Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The phrase means they are right even if they are wrong because believe it or not... you work for them.

If you dont play your cards right, customers can end you.

No matter how big your business is. Wrong word of mouth or you lose customer loyalty you are done.

This is unpopular... But "the customer is always right" thing is a corporate philosophy where none of the people making decisions have to actually interact with shitty customers. Small time business owners do NOT operate with that in mind.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I agree with him, but you can't tell people to be respectable, and you're not being respectable yourself.
He could have simply addressed whoever the person or persons were. Tell them not in my restaurant and if it happens again I'm going to ask you to leave. Everything else was just way too extra.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the battles of all battles with us as black people
Old vs young
Mature vs immature
Class vs under class
Popular culture vs old school rules
Black men vs Black women
Black women vs black men
Social norms vs what is appropriate

It's his place of business,you don't like the rules leave or how about not coming in the first place because we as black people know that a black woman can throw a snowball down a mountain and by the time it gets to the bottom it's an avalanche of some sorts taking down everything with it and people will dismiss how it was started.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Yea ok,

booty clap moosic is not what I hear when I go to professianal

establishments to eat.....

if you playin booty clap music you gonna get a booty

clappin.

They play booty clap music all day every day on the radio yet somehow we avoid the epidemic of women pulling over on highways and twerking on the hoods of their cars.

You sound just like a CAC inferring that we have no self control, just give us some alcohol and throw on a few twerk records and we get loose, no matter the venue.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He had every right to ask them to leave.

The delivery was terrible and I will always maintain it was unnecessary to address the entire restaurant. Only the tables needed to be addressed.

And I still have yet to see shorty actual ass that was twerking! Somebody got the video!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So in their opinion idle time and ordering drinks means its time to twerk in public??? Miss me with this shit, cause in high end establishment with longer than normal waits... Becky and nem aint twerking. No, its the culture. Not all of it needs to be put on display. I cant believe they're trying to pin the restaurant for their inability to act like a fuckin adult.

Not goin at you bruh, just the defense of what should be indefensible is crazy to me.
DL is saying exactly what I was saying in my post. Respect goes both ways.

Seen it and have little to no problem if it was at an adult lounge or some setup similar. Those are typically more “ratchet” acceptable spots...they are typically night clubs that serve food at tables.

Now if he’s trying to do the family type or “fine dining” restaurant thing then yeah...completely different atmosphere. I read that the song that was playing when shorty was twerking was Big Sean “Dance”...if true, you wouldn’t play that at a fine dining or family spot.

JMHO.
Lol

Niggas got boondocks pictures on the wall and niggas playing mask off on a clarinet but wanna know where y'all cufflinks at

Ok
Nigga sprinkled cheese everywhere and came back to cuss the mice out
I'm going to open a science museum up and play "Back That Ass Up" and then I'm going to get upset at mofos for acting ratchet in my establishment.

All of this

The owner is complaining about "hood rat" behavior but providing all the ratchet nesting essentials with slow service, popular explicit twerk songs, drinks with delayed food ( no prompt alcohol absorption), etc. :lol:

Those Heauxes were prob confused by the mixed messaging on display :lol::lol:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
He had every right to ask them to leave.

The delivery was terrible and I will always maintain it was unnecessary to address the entire restaurant. Only the tables needed to be addressed.

And I still have yet to see shorty actual ass that was twerking! Somebody got the video!
I think he was trying to get the rest of the diners to do what he couldn't: Convince these ratchet hoes to sit down and act civilized.
You know, the numbers game.
It just backfired on him.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plenty of blame to go around, but slow service doesn't get you twerking in a restaurant. Act like you belong, act your age not your shoe size.

Playing club music, but you want to be a fine dining establishment is a stupid business model. The Digital Music eXpress had an entire channels dedicated to restaurant music. Hell SiriusXM can give you fine dining music

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They play booty clap music all day every day on the radio yet somehow we avoid the epidemic of women pulling over on highways and twerking on the hoods of their cars.

You sound just like a CAC inferring that we have no self control, just give us some alcohol and throw on a few twerk records and we get loose, no matter the venue.

are you implying we all listen to booty clap music on the radio...

I cant get by your first attempt at making a point..

you sayin all moorish americans listen to booty clap music..

everyday all day..?

now

thats some cacish shit

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen. I have been in restaurants in NYC where they have DJs! I do not think it is necessary but when the DJ is playing the women do turn around bend over and twerk. I am eating and appetizer and loving it. However, if I was stupid enough to bring my kids there, I would feel funny have that shit happen.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now if her mis-shaped ass would of went threw that window it wouldn't of been no cheers,clapping or egging on and before she landed she would of been thinking lawsuit.

I'm not one of those Jack&Jill type of black people who mimick white's culture and turn my nose up at most things blacks do but some of the shit going on now should be and could be curved if it's stopped before it even begins because for us the smallest thing we take and turn it into something elsTheir cheering,chanting that night but in a few weeks they'll be fist fighting in that joint over what someone said.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I use the word fuck. But if you're trying to convey an air of class, maybe you shouldn't drop f-bombs in public. Oh, and a crowded restaurant during a pandemic?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where did I say we all listen to hip-hop? And according to your dumbass logic, it doesn't matter what you listen to. As soon as a DJ throws on some booty music, we can't help but jump on furniture and gets to twerkin.

You're a special kinda stupid.

ahhh look at the brain dead lil pussy tryin to reflect

his characteristics on others.. how amusing.. in a sad way....

you dumb fuckin pink toe... I asked you...

Mrfreddygoodbud said:
are you implying we all listen to booty clap music on the radio...

and your fuckin flea infested brain dead ass replied

"Uh.....If you listen to hip-hop radio, yes. "

so either you cant understand a fuckin question,

or you dont even know what the fuck you are writing?

you just cant help but reveal who you are?

watch your other screen name pop up out of left field

as I expose your faggoty flighty ass...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

There's no doubt in my mind that OP's a cracker infiltrating here..... does nothing but post videos from the racist site where crackers go to mock and laugh at is....

(14) Why does World Star have so many Racist comments? | BGOL Community

WILLIE.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
If you don't want to get cursed out like a child, don't act childish in front of a grown up.

I see what appears to be a grown woman acting up, yelling, climbing on shit, bouncing on shit, cutting up like a child with no home training like when it's a substitute teacher, or mommy and daddy ain't around, or they wanna act out because they ain't getting their way.

He tried to talk to her like a grown up, that didn't work, so he talked to her like a fed up parent. And he hit her with a staple of just about any black household - "this is my house, these are my rules, and if you don't like it, you can get the fuck out."

If you've been or been around an unruly child, you done heard some shit just like that. But now all of a sudden, that's too harsh. He can't talk to her like that. This is why niggas is soft today, letting these unruly chickens think they can't be checked, thinking you can Obama the shit and still get respect. Some women don't respond to that soft shit, sometimes you gotta let that shit fly to let them know you ain't fuckin' playing.

He HAD to check that shit, straight like that. Because if one goofy bitch start dancing on chairs, it's gone be 1-2 more goofy bitches that think they can just hop on the table and start dancing, too. He let 'em know - We ain't gone do that here. I own this muthafucka. You do not get to define the culture of my establishment.

The music is not an excuse. If you can't control your liquor or your urge to dance to a ratchet ass song on the radio, that's not my fault you have no home training.