"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I heard a family is pressing charges in France for involuntary manslaughter in regards to there relative being administered a Covid19 vaccine.No joke,No Lie, Seriously

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Never mind what he posted. What have you observed? Does the vaccine work ? Do you know of anyone that is suffering from any long term side effects?
Yes I know a woman who has had blood clotting for the last 3 weeks because of her mRNA vacc. I'm getting J & J on Saturday. It is the typical viral vector vacs (weakened interoperability with human receptor sites not artificial protein activation).

Cats way out of their depth trying to pull my coat. (Not a comment on your post that I've quoted just the general push back from my posts in these threads. Laymen trying to school me on shit I actually went to school for and about sources that are reputable and verifiably true.)

I'm gonna tell you right now these vacs are not going to work on the newer variants being discovered. Hell Brazil has a NEW new variant that is actively alluding autoimmune response.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
U.S. begins study assessing allergic reactions to Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines

Berkeley Lovelace Jr.
April 7, 2021

The National Institutes of Health said Wednesday it has begun looking at why some people have suffered from severe allergic reactions shortly after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines.

"The public understandably has been concerned about reports of rare, severe allergic reactions to the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines," Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which is part of the NIH, said in a statement.

"The information gathered during this trial will help doctors advise people who are highly allergic or have a mast cell disorder about the risks and benefits of receiving these two vaccines. However, for most people, the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination far outweigh the risks," he said.

Medical experts say allergic reactions from vaccines are rare but can sometimes happen. Most of the rare, severe allergic reactions to the vaccines have occurred in people with a history of allergies, public health officials have said. An immediate allergic reaction usually happens within 4 hours of getting vaccinated and may include symptoms such as hives, swelling and wheezing, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The NIH study will enroll 3,400 adults ages 18 to 69 at up to 35 academic allergy-research centers nationwide, the agency said. Participants will be divided into groups and be assigned at random to receive either the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the Moderna vaccine, a placebo followed by the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine or a placebo followed by the Moderna vaccine.

Alkis Togias, chief of the NIAID's allergy, asthma and airway biology branch, told CNBC in December that researchers at the U.S. agency became interested in the rare phenomenon after reports that a few people had reactions to Pfizer's vaccine that qualified as anaphylaxis, a severe and potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.

The CDC has been asking health-care providers to monitor patients for 15 minutes after vaccination and 30 minutes for those who have a history of allergic reactions.

If someone has a severe allergic reaction after getting the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, the CDC recommends that they do not get the second dose of that vaccine, even if the allergic reaction was not severe enough to require emergency care.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes I know a woman who has had blood clotting for the last 3 weeks because of her mRNA vacc. I'm getting J & J on Saturday. It is the typical viral vector vacs (weakened interoperability with human receptor sites not artificial protein activation).

Cats way out of their depth trying to pull my coat. (Not a comment on your post that I've quoted just the general push back from my posts in these threads. Laymen trying to school me on shit I actually went to school for and about sources that are reputable and verifiably true.)

I'm gonna tell you right now these vacs are not going to work on the newer variants being discovered. Hell Brazil has a NEW new variant that is actively alluding autoimmune response.
You know (a) woman? ...ancedotal at best.
Are you saying that you know for a fact that the vaccines have zero effect on the new variants. No reduction in severity of symptoms.... nothing?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
AstraZeneca-e1613110269761.jpg

Probe after one person dies after taking COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine in Kenya(Africa)
By Ian Omondi For Citizen Digital
time updated Published on: April 7, 2021 13:40 (EAT)

The Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB) now says a probe has been launched after one person died after taking the COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine in Kenya.

However, according to Dr. Peter Ikamati, Deputy Director, PER, at the PPB, the death could have been caused by a miscarriage and not necessarily the vaccine.

He added that the Board will release a report on the incident, which happened in Uasin Gishu, on Friday.

“What we can say is it was a misreport, an expectant female got a miscarriage, it happened within period of being given vaccine. Miscarriage could have happened, it does not have to be linked to the shot,” he said on Wednesday.

