"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
it's going to take more than a youtube vid.

My son is autistic.
My proof was one time living in a city of like 10% Black people but my son's kindergarten (special class) class was like 60% Black boys.
No we didnt live in the "Black part of the city and thats why so many were in that class".

I've actually been on this for a while.

sorry
My daughter's first son is autistic as well. I'm not an anti-vaxer but I don't think that infants should be given multiple vaccines all at once before they're even one year old.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My daughter's first son is autistic as well. I'm not an anti-vaxer but I don't think that infants should be given multiple vaccines all at once before they're even one year old.

I hear you, I have autism in my family too.

And I remember early on the vaccine thing was something they immediately went too until the divorce and realizing that the father's family had quite a few cases they NEVER told my cousin about before they were married and had kids All I'm saying is having worked with autistic kids and their families and speaking with advocates and doctors I don't think that is a legit connection.

I don't know if you have kids, but that is NOT how vaccines work

they are stretched out the first year every couple of months and its against serious stuff like small pox etc whooping cough

Stuff that if folk were as concerned as they CLAIM about HEALTH? would damn near cease to exist but actually making a RESURGENCE because of all this anti vaxx bullsh*t, Vaccines are not new.

And I understand asking questions. you BETTER

My thing is when certain folk get the answer and REFUSE to believe it because you don't LIKE it

But do NOTHING to find the so called truth themselves

and you got folk spreading misinformation that's not only lazy but harmful.

When my kid was diagnosed I went to 4 major hospitals had meetings and even contacted experts in other STATES and Universities

hell I had folk on bgol doing research for me!

NOTHING is more important to me than my kids.

Fam they just had a zoom conference at a prominent Black University and talked about my family and how we become advocates

off searching for information

I say all that to say thisis why I am personally disgusted by misinformation concerning health on this board.

I keep getting DMs to handle it but...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
But you still going to lose in the gut end.:thumbsdown:

Bold type and large letters will never make you a winner and not the failure you are.... Putin is coming for you at the troll camp.... watch out for that novachok
:lol: :itsawrap::lol::itsawrap::itsawrap:

This COVID-vaccine designer is tackling vaccine hesitancy — in churches and on Twitter
Immunologist Kizzmekia Corbett helped to design the Moderna vaccine. Now she volunteers her time talking about vaccine science with people of colour.

d41586-021-00338-y_18848346.jpg
Kizzmekia Corbett debunks misinformation and shares virus science with her more than 100,000 followers on Twitter @KizzyPhD.

Kizzmekia Corbett, an immunologist at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH), is one of the scientists who in early 2020 helped to develop an mRNA-based vaccine for COVID-19. Developed in collaboration with biotech firm Moderna of Cambridge, Massachusetts, the vaccine is now being distributed across the United States and elsewhere. And Corbett is taking on another challenge: tempering vaccine hesitancy by talking about COVID-19 science in communities of colour.

Corbett is one of many Black scientists and doctors who are doing this outreach, often virtually, in their free time. Researchers say it’s necessary to make scientific knowledge accessible in public forums, to ease health disparities.

In the United States, COVID-19 has affected Black, Native American and Latino American people at higher rates than white people, for reasons rooted in racism and historical segregation. At the same time, people in these groups are more wary of COVID-19 vaccines. In a December survey by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 46% of Black adults said they probably would not get vaccinated against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, compared with 30% of white respondents. Those who were hesitant cited worries about side effects, and the speed at which the vaccines were developed. A legacy of exploitative medical research, such as infamous syphilis studies in Tuskegee, Alabama — in which doctors withheld treatment from hundreds of Black men from the 1930s and 1970s — contributes to this scepticism.

Before the COVID-19 outbreak, Corbett was part of a team at the NIH in Bethesda, Maryland, and elsewhere, that was designing vaccines for other coronaviruses in collaboration with Moderna. The scientists’ mRNA technology delivers a piece of genetic code to a person’s cells to create immune-stimulating virus proteins. When the outbreak began, the team mobilized to quickly identify the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence it would need to make a vaccine for COVID-19, which Moderna then produced. Before trials began in people, Corbett designed tests of the vaccine in animals, and perfected assays that measured its effectiveness in clinical trials.

Nature spoke to Corbett between appointments in her packed schedule, which included beaming into virtual events at churches and community gatherings to talk about vaccine science, attending NIH group meetings and tweeting about virus biology and vaccine misinformation as @KizzyPhD.

