Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is a nice place. It isn't upscale though.
However, I think it is a too wild. The women should not be twerking or even dancing.
The waiters were throwing napkins like they were dollar bills?
That is out of control. You just wanna have some chicken wins and henny.
dunno how u supposed to enjoy your meal wit this goin on....
but it seems like the employees were enjoying themselves as well...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What?
What is your point?

I wonder if he had an elderly Mother and she, instead of him, came out to the dining area and said the EXACT same thing, the EXACT same way, would this establishment's rules or the basic social contract of behavior even be a debate right now?

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is a nice place. It isn't upscale though.
However, I think it is a too wild. The women should not be twerking or even dancing.
The waiters were throwing napkins like they were dollar bills?
That is out of control. You just wanna have some chicken wins and henny.
its the Sugar Factory in Atlanta

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
What?
What is your point?
I'm just curious about the dynamics of any situation. It helps me to weed out any surface level shit.

For instance, a lot of people online had a problem how a 'man' addressed 'women'.

We all know it's nothing to people to attack Black men for damn near anything. So I inserted a scenario where it would be the exact same message and delivery, BUT, removed the man and replaced him with a social figure (an elderly Black woman) that people would be reluctant to attack.

It's just me asking questions during a debate that is pretty much just going back and forth with the same points over and over. Not saying it would apply here, but sometimes a point sounds different when the characters change even though the concept remains.
Like I said, just interested in a hypothetical scenario. (There have been others made here as well)

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I see your point now. If it was Patti Labelle they would respect Miss Patti.

I'm just curious about the dynamics of any situation. It helps me to weed out any surface level shit.

For instance, a lot of people online had a problem how a 'man' addressed 'women'.

We all know it's nothing to people to attack Black men for damn near anything. So I inserted a scenario where it would be the exact same message and delivery, BUT, removed the man and replaced him with a social figure (an elderly Black woman) that people would be reluctant to attack.

It's just me asking questions during a debate that is pretty much just going back and forth with the same points over and over. Not saying it would apply here, but sometimes a point sounds different when the characters change even though the concept remains.
Like I said, just interested in a hypothetical scenario. (There have been others made here as well)

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Oh she got a bubble

Smart-Select-20201201-185104-Firefox.gif

Fuck Harvey AND TMZ on this shit. :hmm:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Oh she got a bubble

Smart-Select-20201201-185104-Firefox.gif

Like I said dude was doing too much. He could have handled that situation way better than that. His ego and his anger got in the way.
I would have walked over to those folks, introduced myself as the owner, and told them to leave without trying to make a scene. I would have told them don't worry about the bill, I just need you all to exit.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
No restaurant allows patrons to dance in the dining area.

Close thread.
With out a cabaret license....fines galore for that restaurant.

I wouldn't be in the mood for that shit either, but you can't get emotional......but try to ask those chicks to leave quietly is a land mine to go off.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
again

he posted all the videos..click see more or the comments to take you to the videos
he didnt even address the entire restaurant
just the back where all the ratchets congregated acting like niggas with no home training

The fact that he finds himself writing mini novels on facebook explaining his actions and apologizing shows that he handled it wrong. The simple solution would be to stop the DJ from playing "Back That Azz Up"..
He will be ok....he weeding out a certain type of clientele.. which is not conducive to what the Mayne is trying to put down...brah
A live in house DJ blasting trap music isnt conducive to that either.
No restaurant allows patrons to dance in the dining area.

Close thread.
Just the ones wit live DJs blasting booty shake music to a crowd of millennials.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that he finds himself writing mini novels on facebook explaining his actions and apologizing shows that he handled it wrong. The simple solution would be to stop the DJ from playing "Back That Azz Up"..

Just the ones wit live DJs blasting booty shake music to a crowd of millennials.

I think the owner is lost at the clientele...but he gots KillaMaynes' RESPEK..for shuttin shit down... brah

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
So in their opinion idle time and ordering drinks means its time to twerk in public??? Miss me with this shit, cause in high end establishment with longer than normal waits... Becky and nem aint twerking. No, its the culture. Not all of it needs to be put on display. I cant believe they're trying to pin the restaurant for their inability to act like a fuckin adult.