“Because of the gravity of the matter, when a severe case is reported, PPB will follow up within 24hours.”

Dr. Ikamati further added that 279 people had adverse effects after taking the vaccine, with 7 others experiencing severe symptoms.

Also Read:

Kenya’s COVID-19 positivity rate rises to 20.5% as 1,523 new cases recorded; 18 more dead
Pharmacy board now denies reports one person died after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine
City Stars boss Korir joins chorus disapproving gov’t ban of sports
The Ministry of Health also said 370,000 Kenyans have so far been vaccinated against COVID-19, with Lamu recording the lowest number of people at 262.

“You can get vaccinated today and it does not mean you can’t suffer any other effects such as hypertension or diarrhea…If this happens after the vaccine, it may not mean such effects were caused by the vaccine,” said Dr. Collins Tabu, Head of Immunization, Ministry of Health.

Dr. Tabu stated that Kenya is projected to spend more than Ksh.36 billion to deliver the COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine.

Dont have the official link yet.Its hard getting stories like this out of places on the continent of Africa.will keep an update.But for right now this is

Another Covid19 Vaccination Coincidental Death

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Never mind what he posted. What have you observed? Does the vaccine work ? Do you know of anyone that is suffering from any long term side effects?

You know (a) woman? ...ancedotal at best.
Are you saying that you know for a fact that the vaccines have zero effect on the new variants. No reduction in severity of symptoms.... nothing?
See how these pussy niggas do. Lol. Fuck off.

If any of you bitches have any integrity I'll be holding my breath waiting on apologies down the line here.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is why we would never get over this pandemic in a timely fashion had dumbass been reelected.

Hey moron in a pandemic you need the ENTIRE WORLD vaccinated before its over. So giving vaccines to other countries after the US has been vaccinated is a necessity.

Fwiw, I've stopped reading that dudes tweets. He's found his footing during da pandemic and as such, makes it seem as if it'll never end and never has any good news. Why??? Because without it, he'd have no voice or influence.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This should not be a surprise.

You knew this was coming.

FBI Warns Against Fake Coronavirus Vaccination Cards Being Sold Online

Listings for fraudulent coronavirus vaccination cards have appeared on major online platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and eBay

By Amber Frias • Published April 5, 2021 • Updated on April 5, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Some people see that little vaccination card that comes with that first dose of the coronavirus vaccine as a badge of honor. Others see it as an opportunity to make money through a scam gaining popularity online.

As some venues and destinations start requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination, the official Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cards given to those who get immunized have become a hot commodity on the black market.

“Hearing that people are selling fake vaccine cards is really surprising," said Maura Deignan, a San Diego resident

Deignan got her first dose of the coronavirus vaccine last week and couldn’t be more excited.

“It was really important for me to get the vaccine because I want to be able to protect myself so I can be able to go out again," said Deignan.

James Whorrall, on the other hand, isn’t too sure about wanting to get the vaccine for himself.

“Not yet, it’s too soon,” said Whorrall.

And there are others who, instead, are opting to pay to get a fake vaccination card without actually getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

There is a market for fake vaccine cards online. Scammers are selling some of them for hundreds of dollars.

“The implications of not being vaccinated but acting like you are are detrimental to the individual but to the community as well," said Dr. Paul Schalch Lepe.

Listings for fraudulent cards have appeared on major online platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and eBay.

“If there are people out there pretending to be vaccinated then the virus is going to continue propagating and we’re never going to be done with this pandemic,” Lepe said.

On April 1, the National Association of Attorneys General sent a letter to the CEOs of Twitter, eBay and Shopify asking them to prevent the selling of the fake vaccination cards on their websites.

The FBI also issued a special alert warning the public of making or buying fake vaccination cards.

"If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information," the warning from the FBI said. "By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19."

The FBI has also advised against posting photos of your vaccine card on social media, saying personal information from that card could be lifted by scammers trying to make fake cards and commit fraud.