What was your role in designing a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2, and what was that like?
My contribution was helping to design the vaccine, leading the preclinical studies that informed the Phase I clinical trial and designing assays used for testing of clinical trial samples.

The quest in early January 2020 was to gear up. We started ordering all the things that we needed around animal experiments. We mapped out a plan. I started assigning roles to team members.

If you want to go fast in a pandemic, then messenger RNA (mRNA) is a shoo-in. It can be manufactured very quickly in very vast quantities, and it’s plug and play in that you can essentially just swap out the protein once you have the system down. We collaborated with Moderna so we could get the system down pat.

You began giving science talks to the public at age 20. What did you talk about?
I would do it really around the thing that the people need to know. Girl Scouts need to know about puberty and sexually transmitted diseases and sex. And churches often need to have something scientifically broken down for them by someone who also believes in God. It’s not about what you’re saying, it’s about how you relate to the people you’re saying it to.

CONTINUED:
This COVID-vaccine designer is tackling vaccine hesitancy — in churches and on Twitter (nature.com)

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Bold type and large letters will never make you a winner and not the failure you are.... Putin is coming for you at the troll camp.... watch out for that novachok
:lol: :itsawrap::lol::itsawrap::itsawrap:

This COVID-vaccine designer is tackling vaccine hesitancy — in churches and on Twitter
Immunologist Kizzmekia Corbett helped to design the Moderna vaccine. Now she volunteers her time talking about vaccine science with people of colour.

d41586-021-00338-y_18848346.jpg
Kizzmekia Corbett debunks misinformation and shares virus science with her more than 100,000 followers on Twitter @KizzyPhD.

Kizzmekia Corbett, an immunologist at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH), is one of the scientists who in early 2020 helped to develop an mRNA-based vaccine for COVID-19. Developed in collaboration with biotech firm Moderna of Cambridge, Massachusetts, the vaccine is now being distributed across the United States and elsewhere. And Corbett is taking on another challenge: tempering vaccine hesitancy by talking about COVID-19 science in communities of colour.

Corbett is one of many Black scientists and doctors who are doing this outreach, often virtually, in their free time. Researchers say it’s necessary to make scientific knowledge accessible in public forums, to ease health disparities.

In the United States, COVID-19 has affected Black, Native American and Latino American people at higher rates than white people, for reasons rooted in racism and historical segregation. At the same time, people in these groups are more wary of COVID-19 vaccines. In a December survey by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 46% of Black adults said they probably would not get vaccinated against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, compared with 30% of white respondents. Those who were hesitant cited worries about side effects, and the speed at which the vaccines were developed. A legacy of exploitative medical research, such as infamous syphilis studies in Tuskegee, Alabama — in which doctors withheld treatment from hundreds of Black men from the 1930s and 1970s — contributes to this scepticism.

Before the COVID-19 outbreak, Corbett was part of a team at the NIH in Bethesda, Maryland, and elsewhere, that was designing vaccines for other coronaviruses in collaboration with Moderna. The scientists’ mRNA technology delivers a piece of genetic code to a person’s cells to create immune-stimulating virus proteins. When the outbreak began, the team mobilized to quickly identify the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence it would need to make a vaccine for COVID-19, which Moderna then produced. Before trials began in people, Corbett designed tests of the vaccine in animals, and perfected assays that measured its effectiveness in clinical trials.

Nature spoke to Corbett between appointments in her packed schedule, which included beaming into virtual events at churches and community gatherings to talk about vaccine science, attending NIH group meetings and tweeting about virus biology and vaccine misinformation as @KizzyPhD.

What was your role in designing a vaccine for SARS-CoV-2, and what was that like?
My contribution was helping to design the vaccine, leading the preclinical studies that informed the Phase I clinical trial and designing assays used for testing of clinical trial samples.

The quest in early January 2020 was to gear up. We started ordering all the things that we needed around animal experiments. We mapped out a plan. I started assigning roles to team members.

If you want to go fast in a pandemic, then messenger RNA (mRNA) is a shoo-in. It can be manufactured very quickly in very vast quantities, and it’s plug and play in that you can essentially just swap out the protein once you have the system down. We collaborated with Moderna so we could get the system down pat.

You began giving science talks to the public at age 20. What did you talk about?
I would do it really around the thing that the people need to know. Girl Scouts need to know about puberty and sexually transmitted diseases and sex. And churches often need to have something scientifically broken down for them by someone who also believes in God. It’s not about what you’re saying, it’s about how you relate to the people you’re saying it to.