Not goin at you bruh, just the defense of what should be indefensible is crazy to me.
I Agree!!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I agree with everything but the music. Only on the side of if you're calling this a fine establishment then treat it as such. Music and decor set moods. Unfortunately we live in a world where people don't have home training, why give them the chance to show that they don't know how to act in nice places. It isn't her responsibility to act classy in his restaurant, but it is his responsibility to have his establishment be seen in a certain light.

I know I sound like I am making excuses for this moron, I am not! She is type of person that ends up being the representation for us in so many aspects of life. But it is like the Dave Chapelle bit, if you don't like whore attention, you shouldn't be wearing a whore's uniform. Subway will have Van Halen playing in their restaurant, but Nobu won't. At some point you have to separate certain things.

Respectfully, I disagree. It IS her responsibility to contain herself. Class is knowing that there's a time and a place for shit like that.

It'd be different if she was in a party and the song came on and she was like "Oh shit! They done played my muthafuckin' shit!" and took her big ass to the dance floor.

The song does not give her an excuse to make an impromptu dance floor at her dining table. There ain't a song in music history that'll me get on a table and start dancing.

I do agree that the owner fucked up thinking that those type of women (with no home training) wouldn't be in his restaurant and I think he's learned from that situation not to put water on a gas fire.

I think the DJ just thought, "it's a bunch of young black women in here, they really like Meg Thee Stallion and shit like that, maybe playing this type of shit will create some good vibes in here." He didn't think a chick would actually have the audacity to get up on the furniture and pop ass and titty.

But the whole situation might end up working in the owners favor since the women who are on the side of the ratchet hoes probably aren't going to go to his restaurant anymore, which is ultimately what he wants after that situation. He might end up getting the bougier crowd that he envisioned he had.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
But the whole situation might end up working in the owners favor since the women who are on the side of the ratchet hoes probably aren't going to go to his restaurant anymore, which is ultimately what he wants after that situation. He might end up getting the bougier crowd that he envisioned he had.
I wouldn't be surprised if the opposite happens.

Clout chasing, attention whores don't need a DJ now. It's an internet place now. Instagram gold.

They can go there just to prove their point that "We have a RIGHT to be ratchet and HOW DARE YOU say anything!"
*As they twerk to whatever music happens to be playing.* :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you asking him that question? You comparing a restaurant where kids under 16 might be to an adult party?
Serious question, if its a classy restaurant like he says then why is he promoting it as a lounge. Looks like that by the pics on the net...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where I see the women's side a bit. Cause he got the music and a DJ. But at the same time these women know they should not be twerking at the damn dinner table! Where do you see that shit?

Serious question, if its a classy restaurant like he says then why is he promoting it as a lounge. Looks like that by the pics on the net...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is where I see the women's side a bit. Cause he got the music and a DJ. But at the same time these women know they should not be twerking at the damn dinner table! Where do you see that shit?
I agree and I have never been to a "classy" restaurant that has a DJ. But i think we can find issues with both sides. Im just not buying the classy restaurant that he spewing; but im definitely not giving passes to them exhibiting rachet behavior....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I was wondering why he doesn't play R&B or jazz if he wants an upscale place

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was wondering why he doesn't play R&B or jazz if he wants an upscale place
Hes a fucking clown for sure. And just cut the fucking music off and go have a sensible conservation with the table from owner to patron. Why ruin the entire experience for all quests by lecturing to grown ass people and telling them how much you dont need them and how you're doing THEM a favor. That city must be starved for entertainment and dining.. His type shit come dime a dozen in the district.

Man that nigga shit woulda emptied out like a bomb threat he pulled that shit to these young bougie ghetto ass millennials in DC. Dam near every brunch spot in the city gets lit like this... in the dam day time (pre Covid).

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Hes a fucking clown for sure. And just cut the fucking music off and go have a sensible conservation with the table from owner to patron. Why ruin the entire experience for all quests by lecturing to grown ass people and telling them how much you dont need them and how you're doing THEM a favor. That city must be starved for entertainment and dining.. His type shit come dime a dozen in the district.

Man that nigga shit woulda emptied out like a bomb threat he pulled that shit to these young bougie ghetto ass millennials in DC. Dam near every brunch spot in the city gets lit like this... in the dam day time (pre Covid).