“It’s better for everyone if we can get the vaccine, the actual vaccine, and not just pretend that we got it,” said Deignan.

Not only is it for the greater good of our community, but forging a vaccination card is a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.

Read more on why you shouldn't post photos online of your vaccination card here.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/co...-19-vaccine-card-on-social-media/2552075/?amp

COVID-19-Vaccination-Card.jpg

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This should not be a surprise.

You knew this was coming.

FBI Warns Against Fake Coronavirus Vaccination Cards Being Sold Online

Listings for fraudulent coronavirus vaccination cards have appeared on major online platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and eBay

By Amber Frias • Published April 5, 2021 • Updated on April 5, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Some people see that little vaccination card that comes with that first dose of the coronavirus vaccine as a badge of honor. Others see it as an opportunity to make money through a scam gaining popularity online.

As some venues and destinations start requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination, the official Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cards given to those who get immunized have become a hot commodity on the black market.

“Hearing that people are selling fake vaccine cards is really surprising," said Maura Deignan, a San Diego resident

Deignan got her first dose of the coronavirus vaccine last week and couldn’t be more excited.

“It was really important for me to get the vaccine because I want to be able to protect myself so I can be able to go out again," said Deignan.

James Whorrall, on the other hand, isn’t too sure about wanting to get the vaccine for himself.

“Not yet, it’s too soon,” said Whorrall.

And there are others who, instead, are opting to pay to get a fake vaccination card without actually getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

There is a market for fake vaccine cards online. Scammers are selling some of them for hundreds of dollars.

“The implications of not being vaccinated but acting like you are are detrimental to the individual but to the community as well," said Dr. Paul Schalch Lepe.

Listings for fraudulent cards have appeared on major online platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and eBay.

“If there are people out there pretending to be vaccinated then the virus is going to continue propagating and we’re never going to be done with this pandemic,” Lepe said.

On April 1, the National Association of Attorneys General sent a letter to the CEOs of Twitter, eBay and Shopify asking them to prevent the selling of the fake vaccination cards on their websites.

The FBI also issued a special alert warning the public of making or buying fake vaccination cards.

"If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information," the warning from the FBI said. "By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19."

The FBI has also advised against posting photos of your vaccine card on social media, saying personal information from that card could be lifted by scammers trying to make fake cards and commit fraud.

“It’s better for everyone if we can get the vaccine, the actual vaccine, and not just pretend that we got it,” said Deignan.

Not only is it for the greater good of our community, but forging a vaccination card is a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.

Read more on why you shouldn't post photos online of your vaccination card here.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/co...-19-vaccine-card-on-social-media/2552075/?amp

COVID-19-Vaccination-Card.jpg
And this is why we still have to promote masks and distancing and hygiene. Because some people are determined to try to fuck things up for everybody.

Although hell, we don't ever have to go back to being less than 6 feet away. I never liked that crowding up shit to begin with.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
coronavirus-mgn-covid-vaccine-2.jpg

Colorado vaccination site shuts down after 11 'adverse reactions' to Johnson & Johnson jabs: Latest COVID-19 updates
John Bacon and Elinor Aspegren, USA TODAY
Thu, April 8, 2021, 8:52 AM·5 min read
A mass vaccination site in Colorado was shut down Wednesday after 11 people suffered "adverse reactions" including nausea and dizziness after receiving the one-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

Centura Health said in a statement that it "followed our protocols and in an abundance of caution, made the decision – in partnership with the state – to pause operations for the remainder of the day."

Two patients were transported to the hospital for observation while EMTs treated the other nine people with juice and water, the state health department said.

Over 1,700 people received shots at the site in Commerce City, a few miles north of Denver, so the issues involved less than 1% of the vaccinations. The 640 patients who were unable to receive their vaccine because of the pause will be automatically rescheduled for Sunday, Centura said. The state said the Pfizer vaccine, requiring two doses, will be administered Sunday.

