This sister made some very good points about racism

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Love everything she presented. All facts. Now we need to have a nice dinner and let me choke you out afterwards. :hulksmash2::fucking::jackoff:

Vwh71A.jpg

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her point about not being able to love the racism outta white people hit home...you can't reason with em. You can try to educate them..but typically, they double down on their racism.

At this point, I no longer try to engage them in any manner...it's a waste of time.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Her point about not being able to love the racism outta white people hit home...you can't reason with em. You can try to educate them..but typically, they double down on their racism.

At this point, I no longer try to engage them in any manner...it's a waste of time.
Yep that hit home for me too especially in America you can see some white people are starting to trip now as the country gets darker.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep that hit home for me too especially in America you can see some white people are starting to trip now as the country gets darker.

We used to call the behavior of knowing something is wrong or dumb, but doing it anyway.."Playing the nut role"

White people collectively now can't discern the difference between BS and propaganda and the truth...I call BS on that! They know; it just doesn't fit their narrative, so they play dumb.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are still in darkness right now but darkness had to be the repository for light in order for all light to come out of darkness. But soon a real light will shine from me that will never go out.
Love is the only energy that can transform an enemy into a friend (Dr. Martin L. King). The energy I have to rebuild the garden of eden which is the original black nation and to expose the whole story and leave no stone unturned.

$allah1919

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clearly she's been listening to my man Khalid!

Khalid_Abdul_Muhammad_Black_Panther_Party.jpg
Brother Khalid was shoot by some white supremacist and he told them not to take him to the hospital so they can finish the job but they took him 5 miles away and according to what he said he had them to take him to his grandmother's house.
I do not know much about his early life but for a while he was a member of the Nation Of Islam. Farrakhan saw he was gifted and put his as one of the ministers in the Nation Of Islam. After some statements he made at a university he came under fire. Farrakhan after sitting him down following that he came back and said if he got to negotiate the truth for the friendship of certain people then to hell with their friendship. He was referring to the black caucus that had become a part of the white house. He apologized to Khalid and restored him to his minister job. But later he left the Nation Of Islam and joined the black panthers.
It is very surprising that we no longer have him here with us. They say he died from a brain aneurysm. Some do not believe it was a brain aneurysm that he died from. He was about his business.