CONTINUED:
This COVID-vaccine designer is tackling vaccine hesitancy — in churches and on Twitter (nature.com)

ANYWAY

Madurai Doctor Hariharini Died After Taking Painkiller Following COVID-19 Vaccine? As WhatsApp Message Goes Viral, Health Officials Say Death Not Due to Vaccination
Team Latestly
Thu, 1 April, 2021, 7:06 am·2-min read
Chennai, April 1: After WhatsApp message calming that Dr Hariharini, a 26-year-old postgraduate student at Madurai Medical College, died due to taking painkiller after getting administered with COVID-19 vaccine went viral, officials at the district health department have clarified that her death is not liked to vaccination. The officials reportedly said that she died on March 11, over a month after taking took Covishield vaccine's shot on February 5. Uttar Pradesh: Man Dies Two Days After COVID-19 Vaccine Shot, Autopsy Finds Brain Haemorrhage.

Also Read | Rang Panchami 2021 Wishes & Greetings: Send Images, HD Wallpapers, ‘Happy Rang Panchami’ Messages, Telegram Pics and GIFs to Celebrate Pancha Tattva

"Following COVID-19 vaccination, this effect is not possible after this long (duration). We have given thousands of vaccines here in our hospital too. Following vaccination, within 24 hours only the issue can be connected to it," Dr Kanna, the Medical Administrator of Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai where Hariharini died, told The News Minute. Mumbai: 65-Year-Old Man Dies After COVID-19 Vaccination in Andheri.

Hariharini complaint of body pain and fever on March 5, following which her husband Dr Ashok Vignesh, who is a post-graduate student at the same college, gave her a painkiller injection (Diclofenac), which the officials said resulted in an anaphylactic shock which likely causing her death. After the taking the injection, she fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. She was Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai on the same day and after five days passed away.

Also Read | Bappi Lahiri Health Update: The Legendary Music Composer Is in ICU After Getting Diagnosed With COVID-19

District Immunisation Officer Dr KV Arjun Kumar told The Indian Express, "The autopsy was performed on March 12 and the provisional diagnosis state that she suffered hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (brain dysfunction due to inadequate oxygen supply) due to anaphylactic shock (severe allergic reaction). The anaphylactic shock could have occurred due to the painkiller injection,”

YET

Another Covid19 Vaccination Coincidental Death

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They aren't given multiple vaccines all at once lmao smh
I've had MY sons receive more than ONE vaccine in one visit. I've had grandchildren have the same in the past as well.
Is it the norm? Maybe not but it happened.

I remember an outbreak at one of my grandson's school, of some odd ass ailment that I'd never heard of and I can't think of the name of it, but it sounded like a joke.

It caused a rash over the entire body that looked similar to the measles but not red...just a constellation of bumps all over them.
That was like his second grade. At any rate, that altered the vaccination schedule that would be routinely followed by the County.

After that cleared up, later on down the line, he, and I'm sure others had to catch up on the required inoculations for school attendance.

I SAY AGAIN: I am NOT against vaccinations in children. I just don't think that infants should be getting jabs in their first 90 days of life.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've had MY sons receive more than ONE vaccine in one visit. I've had grandchildren have the same in the past as well.

I remember an outbreak at one of my grandson's school, of some odd ass ailment that I'd never heard of and I can't think of the name of it, but it sounded like a joke.

It caused a rash over the entire body that looked similar to the measles but not red...just a constellation of bumps all over them.
That was like his second grade. At any rate, that altered the vaccination schedule that would be routinely followed by the County.

After that cleared up, later on down the line, he, and I'm sure others had to catch up on the required inoculations for school attendance.

I SAY AGAIN: I am NOT against vaccinations in children. I just don't think that infants should be getting jabs in their first 90 days of life.

Hmmm...

you know something have to contact my pediatrician for the baby in the next few days I'm going to ask about this. I know its after the fact But I am curious.

I know if you miss appointments or if the child was ill and they were unable to administer the shot YES they can safely inoculate you with certain vaccines at the same time safely.

and I also know EVERYONE reacts different to shots some get NOTHING some have severe reactions.

but I want to confirm.

You my brother you KNOW what it is fam you never gotta explain yourself I know how you move.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I hear you, I have autism in my family too.

And I remember early on the vaccine thing was something they immediately went too until the divorce and realizing that the father's family had quite a few cases they NEVER told my cousin about before they were married and had kids All I'm saying is having worked with autistic kids and their families and speaking with advocates and doctors I don't think that is a legit connection.