"We know it can be alarming to hear about people getting transported to the hospital," said Scott Bookman, the COVID-19 Incident Commander. "From what we know, today’s side effects were consistent with what can be expected.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
coronavirus-mgn-covid-vaccine-2.jpg

Colorado vaccination site shuts down after 11 'adverse reactions' to Johnson & Johnson jabs: Latest COVID-19 updates
John Bacon and Elinor Aspegren, USA TODAY
Thu, April 8, 2021, 8:52 AM·5 min read
A mass vaccination site in Colorado was shut down Wednesday after 11 people suffered "adverse reactions" including nausea and dizziness after receiving the one-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

Centura Health said in a statement that it "followed our protocols and in an abundance of caution, made the decision – in partnership with the state – to pause operations for the remainder of the day."

Two patients were transported to the hospital for observation while EMTs treated the other nine people with juice and water, the state health department said.

Over 1,700 people received shots at the site in Commerce City, a few miles north of Denver, so the issues involved less than 1% of the vaccinations. The 640 patients who were unable to receive their vaccine because of the pause will be automatically rescheduled for Sunday, Centura said. The state said the Pfizer vaccine, requiring two doses, will be administered Sunday.

"We know it can be alarming to hear about people getting transported to the hospital," said Scott Bookman, the COVID-19 Incident Commander. "From what we know, today’s side effects were consistent with what can be expected.

Again..... millions upon millions have been vaccinated..... and you're still fearmongering abut a few drops in the vaccination bucket..... it's what's called as an "acceptable loss" dumb ass cracker.... you're fearmongering, no matter how many threads you start ort posts that you make will never stop vaccinations.... same shit happened with measles & polio vaccines except they didn't have internet for trolls like you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sidebar: get back at us with the total vaccinations given worldwide vs and deaths and sicknesses.... tardo bet your real name is Retardo Montalban
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
CDC Says More Virulent British Strain Of Coronavirus Now Dominant In U.S.

ap_21097309854843-152119a52f35e97838cf503438d24b91f66133e0-s1500-c85.webp
On Wednesday, pharmacists at the West Wales General Hospital in Carmarthen, Wales, transport a cool box containing the first batch of Moderna vaccines being distributed in Britain.

A more easily spread coronavirus variant first identified in England last year has now become the dominant strain in the U.S., the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.

The variant, known as B.1.1.7, spread quickly across the United Kingdom and Ireland beginning last fall, with the more infectious version of the coronavirus thwarting restrictions and lockdowns that had earlier helped keep the original strain in check.

B.1.1.7 is "now the most common lineage circulating in the United States," CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said at a White House media briefing on Wednesday.

The announcement comes as the number of cases — particularly among younger Americans — has been on the rise in the U.S., fueling fears that the nation may be facing yet another deadly surge.

Walensky said that the newer strain has been shown to be more transmissible among younger people and that new outbreaks in the U.S. have been linked to youth sports and day care centers.

She urged people not to let their guard down and to get vaccinated as soon as possible. She said that communities and states with high levels of transmission need to curtail or suspend sports activities for younger participants to contain the spread of the new strain. She also said large events in affected communities needed to be curtailed.

"The virus still has a hold on us," she said. "We need to remain vigilant."

The CDC warned in January that B.1.1.7 would likely become the dominant strain of SARS-CoV-2 — the coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19 — in the U.S. by the end of March.

Based on evidence gathered in the U.K., "it was predicted that this SARS-CoV-2 variant would dominate the USA within a matter of weeks. The prediction was indeed correct, and confirms that the work done in the UK was excellent," Jeremy Luban, a biochemist at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, said in an email to NPR.

Studies have suggested that the variant is about 50% more transmissible than the strain of the coronavirus first identified in China in December 2019.

Luban said that this could explain the sudden increase in cases in the United States.

"That being said, the more likely problem is that many states have opened up restaurants and other public indoor spaces, places where transmission rates are highest," he said.

The fact that the B.1.1.7 strain is more easily spread gives it the potential to kill more people.

