Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
It is a shame that he has to do this type of shit to save his business. The chicken doing the interview is part of the problem.

These worthless always the victim type of broads keep room in their purse for a man's balls. Men are born to lead and we must put our foot down. When we do wrong by our women we deserve to be called out. However when it comes to respecting a black man's principles and discipline all of the the sudden he is being angry and misogynistic. In other words only your shit stinks black man mentality. Don't you dare let your manhood encroach on my right to act silly. Buss and bounce type of broads with that mindframe.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for putting me on. I didn't think that you needed something called a cabaret license.

What kinda business are you doing? How you know this stuff?

With out a cabaret license....fines galore for that restaurant.

I wouldn't be in the mood for that shit either, but you can't get emotional......but try to ask those chicks to leave quietly is a land mine to go off.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree this is the type of woman that is a 3 and wants a rich man.
No body wants to fuck a woman like this. Smh. You got to be a real horny mother fucker to be going after this wildebeest.

It is a shame that he has to do this type of shit to save his business. The chicken doing the interview is part of the problem.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a lot of respect for this business owner. Even though he is a gay Kappa with a wife.

He put a lot of money into his business and I can understand his frustration.

To have your own people try to take you down it frustrating.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Again, if you don’t want bad behavior, don’t encourage it! If you want a certain vibe and ambiance then have a piano player or a jazz band or a violinist. Then you will attract a certain clientele and people will act accordingly.

Piano player? :lol:

Future black business owners take note: if you want to open a business "for the culture", there's a certain segment of the culture who don't think they should behave with some basic respect for themselves and your business. It's your fault for creating a business "for the culture".

If you have a problem with that, maybe you should change the vibe to some stuffy bullshit out of the '30s.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There needs to be a thread on this "culture". I would love to know what y'all are talking about when you say it.

Piano player? :lol:

Future black business owners take note: if you want to open a business "for the culture", there's a certain segment of the culture who don't think they should behave with some basic respect for themselves and your business. It's your fault for creating a business "for the culture".

If you have a problem with that, maybe you should change the vibe to some stuffy bullshit out of the '30s.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, if you don’t want bad behavior, don’t encourage it! If you want a certain vibe and ambiance then have a piano player or a jazz band or a violinist. Then you will attract a certain clientele and people will act accordingly.

This is what I'm having difficulty with. I've been drunk at different places, but never felt the need to act out of my character for attention. I understand that this is a different generation, and any type of attention means more than air itself to some people, but if you wouldn't behave like that at your grandmother's house, why do it outside? Blaming the music is saying that those women had no control over themselves, and shouldn't be held responsible for any of their behavior.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a whale to you?

Smart-Select-20201201-185104-Firefox.gif

That’s the only vid I saw of them dancing.
That may have been all you saw but there are other videos of whales dancing and if you look there ain't many sisters in there that look like her.....

twerking.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks waiting hour plus for food. Dude got problems other than the ratchetness

A hour wait is not that crazy. People will go out and watch Lil Boosie perform and not come until about 3 hours into the show......its not fast food....when you packed and its quality you have to wait for your food. I done waited like that at Ruth Chris and other spots.......when your spot is in demand there's a higher wait time.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Would she do that shit in her Grandmother's house? If so, she's a worthless bitch and ya'll can deal with her disrespectful ass. Weak ass ninjas talbout "Music controls my actions."

Herd mentality indeed.
How about hiring a piano player line or jazz band lmaoooo... nigs act like pianos are cheap and small.. like nigs coming to your eatery for some piano music over the food.. hey bob the food is shit but I love that piano music lmaoooo.. or a jazz band like that shit is cheap or the fact that shit don’t take up space ... this ain’t the Apollo the number 1 thing is the food.. I could see why lot of dudes don’t have their own biz cause if these the ideas ya have grand opening and grand closing.. but but I thought the piano player was gonna bring in the big bucks lmaooooo

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All jokes aside, regardless of the song playing, the individual who took it upon her self to lean against a glass window while standing on furniture was putting herself, the Owner, and staff in both legal and insurance liability risks. That was the situation. The Owner was probably seeing his dream about to go up in figurative flames.

But things like social media sometimes likes to run WILD with made up deflective narratives, including:

"He's bougie and doesn't like 'real sistas' up in his establishment, Umar is right, y'all."
"He donates to the Trump campaign"
Why do the brotha hate us so much? Ughhh!!"

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I agree this is the type of woman that is a 3 and wants a rich man.
No body wants to fuck a woman like this. Smh. You got to be a real horny mother fucker to be going after this wildebeest.
Her opinion of herself is beyond delusional. Bitch looks fat sitting down, so you already know.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This is what I'm having difficulty with. I've been drunk at different places, but never felt the need to act out of my character for attention. I understand that this is a different generation, and any type of attention means more than air itself to some people, but if you wouldn't behave like that at your grandmother's house, why do it outside? Blaming the music is saying that those women had no control over themselves, and shouldn't be held responsible for any of their behavior.
Ion know about some of these new grandma's.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
A hour wait is not that crazy. People will go out and watch Lil Boosie perform and not come until about 3 hours into the show......its not fast food....when you packed and its quality you have to wait for your food. I done waited like that at Ruth Chris and other spots.......when your spot is in demand there's a higher wait time.
A place taking reservations packed or not I've never been seated and had to wait over an hour 4 food. Was at Ruth Chris a few months back and my food was out pretty quick