I don't know if you have kids, but that is NOT how vaccines work

they are stretched out the first year every couple of months and its against serious stuff like small pox etc whooping cough

Stuff that if folk were as concerned as they CLAIM about HEALTH? would damn near cease to exist but actually making a RESURGENCE because of all this anti vaxx bullsh*t, Vaccines are not new.

And I understand asking questions. you BETTER

My thing is when certain folk get the answer and REFUSE to believe it because you don't LIKE it

But do NOTHING to find the so called truth themselves

and you got folk spreading misinformation that's not only lazy but harmful.

When my kid was diagnosed I went to 4 major hospitals had meetings and even contacted experts in other STATES and Universities

hell I had folk on bgol doing research for me!

NOTHING is more important to me than my kids.

Fam they just had a zoom conference at a prominent Black University and talked about my family and how we become advocates

off searching for information

I say all that to say thisis why I am personally disgusted by misinformation concerning health on this board.

I keep getting DMs to handle it but...
I had measles when I was a child...before starting kindergarten.

In all my years in the military, I've been vaccinated against so many diseases from different countries, I've lost count. My shot record was like 8 pages long.
my-shot-record_main.jpeg

When I went to work at the VA Hospital, they gave me a health screening and in my lab work, they were able to tell me a lot of the things that I still had antibodies for.

I never caught chicken pox because I grew up raising chickens and ducks when I was a kid. When my children caught chicken pox, all I got was one little lesion on my abdomen but my boys were broken out all over. I heard years later that people who farmed, etc., didn't typically get the pox because immunity was built up from being around the birds.

:eek2: Oh shit! Is that why I didn't breakout? I never knew that.

At any rate, I have 14 grandchildren and one on the way. Only ONE is autistic. I still don't think that infants should be getting jabbed for some of the diseases, depending on where you live, before they're at least 6 months if there is no reported outbreaks of something specific.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had measles when I was a child...before starting kindergarten.

In all my years in the military, I've been vaccinated against so many diseases from different countries, I've lost count. My shot record was like 8 pages long.
my-shot-record_main.jpeg

When I went to work at the VA Hospital, they gave me a health screening and in my lab work, they were able to tell me a lot of the things that I still had antibodies for.

I never caught chicken pox because I grew up raising chickens and ducks when I was a kid. When my children caught chicken pox, all I got was one little lesion on my abdomen but my boys were broken out all over. I heard years later that people who farmed, etc., didn't typically get the pox because immunity was built up from being around the birds.

:eek2: Oh shit! Is that why I didn't breakout? I never knew that.

At any rate, I have 14 grandchildren and one on the way. Only ONE is autistic. I still don't think that infants should be getting jabbed for some of the diseases, depending on where you live, before they're at least 6 months if there is no reported outbreaks of something specific.

congratulations on all your seeds.... bruh

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I never took a flu vaccine but I am surprised at the way we accept anything that comes from people who not only are out to get rid of us but rehearse killing us constantly in our face.
Like you never took a vaccine in your life.
If the "they" really wanted to kill you they would have been tainted with the vaccines you took.
Oh, BTW if I were a racist trying to kill off a whole lot of blacks, I would first create a virus, then roll out the vaccine (knowing damn well dumb blacks and white trash won't take it) then roll out a more dangerous and deadlier "mutated" variant. This way all the whites and people who are responsible would be saved while the ones who refuse would risk dying off, and get this, at the end of the day, they would be able to spin it like it's their fault for dying.
Not saying this is the case, but I will say this "conspiracy" is far more plausible than rolling out a killer vaccine that mostly their own people are taking.