"If you then crank that exponential growth up to a steeper curve, you very quickly start infecting many, many, many more people than you would have beforehand," epidemiologist Emma Hodcroft at the University of Bern in Switzerland said in January.

There is also evidence that this variant makes people sicker, says William Hanage, a professor of epidemiology at Harvard University.

Hanage said it was "inevitable" that the B.1.1.7 variant would become the dominant strain in the U.S. but expressed some optimism about the timing.

"[A]t least this is happening at a point when we have a decent amount of vaccination even if it is nowhere near enough to control B.1.1.7 on its own," he wrote in an email to NPR.

Hanage said two factors were driving down the mean age of hospitalizations in the U.S.: "the first is that older adults are vaccinated and so less likely to wind up in hospital."

The second factor, he said, "is that the younger age groups now being infected with B.1.1.7 are more likely to have severe disease, because the variant is more virulent."

The U.S. leads the world with nearly 31 million confirmed coronavirus cases since the start of the pandemic, with 556,000 deaths due to COVID-19.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Again..... millions upon millions have been vaccinated..... and you're still fearmongering abut a few drops in the vaccination bucket..... it's what's called as an "acceptable loss" dumb ass cracker.... you're fearmongering, no matter how many threads you start ort posts that you make will never stop vaccinations.... same shit happened with measles & polio vaccines except they didn't have internet for trolls like you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sidebar: get back at us with the total vaccinations given worldwide vs and deaths and sicknesses.... tardo bet your real name is Retardo Montalban
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tenor.gif

Boy you such a joke it's literally sad and tragic at the same time.Bro you are not going back to normal (facts)youre economy is not coming back ever again.You about to face a stock market crash.Ive told you this time after time after time,what you doing is in vain.And i mean uttter vain.You are not going to be back on top of the world.Its over bruh.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Polly want a cracker?
sidebar: if you ever called me "boy" to my face.... I'd beat the premium white out of your foreign ass...only a Russian troll would be worried about America being on top of the world….cracker ass cracker.... :hmm:

what you doing is in vain.And i mean uttter vain.

Project much cracker???

20dddeb2-828e-48a8-a19c-499b18e59feb_text.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Marvelous Marvin Hagler's widow says late husband did not die due to COVID-19 vaccine reaction
Chris Bumbaca
USA TODAY

The widow of Marvelous Marvin Hagler denounced the Internet rumors that her late husband, the former middleweight champion who died over the weekend, passed away due to a reaction from the coronavirus vaccine.

"I am the only person that (knows) how things went not even his family know all the details and I do NOT accept to read some stupid comment without knowing really what (happened)," Kay Hagler posted in the Marvelous Marvin Hagler Facebook fan group. "For sure wasn't the vaccine that caused his death . My baby left in peace with his usually smile and now is not the time to talk nonsense ."

The speculation appeared to spread after an Instagram post from fellow former boxer Thomas Hearns, who was one of Hagler's rivals in the ring. The anti-vaccine contingent ran with the story, prompting Kay Hagler to post her message.

Marvin Hagler's official website says he died of natural causes. When contacted by USA TODAY Sports on Saturday, one of Hagler's grandsons would not comment on the cause of death.

Hagler was 62-3-2 with 52 knockouts from 1973 to 1987. He was the undisputed middleweight champion from 1980 until his loss to Leonard at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on April 6, 1987.

Contributing: Josh Peter; Associated Press

Follow Chris Bumbaca on Twitter @BOOMbaca.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
12486363.png

14 hrs agoSolicitor dies from blood clot after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine
By Adam Everett @adameverettwgChief reporter

A WARRINGTON Borough Council worker has died from a blood clot on the brain after being given the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine.
Neil Astles died aged 59 in the Royal Liverpool University Hospital on Easter Sunday, having suffered 10 days of ‘worsening headaches’ and a loss of vision in the 10 days following his first Covid-19 jab on March 17.
The married WBC solicitor is the first named person in the UK who is suspected to have passed away as a result of side effects.
But his family have urged members of the public to continue to receive the vaccine to ‘keep saving lives’.

