Electric Future, "CBS This Morning" goes inside GM's new all-electric auto plant, dubbed "factory zero"

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That was a very good video GM should really be pissed with their selves because they could have had a 30 year head start with this technology but better late than never.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That was a very good video GM should really be pissed with their selves because they could have had a 30 year head start with this technology but better late than never.
The factory surprised me.... didn't know they were that far along already, but should have figured as much when they announced that they were gonna phase out production of gas powered vehicles by 2035

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The factory surprised me.... didn't know they were that far along already, but should have figured as much when they announced that they were gonna phase out production of gas powered vehicles by 2035

They are serious about this and Within the next few years people need to start selling shares that’s associated with oil just to be on the safe side because if they do the infrastructure bill electric cars is going to be selling like hotcakes in the next 2 to 3 years. Hmmmmm Hotcakes.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is good news for GM because its a great way to overcome there relative performance with regard to drive train durability. I never had one reach 150K miles.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This is good news for GM because its a great way to overcome there relative performance with regard to drive train durability. I never had one reach 150K miles.
The early 2000’s Tahoe was very well-built I drove that car to 300,000 miles until the transmission went out I got my moneys worth. Also the 1980s Caprice was really well-built for the most part.