CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

tenor.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cos for some reason you think slim chics are little boys,

No, I never ONCE said slim chics are little boys.....I said this one was. She look young, her body look young....she ain't sexy....I Just ain't seeing it but to each his own.
:idea: Who da fuq is Coi Leray?
:idea:Who da fuq is Dej Loaf?

:hithead:I'm getting too old for this shit!

If you want to feel older....this is Benzino's kid....:lol: I remember Benznio use to have them little ass kids in his videos...i'm guessing this one of them. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And see this type of music is where I lost the little faith I had in her. :lol:

Female rappers are so fucking lost in todays time. Its like when Jay Z was one of the biggest artists....people would rather be Gucci Mane than to be Jay Z because it was easier to be Gucci. Same shit goes for these female rappers now. Its easier to be City Girls than it is Nicki Minaj...which pains me to say because I felt like Nicki music didn't match her talent but she at least raised the bar....then you had some female rappers who just exceeded the bar like Rapsody.......

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
And see this type of music is where I lost the little faith I had in her. :lol:

Female rappers are so fucking lost in todays time. Its like when Jay Z was one of the biggest artists....people would rather be Gucci Mane than to be Jay Z because it was easier to be Gucci. Same shit goes for these female rappers now. Its easier to be City Girls than it is Nicki Minaj...which pains me to say because I felt like Nicki music didn't match her talent but she at least raised the bar....then you had some female rappers who just exceeded the bar like Rapsody.......

lol i believe the term you are looking for is selling out

Nicki can actually rap, but she dumbed her shit all the way down and made $$$$$$