Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I purposely haven't ready many of the replies here, but all on my social media timeline I'm seeing even professionals (attorneys, etc.) that live in Dallas and claim to know the owner somehow defend the hoodrats twerking, and have made it an issue about "hating black women".

Nah, it's not about hating black women, it's about not wanting to be around ratchet shit while eating at a somewhat upscale restaurant.
If you wanna twerk at a Waffle House at 2am have it, but this ain't the spot.

This has to be a young to mid age spot, because I know a southern black grandparent would have told those girls to sit their narrow asses down.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This has to be a young to mid age spot, because I know a southern black grandparent would have told those girls to sit their narrow asses down.
Shit there was what appeared to be an older black woman (more than likely a grandparent ) sitting right at the table where the chic was twerking.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I wonder what type of music he was playing. If the restaurant was playing “twerk” type music then what do you expect to happen. Especially since everyone is waiting on food for well over an hour and drinking alcohol. That’s not classy. You want a classy atmosphere then play classy music. Don’t play music women can “twerk” to.

Another thing, that’s how women dance today for the most part and since his customers are 75% women and they didn’t co-sign his speech means they aren’t satisfied and don’t angry with his little speech. He gon learn the hard way. He will lose business over this.

He won’t lose anything; if anything he’ll weed out the hood rats and draw another batch of sistas who won’t act a goddamn fool.

By your logic, anyone who shops at a store like say, Hot Topic, where they play heavy metal, the customers should trash the place when Slayer or some other band comes over the speakers. Your POV that the music gives allowance to shake ass in the middle of a restaurant is stupid.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I came back from midterm break with 90% of my students failing because they weren't doing work and turning in assignments.

I was HOT because I am a very lenient instructor, but that was just totally uncalled for.

I came into the class like "You mean to tell me that the majority of yall mutha fuckas ain't doing shit?! How the fuck is that even possible? Y'all trying to fail together? I can't oblige if that's what y'all want."

What's funny is one of those students in my class brought that up again when he saw me at graduation. He said he felt horrible about it. lol.

See but that is different

I STILL REMEMBER decades later when an authority figure I greatly respected ever CURSED at me

and I DESERVED it

and it hurt and was a PERMANENT adjustment

again these were grown women

so you should not talk like that

but when you ACT LIKE A Child?

Whelp

you gonna get punished like one.

Cause no matter WHAT

I don't care if that place has TWERK IT TUESDAYS

if its Monday and the OWNER says PLEASE STOP?

You stop or leave and take your business else where

sidebar..

we all REALLY gonna let the no mask thing slide though?:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I came back from midterm break with 90% of my students failing because they weren't doing work and turning in assignments.

I was HOT because I am a very lenient instructor, but that was just totally uncalled for.

I came into the class like "You mean to tell me that the majority of yall mutha fuckas ain't doing shit?! How the fuck is that even possible? Y'all trying to fail together? I can't oblige if that's what y'all want."

What's funny is one of those students in my class brought that up again when he saw me at graduation. He said he felt horrible about it. lol.
I can't believe a business owner tells grown folks not to twerk in his restaurant and somehow HE'S the bad guy in all this???
And y'all wonder why we can't have nice things. SMH

^^^^^

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
See but that is different

I STILL REMEMBER decades later when an authority figure I greatly respected ever CURSED at me

and I DESERVED it

and it hurt and was a PERMANENT adjustment

again these were grown women

so you should not talk like that

but when you ACT LIKE A Child?

Whelp

you gonna get punished like one.

Cause no matter WHAT

I dontt care if that place has TWERK IT TUESDAYS

if its Monday and the OWNER says PLEASE STOP?

You stop or leave and take your business else where

sidebar..

we all REALLY gonna let the no mask thing slide though?:
Yep we in the business of letting black folks slide. Right or wrong. I'm surprised with all the attention he's gotten that the no mask thing hasn't come up in the media. Saw on the news this morning a club lost their liquor license for still having parties

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yep we in the business of letting black folks slide. Right or wrong. I'm surprised with all the attention he's gotten that the no mask thing hasn't come up in the media. Saw on the news this morning a club lost their liquor license for still having parties

^^^^^

but its something I have seen across the board

I don't know if its tribalism

but I have heard women say

well I know this guy was falsely accused of #metoo but we gotta still ride for our sisters he'll be OK

Yeah Ice cube and Wayne were wrong but we gotta support the black man

etc etc etv

and I actually would be OK with that if it wasn't maddeningly inconsistent and opportunistic

We never do this type of UNIFY AGAINST ALL stuff when its time to boycott, or march or support black business

or heaven forbid

vote

or worse

wear a damn MASK

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
He won’t lose anything; if anything he’ll weed out the hood rats and draw another batch of sistas who won’t act a goddamn fool.

By your logic, anyone who shops at a store like say, Hot Topic, where they play heavy metal, the customers should trash the place when Slayer or some other band comes over the speakers. Your POV that the music gives allowance to shake ass in the middle of a restaurant is stupid.
If they’re serving alcohol in Hot Topic, then watch out. But they don’t. False equivalence. For the record, I would never go to a spot like that for fine dining. That’s because once I hear the ratchet music and see folks drinking alcohol the ratchness is bound to happen. If class is what he is looking for then he should hire a band to play jazz. That’s pretty easy to find.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If they’re serving alcohol in Hot Topic, then watch out. But they don’t. False equivalence. For the record, I would never go to a spot like that for fine dining. That’s because once I hear the ratchet music and see folks drinking alcohol the ratchness is bound to happen. If class is what he is looking for then he should hire a band to play jazz. That’s pretty easy to find.

you are making a very fair point here

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Oh she got a bubble

Smart-Select-20201201-185104-Firefox.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I knew TMZ was gonna be all up in this. White supremacists watching us like hawks daily. The Black vs. Nigga debate all on front street.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know how to feel about these low expectations black people have of black people. I understand business owners have to expect the unexpected, but I don't think he considered that some black folks don't give a fuck about supporting black business.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't have to cuss. There was a better way to handle that bitch.

hell yea,

He shouldve said,

wait a gotdam minute...

dont stop

get it get it

dont stop

get it get it...

dont stop

get it get it...

let me see you

doo doo brown

doo doo brown...

go go go go....

some times yo gotta stop tryin to lecture da hoes

and just join in wit da hoes...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man them women too old to not know how to act. Who want to see they big nasty ass twerking around my greens and steak?

Her ass wasn’t nasty and you should probably keep your plate on the table instead of under her ass and you’d be good

giphy.gif

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I don't know how to feel about these low expectations black people have of black people. I understand business owners have to expect the unexpected, but I don't think he considered that some black folks don't give a fuck about supporting black business.
Again, if you don’t want bad behavior, don’t encourage it! If you want a certain vibe and ambiance then have a piano player or a jazz band or a violinist. Then you will attract a certain clientele and people will act accordingly.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Kudos to him. Ive seen too many places go from nice to ratchet. Next thing you know niggas are getting shot outside of your establishment and you lose your business. Fuck that shit. Bitches today lack class and too many niggas have low vibrational energy. Standing up on dudes chairs? who can defend that shit? continue to weed out the scum

and he wont lose any business.....its too many middle class and upper class black people who are so tired of ratchet culture and nigga shit

I am one of them!
This

I'm not spending my hard earned money to dine in a trap house.