TI might be fucked

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

CNN)An attorney is asking two states to investigate rapper Clifford "T.I." Harris and his wife, singer Tameka "Tiny" Harris, in the wake of sexual assault and abuse and other allegations the couple have denied.
Attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn says he has been contacted by more than 30 "women, survivors, and witnesses" regarding claims against the couple.
At a press conference Monday, Blackburn reiterated his statement from a press release dated Sunday that he has reached out to prosecutors in Georgia and California to look into the alleged incidents. Blackburn says he has 11 clients.
The attorney shared two letters with CNN -- one addressed to Georgia's Office of the Attorney General and one addressed to California's. Six people are referenced between the two letters.

Blackburn said in a press release there are allegations "of forced drugging, kidnapping, rape, and intimidation in at least two states." He said the allegations span 15 years and some alleged incidents in the letters allegedly involve the couple; others allegedly involved unnamed members of their inner circle

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn! The Harris's been out there gettin it in!!!

d360122b0e6332b7bfcd2d92d98214ac.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
In 2005, a woman in her early twenties met the couple at a club in California, where she had one drink of her own and a sip from a drink that Tiny offered her, according to Blackburn's letter to the California attorney general. She went to the rapper's hotel room and became "lightheaded and dizzy" and eventually threw up, the letter said. She rejected his advances but said she remembers "waking up naked on the couch with a towel thrown over her with a very sore vagina,"

Three women have accused the couple of drugging them in Atlanta. One said she was working for the couple in the summer of 2006 when she was offered a drink and pills from Tiny, which made her sick, Blackburn's letter said. She eventually threw up and woke up naked, believing her virginity had been taken
tenor.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
FOH with this shit from 2005 and 2006. These hoes man. :smh: Any case where a person has a lawyer first instead of the pigs and DA picking up the case is bullshit. Can't even properly investigate some shit from 2005/2006 unless there was a crime reported at that time and some pieces of physical evidence/witness testimony put down.

I'm not even famous and can't remember hoes I fucked in 2005. So this lawyer found 30 fucking women who all been victims without any police report or charges already filed? :clown

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
FOH with this shit from 2005 and 2006. These hoes man. :smh: Any case where a person has a lawyer first instead of the pigs and DA picking up the case is bullshit. Can't even properly investigate some shit from 2005/2006 unless there was a crime reported at that time and some pieces of physical evidence/witness testimony put down.

I'm not even famous and can't remember hoes I fucked in 2005. So this lawyer found 30 fucking women who all been victims without any police report or charges already filed? :clown
Nah he did that shit lmao

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Bill Cosby agrees

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Revenge for what?
I was telling my co-worker yesterday- could be Republicans looked at T.I. as "trouble" because he's been increasingly vocal bout politics helping Stacy Abrams..also he's cool with Atl mayor Lance Bottoms. And has been for sometime very outspoken bout injustices that affects black people

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was telling my co-worker yesterday- could be Republicans looked at T.I. as "trouble" because he's been increasingly vocal bout politics helping Stacy Abrams..also he's cool with Atl mayor Lance Bottoms. And has been for sometime very outspoken bout injustices that affects black people
He ain't been doing shit. No one listened to him when he was with the mayor and that's why even she quit calling him. Republicans give zero fucks about a damn TI

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if he has anymore of them get out of free cough, snitch cards. :lol:
Ti: you want to know about wakanda I’ll tell you everything you need to know, where they hide all the vibranium, the secret recipes to how to make them leaves magical, where the former king left the bodies, the weapons, anything you need to know I’ll sing like a bird, hell if we skip trial I’ll even drop dime on them avenger nigs, I never liked them nigs anyway

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real, I don't understand why these chicks waking up from a drug stooper with a sore monkey and not telling nobody? Then just coming out of the blue 15 years later?!? Do I have to tell my daughter, if you feel like a muhfucka violate you, tell somebody....don't wait 15 fucking years!