His sister Dr Alison Astles, subject leader for pharmacy at the University of Huddersfield, told the Daily Telegraph: “Despite what has happened to our family, we strongly believe that everyone should go for their first and second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
“Emotionally, we are completely and utterly furious – we are suffering.
“But there’s nothing in our minds to be really furious about, my brother was just extraordinarily unlucky.

“If we all have the vaccine, a few of us might have a blood clot – but the evidence is that fewer people will die.
“We trust the process, we trust the regulator and despite what has happened to our family we don’t want people to be scared off.
“That’s the message we want to get across.”
Dr Astles stated that her brother’s diagnosis was ‘cerebral sinus thrombosis and subarachnoid haemorrhage with low platelets and extraordinarily high d-dimer’.
The coroner has not yet recorded an official cause of death.
Council chief executive Steven Broomhead added: “Neil was a very highly valued colleague who had worked with us since November 2017.
"He was respected as a technically excellent property lawyer and worked positively with colleagues to drive significant projects forward.
“More importantly, he was a very decent, good man who was well liked by all who worked with him.

"Our thoughts and sincere condolences are with his family and friends.”
Mr Astles’ death comes in the wake of growing concerns about the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine, centring on some recipients having developed blood clots after administration.
Several countries have restricted its use as a result.
And the British Government announced on Wednesday that under 30s would receive Pfizer or Moderna jabs instead after regulators said that there was a ‘strong possibility’ that it had caused deadly clots.
The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency received 79 such reports before March 31, all in patients who had received their first dose, out of around 20 million given.
Of these 79 people, 19 have died – although the causes of all of these deaths have not yet been established.

Deputy chief medical officer Professor Jonathan Van-Tam said during a press conference yesterday afternoon: “We’re talking in the context of extremely small numbers.
“This is a course correction, but it’s quite normal for physicians to alter their preferences over time.
“The UK vaccine has been the most enormous success.
“This is a massive beast that we are driving along at enormous pace and enormous success.
“And if you sail a massive liner across the Atlantic, then it’s not really reasonable that you aren’t going to make at least one course correction on that voyage.”
Thara Raj, WBC's director of public health, said: "Vaccination is extremely important in helping us in the fight against coronavirus.
"Please don’t hesitate to take up the offer of a vaccination when you are invited.
"It is advised by the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisations that everyone continues to go for their vaccination – whether it is the AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Moderna injection.
"As an extra precaution, and while the data is being further investigated, the JCVI has suggested that people under 30 who are not clinically extremely vulnerable will be offered an alternative to the AstraZeneca vaccine.
"For those who are under 30 and in a clinically extremely vulnerable group, it is being advised that you take up the AstraZeneca vaccine if offered it because the benefits far outweigh any risks.
"This is particularly important if you have already had a first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine and have the second dose booked in.
"Please attend your appointment."

Another Covid19 Vaccination Coincidental Death

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
infant-vaccinated.jpg

Four-month-old child dies hours after receiving vaccine
  • Thu, Apr 08 2021 05:56:02 PM

Karkala, Apr 8: In a tragic incident, a four-month-old child died hours after it was administered a regular vaccine. The father of the child Sudhakar R Shetty has filed complaint in this regard at Karkala town

police station.
The child was administered regular vaccination at Renjala health care center on Wednesday April 7. The parents had taken the child back home after vaccination.
After a few hours of taking the dose, the child started vomitting and fell ill. Immediately, it was taken to Rotary Hospital in Karkala where the doctors declared the child dead.
An unnatural death case is filed in this regard at Karkala town police station.

:eek::eek2::crying:This one right here i really didnt want to do.This one here is the most tragic one i ever posted.This one right here involves a 4 month old baby ,RIP to the baby and I give much Condolences to the 4 month old's Mother and Father and other close by family members.I hope that this will be last reporting of Vaccination Coincidental Death involving developing children this article doesnt list what vaccine the child took.My personal sincere best wishes,but however i press ahead call this the 1st

Vaccination Coincidental Death

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited: