Broke boys don't deserve no p*ssy! I know that’s right!!! @oceanlive PODCAST LINK https://anchor.fm/daphnique-springs ! Now #iamdsprings #dap

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Women please understand all that sounds good and worked back in the day when homes cost 45k on avg and cars cost 2k brand new. Homes in 2021 are 300k. And avg car cost being around 30k. Now tell me who you know that makes enough to do that on his own while taking care of a wife and children?? Now on the flip side, men since we can't do that on our own we can't ask women to do house work on there own. In today's society it must all be truly 50/50. ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

Hell to no. We 50-50 because you getting 50 percent of financial wealth plus another 25 for kids if we break up. Cleaning and shiggdy don't cover that lost. We both working so that so you can your add 50 on this relationship. So if there is a break up I won't be pissed.

I was kinda feeling u until I watched this. U women wanted equal rights but don't want to step up all the way around. Whats wrong with females taking men out since y'all want to be equal? Yr a funny comedian and I love and respect u (and yr work) but fuck what yr talking about! Women should pay too.

I'm not going to pay you for sex we're both in it for the same thing. What I mean is if you go to buy a car you got to test drive it. I think we both can agree on that because that's what you were doing and why we out together so if we like each other then I will take of you and hopefully grow together. But sometime to test drive go good for one of the partners but not for the other one

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Women please understand all that sounds good and worked back in the day when homes cost 45k on avg and cars cost 2k brand new. Homes in 2021 are 300k. And avg car cost being around 30k. Now tell me who you know that makes enough to do that on his own while taking care of a wife and children?? Now on the flip side, men since we can't do that on our own we can't ask women to do house work on there own. In today's society it must all be truly 50/50. ‍♂‍♂‍♂

Hell to no. We 50-50 because you getting 50 percent of financial wealth plus another 25 for kids if we break up. Cleaning and shiggdy don't cover that lost. We both working so that so you can your add 50 on this relationship. So if there is a break up I won't be pissed.

I was kinda feeling u until I watched this. U women wanted equal rights but don't want to step up all the way around. Whats wrong with females taking men out since y'all want to be equal? Yr a funny comedian and I love and respect u (and yr work) but fuck what yr talking about! Women should pay too.

I'm not going to pay you for sex we're both in it for the same thing. What I mean is if you go to buy a car you got to test drive it. I think we both can agree on that because that's what you were doing and why we out together so if we like each other then I will take of you and hopefully grow together. But sometime to test drive go good for one of the partners but not for the other one

mqdefault.jpg