follow @AdanSalazarWins

a/

gibraltarcases1.jpg

Hey vaxxers are proud super spreaders..

There will be pushback tears and pleas

Vaxxers go hard for

The status of being

Experimented on

The fucked up shit is

Just like these some muthafuckas

Gonna conveniently forget they supported the compromise of their

Own....

The same muthafuckas that spread smallpox

Amongst the indigenous real Moorish American nations..

The same muthafuckas heirs are with this smallpox 2.0

Aka plandemic called covid..

Most people are sheep..so most will

Attack you like the brainless bots they

Are programmed to be..

Like fuckin clockwork

Interesting post

Tks

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
LOL ! You really are a silly sissy ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I ALREADY TOLD YOU ONCE TO SIT IN YOUR FUCKING SEAT WHILE I'M FLYING..... AND PULL YOUR G-STRING OUT OF YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU DO SO YOU WON'T INTERRUPT ME AGAIN WHILE YOU TRY TO PULL IT OUT ..... YOU HORMONAL BITCH.... :angry:

FLIGHT 6969 NOW TAKING OFF.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited: