Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get where he's coming from. We always want men to comport ourselves with a certain level of class in certain places, the same expectation needs to be had for the bitches. Ive seen it and honestly it never fails. Allot of them "bad and bougie" chicks can't wait to act like hoodrats despite their standing in life. So, if the expectation is to act like classy adults, then thats the standard. Get with it, or get up out.
Unfortunately it's another example of "thot culture" percolating up into the mainstream. We've heard people say you can take a ninja out of the hood, but can't take the hood out the ninja. Replace "ninja" with "rat" and its just as true. Many females have a double standard when it comes to fashion and public behavior. In this instance they dressed up in classier attire, French twist hairdos, go to a more sophisticated spot, and then boom. A song triggers their inner thotness and they proceed to get low, low, low, low.... Yet some of these same women will criticize men going to nice spots in timbs, and throwback jerseys. And god forbid they hold their crotch, or crip-walk in a nicer place.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YUCK.
And this is why Black society isn't taken seriously.

So many in here defending the fat slut.
Bitch go to the strip club to shake your smelly wide ass. This ain't got shit to do with the DJ or the food taking too God damn long. It has everything to do with a reprobate who thinks it's her God given right to TWERK at a fucking family restaurant when previously advise to not do so.
This has nothing to do with black society not taking seriously. If u are black u should never say stupid things like that. Obama, regardless of his politics, acted and carried himself with the utmost respect and they still called him and his wife derogatory racist names. They still treated him like shit at times. They crossed the line. Still acted in a way that they have never acted towards a president. Our actions have nothing to do with theirs....

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
This has nothing to do with black society not taking seriously. If u are black u should never say stupid things like that. Obama, regardless of his politics, acted and carried himself with the utmost respect and they still called him and his wife derogatory racist names. They still treated him like shit at times. They crossed the line. Still acted in a way that they have never acted towards a president. Our actions have nothing to do with theirs....

I could respect that.
You're absolutely right, but the truth of the matter is they always lump us in together when it comes to shit like this.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

And according to miscellaneous hoes on Twitter, he was just supposed to let that shit slide?

He established this ain't the place for all that. And I would feel the same way, IDGAF what song is playing, dance in your seat or GTFOHWTBS.

I imagine those women didn't take kindly to being told they can't do some shit, and they doubled down on it out of disrespect because now they know it bothers him.

And the viral video was probably him reciprocating that same energy.

All this outrage ain't nothing but some weak ass self-entitlement.

"If you had did what you was supposed to do, I wouldn't be in here twerkin'!" That's a goddamn lie, you raggedy bitch.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could respect that.
You're right but the truth of the matter is they always lump us in together.
Yes they do but they do that to try and justify their actions. Reality is though they act like that regardless. Cameras everywhere and social media is just causing it to be shown. Ratchet shit shouldn't be tolerated in certain places though. However im not sure if his restaurant is or isn't that place...

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YUCK.
And this is why Black society isn't taken seriously.

So many in here defending the fat slut.
Bitch go to the strip club to shake your smelly wide ass. This ain't got shit to do with the DJ or the food taking too God damn long. It has everything to do with a reprobate who thinks it's her God given right to TWERK at a fucking family restaurant when previously advise to not do so.
Tell us how you really feel.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
In my opinion, he fucked himself. Nothing wrong with his message but, there is a better way to get your message across to your customers as a business owner without telling your customers to "get the fuck out" and "I don't need your money". :smh: Sounds like the same shit Donald Fuckface would tell black folks who patronize his business. Not good.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in their opinion idle time and ordering drinks means its time to twerk in public??? Miss me with this shit, cause in high end establishment with longer than normal waits... Becky and nem aint twerking. No, its the culture. Not all of it needs to be put on display. I cant believe they're trying to pin the restaurant for their inability to act like a fuckin adult.

Not goin at you bruh, just the defense of what should be indefensible is crazy to me.

Definitely while initially I was agreeing, but the waiting hours

for food, and still supporting dude by buying drinks...

and THEN he has a DJ who read the crowd and knows

what to play to get them amped, so they drinkin and listening

to stripper music, HE CREATED the twerking environment

be it directly or indirectly and he mad at the customers...

He is the one super ghetto with the late ass serving time...

he needs to manage to kitchen better,

rather than try to manage fustrated customers who was tryin

their best to refocus that hunger energy.

if the food was anything over an hour late,

then he was out of pocket.. the only thing out of his mouth

shouldve been an apology....

the crowd handled that right.. I wouldve been like fuck you

shut the fuck up. got up go home

and make me a real dinner..

right now I cant afford to fly out to southern italy fo brunch.

but I sure can make some five star dinners..tho

my salmon with maple ginger puree and seseme hot green salad. is no joke son

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get where he's coming from. We always want men to comport ourselves with a certain level of class in certain places, the same expectation needs to be had for the bitches. Ive seen it and honestly it never fails. Allot of them "bad and bougie" chicks can't wait to act like hoodrats despite their standing in life. So, if the expectation is to act like classy adults, then thats the standard. Get with it, or get up out.