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They're fine dude lol it's not about what you think it's about what the evidence bares. No evidence supports an infant shouldn't be vaccinated. I have two daughters they followed a standard vaccination schedule and they're fine. This vaccination hysteria is just over the top in these days and times. When I was coming up getting vaccinated was common fucking sense.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They're fine dude lol it's not about what you think it's about what the evidence bares. No evidence supports an infant shouldn't be vaccinated. I have two daughters they followed a standard vaccination schedule and they're fine. This vaccination hysteria is just over the top in these days and times. When I was coming up getting vaccinated was common fucking sense.
Bruh, I'm merely expressing that I think that the vaccines can be delayed a little longer to let them build up some immunity or resistance. That is all. :dunno:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I'm merely expressing that I think that the vaccines can be delayed a little longer to let them build up some immunity or resistance. That is all. :dunno:
Nothing wrong with being skeptical or playing it safe, when it comes to any medical practice. As much as I am pro Covid vaccine, I waited until 100 million people got vaccinated and a little bit longer to read up on the possible side effects. Once I got the data that made me comfortable, I got my shot.
For the record, I received my first Mederna shot last week with no symptoms or pain (did 200 push-ups hours after injection) and am scheduled to get my 2nd dose in a few weeks.
My take on side effects is that people who get bad side effects most likely would have died from Covid-19, so as fucked up as the few people who suffered from the vaccine symptoms may have been, them getting Covid would have been 100 times worse.
The only other thing to add is that if you don't get your shot by August, the chances of getting Covid will be much, much higher, due to the expected 80% of the population getting vaccinated causing many states to relax the social distancing and masking up, the problem is that the ones who got vaccinated may be unknowingly asymptomatic spreaders to the non-vax individual and unless you are willing to walk around with an N95 for the rest of your life, the odds of one of the non-mask-wearing vaccinated people passing it to you will be at an all-time high.
Throw in the fact that there appear to be deadlier and deadlier and more contagious variants popping up every day, many experts are expecting to be another spike in death towards the end of the summer.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ANYWAY

Madurai Doctor Hariharini Died After Taking Painkiller Following COVID-19 Vaccine? As WhatsApp Message Goes Viral, Health Officials Say Death Not Due to Vaccination
Team Latestly
Thu, 1 April, 2021, 7:06 am·2-min read
Chennai, April 1: After WhatsApp message calming that Dr Hariharini, a 26-year-old postgraduate student at Madurai Medical College, died due to taking painkiller after getting administered with COVID-19 vaccine went viral, officials at the district health department have clarified that her death is not liked to vaccination. The officials reportedly said that she died on March 11, over a month after taking took Covishield vaccine's shot on February 5. Uttar Pradesh: Man Dies Two Days After COVID-19 Vaccine Shot, Autopsy Finds Brain Haemorrhage.

Also Read | Rang Panchami 2021 Wishes & Greetings: Send Images, HD Wallpapers, ‘Happy Rang Panchami’ Messages, Telegram Pics and GIFs to Celebrate Pancha Tattva

"Following COVID-19 vaccination, this effect is not possible after this long (duration). We have given thousands of vaccines here in our hospital too. Following vaccination, within 24 hours only the issue can be connected to it," Dr Kanna, the Medical Administrator of Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai where Hariharini died, told The News Minute. Mumbai: 65-Year-Old Man Dies After COVID-19 Vaccination in Andheri.

Hariharini complaint of body pain and fever on March 5, following which her husband Dr Ashok Vignesh, who is a post-graduate student at the same college, gave her a painkiller injection (Diclofenac), which the officials said resulted in an anaphylactic shock which likely causing her death. After the taking the injection, she fell unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. She was Meenakshi Mission Hospital, Madurai on the same day and after five days passed away.

Also Read | Bappi Lahiri Health Update: The Legendary Music Composer Is in ICU After Getting Diagnosed With COVID-19

District Immunisation Officer Dr KV Arjun Kumar told The Indian Express, "The autopsy was performed on March 12 and the provisional diagnosis state that she suffered hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (brain dysfunction due to inadequate oxygen supply) due to anaphylactic shock (severe allergic reaction). The anaphylactic shock could have occurred due to the painkiller injection,”

YET

WARNING. Lies and misleading information. The poster deliberately is spreading lies to Blacks. Here are two direct quotes from the article

“officials at the district health department have clarified that her death is not liked to vaccination.”

“Hariharini complaint of body pain and fever on March 5, following which her husband Dr Ashok Vignesh, who is a post-graduate student at the same college, gave her a painkiller injection (Diclofenac), which the officials said resulted in an anaphylactic shock which likely causing her death.”

Poster is a known white supremacy poster

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like you never took a vaccine in your life.
If the "they" really wanted to kill you they would have been tainted with the vaccines you took.
Oh, BTW if I were a racist trying to kill off a whole lot of blacks, I would first create a virus, then roll out the vaccine (knowing damn well dumb blacks and white trash won't take it) then roll out a more dangerous and deadlier "mutated" variant. This way all the whites and people who are responsible would be saved while the ones who refuse would risk dying off, and get this, at the end of the day, they would be able to spin it like it's their fault for dying.
Not saying this is the case, but I will say this "conspiracy" is far more plausible than rolling out a killer vaccine that mostly their own people are taking.
We were born in a world where only wars, sickness,death, ect. will grow. Truth is chocked out. This shit did not just start last year. It surprises me to see our own kind join with the enemy.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
We were born in a world where only wars, sickness,death, ect. will grow. Truth is chocked out. This shit did not just start last year. It surprises me to see our own kind join with the enemy.
Sars one was discovered at the end of 2002 damn near 20 years ago, so you are sort of correct that it didn't start right away.

