Woman Confronts Starbucks Worker Who Made a Copy of her Credit Card and Used it at a Grocery Store

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, I know that it fucked with these folks finances, but she young and dumb. I think that is where restorative could make a real positive effect on our society.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Businesses want identity theft because folks who can t afford to buy their products use your money to buy them.

You get your money back eventually but the products still move in the meantime and that is all these business care about.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit is old. Was there some update to this?

yea this gotta be at least two years old.... I was thinking the girl got

busted again or some shit... that young girl was foolish to admit to that on camera

she shouldve just said can I help you with anything else, have a good day

and close the window...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Cashier looks off white..... or white..... guess that white privilege ain't got that same bang to it no more.... :dunno:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chick I worked with did something similar....

She worked in room service taking orders over the phone and used someone's card number to pay her utility bills...

Everything traced right back to her... :smh:

Hotel manager and Security Director had her arrested and walked out during her shift...

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had similar happen to me years ago, Used a card to pay for a pizza and before I even got home she used it to try to pay her phone bill. Capital One fraud protection had to be aware of what was happening as they immediately called to verify.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Real talk, I know that it fucked with these folks finances, but she young and dumb. I think that is where restorative could make a real positive effect on our society.
Perhaps. It was mighty kind of the customer not to press charges.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of my friends from other countries are always shocked that we hand over our cards and let the waiter/waitress etc. process them instead of them bringing over these to the table.

Verifone-VX-520-Terminal_New.jpg

I didn't really think about it until I started seeing articles like this:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All of my friends from other countries are always shocked that we hand over our cards and let the waiter/waitress etc. process them instead of them bringing over these to the table.

Females in retail and restaurants are usually the number 1 people that do this cause lots of bizz “trust” females around money more than minority males. Well smart individuals figure this out and offered many females opportunities to make “extra” money getting people.. been like that for decades.. this is why I laugh at how freely people Use their card around “pretty retail” chicks..those are some of the best bait.. flash nigs the smile be all friendly and bam get them

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:oops: <------ The look on the cashier's face :lol::lol:

Dumbass... She lucky she didn't get her ass kicked.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Females in retail and restaurants are usually the number 1 people that do this cause lots of bizz “trust” females around money more than minority males. Well smart individuals figure this out and offered many females opportunities to make “extra” money getting people.. been like that for decades.. this is why I laugh at how freely people Use their card around “pretty retail” chicks..those are some of the best bait.. flash nigs the smile be all friendly and bam get them

:yes:

Most effective boosting schemes when I was in college were all cac/asian women...

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

exactly! I don't hand over shit, bring the whole IBM room size computer to me if you have to or gtfoh lol cos you're not touching my card.