who wants in on the coupon game? 1/31/2022 shitload of coupons also coupons for walmart

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect his hustle and willingness to share. Good friend of mine parlayed his food truck into a brick and mortar but COVID ended up shutting him down.

Damn sorry to hear that....what is he doing now?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I respect his hustle and willingness to share. Good friend of mine parlayed his food truck into a brick and mortar but COVID ended up shutting him down.
Could always go back to the food truck or since he’s already in the culinary bizz look into operating a ghost kitchen out of his crib if he wants to

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Bro... as always, appreciate the info. My lady and I were just talking about this. Can you fill me in on the process?

How's the food truck biz going btw?
food trucks have been parked since mid january, it's just been too cold and too much snow to be out there. we just cleaned them up real good yesterday to start them up again next week. they were doing great though avg about 200 bucks on avg daily, fridays getting up to max of 400. we are already signed up for 2 county fairs and 2 city events and there may be a food truck park going in in beachwood ohio at legacy village that we'll have access to

the coupons like i showed in the vid you gotta have that printer or the new year model version (623) .

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
food trucks have been parked since mid january, it's just been too cold and too much snow to be out there. we just cleaned them up real good yesterday to start them up again next week. they were doing great though avg about 200 bucks on avg daily, fridays getting up to max of 400. we are already signed up for 2 county fairs and 2 city events and there may be a food truck park going in in beachwood ohio at legacy village that we'll have access to

the coupons like i showed in the vid you gotta have that printer or the new year model version (623) .
Glad to hear. The fairs and events should definitely bring in some good money.

I will order the printer and paper today.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it's not that much about 10 bucks a pack. it's the toner cartridges that get you though. 4 different cartridged per printer ranging from 50-75 bucks :eek:
You posting the process on here or should I reach back out once I have the printer?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
only place to get the printer for a good price is canon directly. everybody else is bs'ing on the prices

My wife been wanting to get into thi.
Whats the whole process ? You just clipping online coupons and printing them in bulk on a color laser ?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
All good. He bounced back pretty well. He is now manufacturing/selling guns and providing real world training courses for firearms.
Depending on where he is there are brick and mortar ghost kitchens established in high volume areas in most major cities.

I was offered an Ops Mgr job to run one here in Houston... it was created by one of the founders of uber... they have a system that fully integrates all food delivery services (uber eats, grubhub, doordash, postmates, etc) into one app used at the ghost kitchen, then they even have their own team of drivers on standby to take it as soon as it's prepared.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it's not that much about 10 bucks a pack. it's the toner cartridges that get you though. 4 different cartridged per printer ranging from 50-75 bucks :eek:
Do I need to order all of the inks and if so standard or high yield?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Depending on where he is there are brick and mortar ghost kitchens established in high volume areas in most major cities.

I was offered an Ops Mgr job to run one here in Houston... it was created by one of the founders of uber... they have a system that fully integrates all food delivery services (uber eats, grubhub, doordash, postmates, etc) into one app used at the ghost kitchen, then they even have their own team of drivers on standby to take it as soon as it's prepared.
Yepppppp... know a person that does this out of his basement

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
My wife been wanting to get into thi.
Whats the whole process ? You just clipping online coupons and printing them in bulk on a color laser ?

i get the coupon sheets from the one lady i usually post up on here monthly. you dual side print them on newsprint with those specified printers and you're good.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brah...hook me up..with that couponing info...so my old lady can have some moe shit to do...

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
Da Don posting receipts again...
giphy.gif