Question: since you are not going to get vaccinated, what is your contingency plan? Keep in mind that SARS-CoV-2 is no longer listed as a pandemic, experts feel that it is here to stay for a very long time.
So the question is, what are you going to do in all of that time?
Pray and hope God saves you,
Wear a mask forever
Stick your head up your ass thinking ignorance is not only bliss but some sort of super force that saves the dumb?
Or something equally as silly and not grounded in logic or reality?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
wali-rahmani.jpg

Maulana Wali Rahmani died after 1st shot of Coronavirus Vaccine
Doubts over the effectiveness of the Covid-19 Vaccine have started resurfacing afresh after the sad demise of Maulana Wali Rahmani
Sunday April 4, 2021 4:58 PM, ummid.com with inputs from Agencies
New Delhi: Maulana Mohammad Wali Rahmani, General Secretary of All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), had tested positive for the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and later succumbed to the deadly disease about a week after the first shot of the Vaccine, the hospital said.

Talking to PTI, Dr. Abdul A. Hai, one of the directors of Paras Hospital, Patna where Syed Wali Rahmani was admitted, said the Maulana had tested Covid positive after taking the first dose of vaccine.

"He was admitted three-four days back. He had received the first shot of COVID 19 vaccine less than a week before testing positive. It takes at least two weeks after the second jab for the vaccine to be really effective", he told PTI.

"The Maulana was fit and fine"
Maulana Wali Rehmani was active till recently. He had laid the foundation stone of Imarat's English medium school in Ranchi on March 12. He had also inaugurated on March 16 Shaikhul Hind Library in Hazari Bagh, his close aides said.

"He was admitted to Paras Hospital in Patna after he felt uneasy on March 28", they said.

Mohammad Aadil Fareedi, a staffer at Imarat-e-Shariah Patna Bihar, in a social message post said the condition of Maulana Wali Rahmani deteriorated after the first shot of Coronavirus vaccine. He said it was after this that the Maulana was admitted to the Patna hospital.

Besides leading the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) - one of the largest representative organisations of Indian Muslims, Syed Mohammad Wali Rahmani was Ameer of Imarat-e-Shariah Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand, and Sajjada Nasheen of Khanqah e Rahmania Munger.

Few days ago he was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital. But, his health condition did not improve forcing the doctors to put him on ventilator, the Khanqah staffers said.

All these efforts proved futile and the Maulana succumbed to the deadly disease Saturday afternoon at around 02:30 pm.

Doubts over the effectiveness of the Covid-19 Vaccine have started resurfacing afresh after the sad demise of Maulana Wali Rahmani.

The reports that Maulana Wali Rahmani fell ill and died after Corona vaccination could further hit the vaccination drive which has already been marred by suspicions, especially among the Muslim community.

“Maulana Wali Rahmani funeral”
Meanwhile, the mortal remain of Maulana Wali Rahmani was taken from Patna to his native place Munger in Bihar Sunday morning. He was buried at his family cemetery today at around 01:00 pm.

According to Mohammed Yusuf Rahmani of Khanqah Rahmaniya, Maulana Umrain Mahfooz Rahmani led the funeral and offered the Salat e Janaza of the late Maulana at around 12:50 pm Sunday.

A sea of humanity thronged Munger Sunday to attend the funeral and last rites of the Maulana. People had begun arriving in the city ever since the news of the sad demise of the Maulana was announced Saturday afternoon.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wali-rahmani.jpg

Maulana Wali Rahmani died after 1st shot of Coronavirus Vaccine
Doubts over the effectiveness of the Covid-19 Vaccine have started resurfacing afresh after the sad demise of Maulana Wali Rahmani
Sunday April 4, 2021 4:58 PM, ummid.com with inputs from Agencies
New Delhi: Maulana Mohammad Wali Rahmani, General Secretary of All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), had tested positive for the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and later succumbed to the deadly disease about a week after the first shot of the Vaccine, the hospital said.

Talking to PTI, Dr. Abdul A. Hai, one of the directors of Paras Hospital, Patna where Syed Wali Rahmani was admitted, said the Maulana had tested Covid positive after taking the first dose of vaccine.

"He was admitted three-four days back. He had received the first shot of COVID 19 vaccine less than a week before testing positive. It takes at least two weeks after the second jab for the vaccine to be really effective", he told PTI.

