Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don't want to get cursed out like a child, don't act childish in front of a grown up.

I see what appears to be a grown woman acting up, yelling, climbing on shit, bouncing on shit, cutting up like a child with no home training like when it's a substitute teacher, or mommy and daddy ain't around, or they wanna act out because they ain't getting their way.

He tried to talk to her like a grown up, that didn't work, so he talked to her like a fed up parent. And he hit her with a staple of just about any black household - "this is my house, these are my rules, and if you don't like it, you can get the fuck out."

If you've been or been around an unruly child, you done heard some shit just like that. But now all of a sudden, that's too harsh. He can't talk to her like that. This is why niggas is soft today, letting these unruly chickens think they can't be checked, thinking you can Obama the shit and still get respect. Some women don't respond to that soft shit, sometimes you gotta let that shit fly to let them know you ain't fuckin' playing.

He HAD to check that shit, straight like that. Because if one goofy bitch start dancing on chairs, it's gone be 1-2 more goofy bitches that think they can just hop on the table and start dancing, too. He let 'em know - We ain't gone do that here. I own this muthafucka. You do not get to define the culture of my establishment.

The music is not an excuse. If you can't control your liquor or your urge to dance to a ratchet ass song on the radio, that's not my fault you have no home training.

I agree with everything but the music. Only on the side of if you're calling this a fine establishment then treat it as such. Music and decor set moods. Unfortunately we live in a world where people don't have home training, why give them the chance to show that they don't know how to act in nice places. It isn't her responsibility to act classy in his restaurant, but it is his responsibility to have his establishment be seen in a certain light.

I know I sound like I am making excuses for this moron, I am not! She is type of person that ends up being the representation for us in so many aspects of life. But it is like the Dave Chapelle bit, if you don't like whore attention, you shouldn't be wearing a whore's uniform. Subway will have Van Halen playing in their restaurant, but Nobu won't. At some point you have to separate certain things.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I think it was spoken on by someone else but if she goes thru that window all the kee-keeing and playing will stop and she'll try to shut that joint down with the lawsuits she'll file.

And for the life of me I don't see the correlation between thot music and twerking on furniture. We really have that little self control? Is that what I'm to believe?
People just wanna be the next trendin idiot

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad, you have to tell adults to act like adults. Black people be the FIRST to yell "I'm a grown ass man/woman" then prove otherwise. Shaking your ass in a busy restaurant full of grown ass people like you at the fucking club. Fucked up. Farrakhan said it best, some of people have lost their "shame", paraphrasing but that's the gist.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He aint Bentley cause I looked up his menu.
Using your own analogy he is a Volkswagen.
Check out the menu and see:

Using your own analogy "Bentley" would be a restaurant in NYC like Per se or Danielle. Michelin rated.

For the record. I am disinterested in who is right or wrong in this topic. I see both sides.

He must have been having a bad day and was fed up. He has a dream for a fine soul food restaurant / fun spot.

But he is old in his way of thinking that women aint gonna dance like that.

He needs to TURN DOWN the music and get rid of a DJ if he dont want people to dance.

How isn’t he a Bentley? Notice it was a pack house.. if shorty don’t come thru he obviously was still gonna have a good night regardless.. he obviously doing something right

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
So in their opinion idle time and ordering drinks means its time to twerk in public??? Miss me with this shit, cause in high end establishment with longer than normal waits... Becky and nem aint twerking. No, its the culture. Not all of it needs to be put on display. I cant believe they're trying to pin the restaurant for their inability to act like a fuckin adult.

Not goin at you bruh, just the defense of what should be indefensible is crazy to me.
preach

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know why people are surprised. This pimp and hoe culture is too prevalent in the black community. Today whatever one does and where ever one does it is so suppose to be ok in today's society because we're suppose to be open about everything (do what you want). Too many people just don't want to grow up, act their age, and be respectable people. Instead the negative culture is pushed and accepted as the way to live. Then you have black folk who have a problem with other black folk who do not take part in the negative culture. Who don't want to be around or live with others who indulge in that negative culture.

Last edited:

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That rant. He's going to lose business behind this. And it's not going to be replaced by white folks wanting to visit his upscale restaurant
No he won't. He was upset and emotional about his business, he has a right to be passionate about what he built. It may drive more business to his establishment if anything and you know you have to speak truth in the face of unbridled ignorance. Niggas don't listen sometimes when you tip toe with your language, you got to sometimes let niggas know you ain't soft and it ain't gonna be one way.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
No he won't. He was upset and emotional about his business, he has a right to be passionate about what he built. It may drive more business to his establishment if anything and you know you have to speak truth in the face of unbridled ignorance. Niggas don't listen sometimes when you tip toe with your language, you got to sometimes let niggas know you ain't soft and it ain't gonna be one way.
He will. Right or wrong they're already going after him online. His customer base is niggaz. You make them feel a certain way who's coming there now?

Again bitch was out of line. Did she need to be checked yes. Did he go about it the right way? I don't think so.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Man all he had to do was throw them out. He didn't need to do all that extra shit.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Kudos to him. Ive seen too many places go from nice to ratchet. Next thing you know niggas are getting shot outside of your establishment and you lose your business. Fuck that shit. Bitches today lack class and too many niggas have low vibrational energy. Standing up on dudes chairs? who can defend that shit? continue to weed out the scum

and he wont lose any business.....its too many middle class and upper class black people who are so tired of ratchet culture and nigga shit

I am one of them!

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will. Right or wrong they're already going after him online. His customer base is niggaz. You make them feel a certain way who's coming there now?

Again bitch was out of line. Did she need to be checked yes. Did he go about it the right way? I don't think so.
I need to read the comments and see who it's coming from. I'm cool with it, a dude got a right to snap when triggered. He got a little loud and we all got opinions and something to say, you and me. I'm gonna drop it though. I'm not particularly good at confrontations, I would've handled it differently, but again I don't particularly disagree with the way he approached it. Little loud, yeah, little direct, year, little vulgar, yeah, did they get the message, hell yeah, "not twerking no more sir"