Marc aka GRAY SWEATS aka Navahcia Edwards is FREE!!! ..now help her with her GO FUND ME, tricks lol

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
save her???...hmmmm
giphy.gif
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
No onlyfans link yet.
LEXX! Fam I'm about to roll some pennies and see what's good! :eek2:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LEXX! Fam I'm about to roll some pennies and see what's good! :eek2:
Basement?

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
author?? what she got to talk about.. going to jail? Kills me these chics want to write books when there life aint even that good... Want people to follow there footsteps. lol

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
author?? what she got to talk about.. going to jail? Kills me these chics want to write books when there life aint even that good... Want people to follow there footsteps. lol

What's crazy is I know a chick who got arrested and jailed for fraud. When she got out she started blogging about being lockdown in order to "spread awareness" about women being locked down. I was like :hmm: if you dont take your goofy felon ass on...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A little help for those who dont give a fuck what she talking about

151946395_470777770945358_7770510529061387560_n.jpg
BGOL has a long history with her. BGOL has seen her come on the screen with those gray sweats; then saw her help rob banks; then peeped her mugshot; then luckily she got a moderately light prison sentence; then she got out and said she's going to turn her life around, she was going to be a motivational speaker/ life coach; then she got her naked booty soaking in the bath tub. Life comes at you fast, this is a full circle moment!