"The Maulana was fit and fine"
Maulana Wali Rehmani was active till recently. He had laid the foundation stone of Imarat's English medium school in Ranchi on March 12. He had also inaugurated on March 16 Shaikhul Hind Library in Hazari Bagh, his close aides said.

"He was admitted to Paras Hospital in Patna after he felt uneasy on March 28", they said.

Mohammad Aadil Fareedi, a staffer at Imarat-e-Shariah Patna Bihar, in a social message post said the condition of Maulana Wali Rahmani deteriorated after the first shot of Coronavirus vaccine. He said it was after this that the Maulana was admitted to the Patna hospital.

Besides leading the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) - one of the largest representative organisations of Indian Muslims, Syed Mohammad Wali Rahmani was Ameer of Imarat-e-Shariah Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand, and Sajjada Nasheen of Khanqah e Rahmania Munger.

Few days ago he was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital. But, his health condition did not improve forcing the doctors to put him on ventilator, the Khanqah staffers said.

All these efforts proved futile and the Maulana succumbed to the deadly disease Saturday afternoon at around 02:30 pm.

Doubts over the effectiveness of the Covid-19 Vaccine have started resurfacing afresh after the sad demise of Maulana Wali Rahmani.

The reports that Maulana Wali Rahmani fell ill and died after Corona vaccination could further hit the vaccination drive which has already been marred by suspicions, especially among the Muslim community.

“Maulana Wali Rahmani funeral”
Meanwhile, the mortal remain of Maulana Wali Rahmani was taken from Patna to his native place Munger in Bihar Sunday morning. He was buried at his family cemetery today at around 01:00 pm.

According to Mohammed Yusuf Rahmani of Khanqah Rahmaniya, Maulana Umrain Mahfooz Rahmani led the funeral and offered the Salat e Janaza of the late Maulana at around 12:50 pm Sunday.

A sea of humanity thronged Munger Sunday to attend the funeral and last rites of the Maulana. People had begun arriving in the city ever since the news of the sad demise of the Maulana was announced Saturday afternoon.

WARNING. False and misleading information. They article posted clearly said he died of Covid and not the vaccine.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
shutterstock_1852632352.jpg

Covid-19: Seven UK blood clot deaths after AstraZeneca vaccine
By James Gallagher
Health and science correspondent

Published1 day ago
Seven people have died from unusual blood clots after getting the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK, the medicines regulator has confirmed to the BBC.
In total, 30 people out of 18 million vaccinated by 24 March had these clots.
It is still not clear if they are just a coincidence or a genuine side effect of the vaccine.
The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency says the benefits continue to outweigh any risk.
The World Health Organization and the European Medicines Agency have echoed this conclusion.
A spokeswoman for AstraZeneca said: "Patient safety remains the company's highest priority."

However, concern has led to other countries including Germany, France, the Netherlands and Canada to restrict the vaccine's use only to older people.
The data released by the MHRA on Friday showed 22 cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) which is a type of blood clot in the brain.
These were accompanied by low levels of platelets, which help form blood clots, in the body. The MHRA also found other clotting problems alongside low platelet levels in eight people.
Now the MHRA has confirmed, in an email to the BBC, that "sadly seven have died".
Dr June Raine, the chief executive of the MHRA, said: "The benefits… in preventing Covid-19 infection and its complications continue to outweigh any risks and the public should continue to get their vaccine when invited to do so."
Investigations are under way to determine if the AstraZeneca vaccine is causing the very rare blood clots. Earlier this week the European Medicines Agency said it was "not proven, but is possible".

Two issues are raising suspicions. The first is the unusual nature of the clots which, including low levels of platelets and rare antibodies in the blood that have been linked to other clotting disorders.
"This raises the possibility that the vaccine could be a causal factor in these rare and unusual cases of CVST, though we don't know this yet, so more research is urgently needed," said Prof David Werring, from the UCL Institute of Neurology.
The other issue is the difference between the Oxford-AstraZeneca and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines.
There have been two cases of CVSTs after Pfizer in the UK, out of more than 10 million vaccinated, but these did not have the low platelet levels.
However, there remains uncertainty around how common these clots normally are. Estimates range from two cases per million people every year to nearly 16 in every million in normal times and the coronavirus has been linked to abnormal clotting, which may be making these clots more common.
Germany has reported 31 CVSTs and nine deaths out of the 2.7 million people vaccinated there, with most cases in young or middle-aged women.

