She Got Fucked Up...smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BEFORE

AFTER

Bruh!

I literally see that preview of her beat up after every TicTok vid!

I click on it and never see her vid so I thought it was fake.

6091f4d4a9d6b799930964.png
Thanks for posting, she Really got fucked up! :smh:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahem...AHEM......

IPVanish here...care to share anything.

‘Thanks early,

‘Carry on.....
Mostly getting around streaming restrictions. It's amazing to see completely different viewing options from the exact same service, based solely on what country is accessing it.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
society-butthead-600x338.jpg

uSqttTc.gif

We hear ya fellas!
Not really talking out the ass, but what is the point of trying to go viral off an incident which looks like she could've lost her life?

Be serious for a sec bruh.

Was she doing it to legit bring awareness to assault? Or was it because she needed that daily shot of dopamine from the likes and retweets?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really talking out the ass, but what is the point of trying to go viral off an incident which looks like she could've lost her life?

Be serious for a sec bruh.

Was she doing it to legit bring awareness to assault? Or was it because she needed that daily shot of dopamine from the likes and retweets?

She got in a fight, got kicked in the head and the blood and pressure dropped down to her eyes. The doctors told her that would happen.

The reason I stated “Talking out the ass” is because it was stated that it was done for attention or internet likes.

I looked at her vids to see what happened because I saw that screenshot of her looking all fucked up all the time.

She was on TicTok doing dances and had many videos before the fight. I’m guessing that she wanted to continue to make videos and would eventually have to explain why she looked like she got ran over by cars so she addressed it.

It could’ve been for attention, but it looks like she didn’t want to stop making videos and addressed why she looked the way she did versus just wanting attention.

I could be wrong though. :dunno:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
She got in a fight, got kicked in the head and the blood and pressure dropped down to her eyes. The doctors told her that would happen.

The reason I stated “Talking out the ass” is because it was stated that it was done for attention or internet likes.

I looked at her vids to see what happened because I saw that screenshot of her looking all fucked up all the time.

She was on TicTok doing dances and had many videos before the fight. I’m guessing that she wanted to continue to make videos and would eventually have to explain why she looked like she got ran over by cars so she addressed it.

It could’ve been for attention, but it looks like she didn’t want to stop making videos and addressed why she looked the way she did versus just wanting attention.

I could be wrong though. :dunno:
I see now