Similar data on who has been affected in the UK has not been published in the UK, but a wider mix of people are thought to have been affected.

In total, 30 people out of 18 million vaccinated by 24 March had these clots.

official link https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56620646

Another Covid19 Vaccination Coincidental Death's

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sars one was discovered at the end of 2002 damn near 20 years ago, so you are sort of correct that it didn't start right away.

Question: since you are not going to get vaccinated, what is your contingency plan? Keep in mind that SARS-CoV-2 is no longer listed as a pandemic, experts feel that it is here to stay for a very long time.
So the question is, what are you going to do in all of that time?
Pray and hope God saves you,
Wear a mask forever
Stick your head up your ass thinking ignorance is not only bliss but some sort of super force that saves the dumb?
Or something equally as silly and not grounded in logic or reality?
This covid 19 was created in a lab with tax payers money and Anthony F. Are we to weaken our immune systems while they create stronger control over the masses that they did not kill?
My job as a black man is to rebuild the garden of eden. All this sickness and death comes from being carbon copies of white devils
Do you think that a black man who whites claimed was named Jesus would fall prey to all this science against real black existence?
I invest my money in my health as far as I can afford to. Third world countries starved to death while we threw away tons of food. They starved because the purity of their genes is a curse to them for even exiting in a reality created by white devils.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This covid 19 was created in a lab with tax payers money and Anthony F. Are we to weaken our immune systems while they create stronger control over the masses that they did not kill?
My job as a black man is to rebuild the garden of eden. All this sickness and death comes from being carbon copies of white devils
Do you think that a black man who whites claimed was named Jesus would fall prey to all this science against real black existence?
I invest my money in my health as far as I can afford to. Third world countries starved to death while we threw away tons of food. They starved because the purity of their genes is a curse to them for even exiting in a reality created by white devils.
And your evidence to substantiate any of your claims is where?????? >>>>(insert jeopardy music here)<<<<<<
But wait wasn't it all good a few months ago when you nuts swore up and down, it was the 5g causing people to get sick??
:roflmao: :roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2::happy:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
jdnftrx9w8r61.png

Due to Censorship .MSM reports are that Sara Holub a 40-year-old Wisconsin teacher dead four days after Facebook “vaccinated
Once again due to censhorship reporting on coincidental deaths this one happens to takes on a resident in the state of Wisconsin,with all respect due to the lady that passed away R.I.P.......Sad and tragic as many others deaths reported we can confirm that this is

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And your evidence to substantiate any of your claims is where?????? >>>>(insert jeopardy music here)<<<<<<
But wait wasn't it all good a few months ago when you nuts swore up and down, it was the 5g causing people to get sick??
:roflmao: :roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2::happy:
There was evidence. But like 911 they covered it up.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jdnftrx9w8r61.png

Due to Censorship .MSM reports are that Sara Holub a 40-year-old Wisconsin teacher dead four days after Facebook “vaccinated
Once again due to censhorship reporting on coincidental deaths this one happens to takes on a resident in the state of Wisconsin,with all respect due to the lady that passed away R.I.P.......Sad and tragic as many others deaths reported we can confirm that this is

WARNING. Lies and Misinformation. Post comes from a white Supremacist group on Facebook. That is why he won’t post a link.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
covid-19-vaccine-firm.jpg

A College principal dies hours after taking Covid19 vaccine in UP
Monday, 05 April 2021 | Pradeep Saxena | Aligarh

The health of a principal of an Inter College residing in Jattari town was deteriorated at night after the corona vaccine was administered to him in the evening. On receiving the information, the son took him to Kailash Hospital in Jewar (Gautam Budhnagar) where the principal died next morning. The family refused to conduct the post-mortem and asked for the body to be taken to the ancestral residence in Unnao district.
Suresh Kumar (55), son of Pritam Lal, a native of Basti Kheda in Unnao district, was the Principal of the Inter College at Salpur. He was living in Jattari town. It is said that he went to get the Corona vaccine at Primary Health Center Jattari. His health worsened at night. He informed his son Hari on this. Hari immediately reached Jattari and took the father in critical condition to Kailash Hospital in Jewar where he died in the morning.
Meanwhile, Dr. BP Singh Kalyani, CMO said that the Principal has not died from the vaccine. He remained at the Jattari Primary Health Center for half an hour after being vaccinated. Even in the evening there was no problem
There was chest pain and discomfort at night. He was already suffering from diabetes. We tried to get his postmortem done with videography so that the cause of death was clear, but his sons were not ready. He did not die because of the vaccine.