Women ain't never been held accountable for shit...brah

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Owner's response...*Collin disapproved*

In response to the numerous comments and postings on social media I will share a bit of detail associated with our guests twerking, being asked to stop, being addressed, and asked to leave TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails. While I would like to apologize to the patrons who I offended by my poor choice of wording, I think this full story and a bit of video may help your understanding of the final straw with guests addressed and asked to leave.

When the first incidents occurred the guests were politely asked to stop and have respect for themselves and other customers. The guests at issue were at three (3) tables. As this video shows you will see guests spoken to politely and literally begged to stop standing on our furniture and twerking. There are other videos that show much more of the behavior in the following videos but we do not want to embarrass the guests sitting at those tables.

Later, as another video shows, a customer stood on her seat, placed her hands against the glass windows and began to twerk. My immediate reaction was this woman could fall through this window and we could be the target of a lawsuit if she is injured. My second reaction was enough is enough. After already addressing this behavior twice, these customers no longer deserved the courtesy of kindness I expressed in the earlier encounters as it was met with disrespect and intentionally ignored. This is why they were told to leave.

We hope these additional videos will give you a bit more insight into what led to the guests being admonished but we understand we cannot please everyone. As usual, 97% of our guests yesterday were fantastic, this is an indictment on the very few who don’t respect our restaurant. However, we reserve the right to address guests who we believe fall below the standards of the concept created. TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails is a concept created with many months of planning and much more to ensure it is a concept Dallas will love. To date our plan has worked well and we are thankful for our guests.

As for the music played, moving forward we will adjust our playlist and DJ selections. However, regardless of what has or will be played, no guest has the right to come into our business “home” and stand on our furniture because of any song played. As for twerking being a part of our culture, we do not welcome the part of the culture that will come into a restaurant, stand on furniture and twerk while using “culture” as an excuse. Would you accept this for your home? As yourself if you would do this at any other restaurant you frequent?

From the outset we knew TRUE Kitchen + Kocktails would not be for everyone but we hoped everyone would understand we are moving with a cause to give a diverse group of customers comfort food in a way never presented in Dallas. We are moving with a cause to show other minority entrepreneurs they can own their building, own their restaurant and they can be successful growing their own brand. There is nothing that will deter my team from this cause. We want the full support of the community who understands our cause because we value you and we will be here ready, willing and able to serve you with respect.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely while initially I was agreeing, but the waiting hours

for food, and still supporting dude by buying drinks...

and THEN he has a DJ who read the crowd and knows

what to play to get them amped, so they drinkin and listening

to stripper music, HE CREATED the twerking environment

be it directly or indirectly and he mad at the customers...

He is the one super ghetto with the late ass serving time...

he needs to manage to kitchen better,

rather than try to manage fustrated customers who was tryin

their best to refocus that hunger energy.

if the food was anything over an hour late,

then he was out of pocket.. the only thing out of his mouth

shouldve been an apology....

the crowd handled that right.. I wouldve been like fuck you

shut the fuck up. got up go home

and make me a real dinner..

right now I cant afford to fly out to southern italy fo brunch.

but I sure can make some five star dinners..tho

my salmon with maple ginger puree and seseme hot green salad. is no joke son

Thats fair and all can exist in the same space. That being said... Allot of folks were outta pocket. From the top down. But that doesn't invalidate what he said. Yeah, he should've had a softer hand given he's a business owner, and its kinda rich given the atmosphere the DJ was creating. But the message should still be respected instead of reaching for reasons to say "but, but, but..." But nothing, act like you've been somewhere before. As black folks we wanna be able to have an upscale experience without giving our bread to the other man. So if I feel I'm in one of those spots and Megan The Stallion comes on, bitches start twerkin, niggas gone be niggas......... And we all know how it ends for those types of establishments. So everyone needed to do better in that scenario. But the message is still relevant. If yall wanna get tipsy and dance, take that shit to the proper place cause this aint it. Then go have a word with your kitchen staff and DJ if you haven't already.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
One things I’ve noticed is that these bottom of the barrel chicks will come online and try to lie to change the narrative
It happens when people start voicing their displeasure with ratchetness
It happens all the time and no one calls it out
200_d.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats fair and all can exist in the same space. That being said... Allot of folks were outta pocket. From the top down. But that doesn't invalidate what he said. Yeah, he should've had a softer hand given he's a business owner, and its kinda rich given the atmosphere the DJ was creating. But the message should still be respected instead of reaching for reasons to say "but, but, but..." But nothing, act like you've been somewhere before. As black folks we wanna be able to have an upscale experience without giving our bread to the other man. So if I feel I'm in one of those spots and Megan The Stallion comes on, bitches start twerkin, niggas gone be niggas......... And we all know how it ends for those types of establishments. So everyone needed to do better in that scenario. But the message is still relevant. If yall wanna get tipsy and dance, take that shit to the proper place cause this aint it. Then go have a word with your kitchen staff and DJ if you haven't already.

Yea but he cant expect professionalism if HE aint professional.

having folks waiting for a dinner THEY ARE PAYING for..

and not apologizing, of keep them mouths moving with

some hor dourves and shit..

the crowd was not even a ghetto crowd, you can

tell by the way they just sat there quietly...and let

him be the hypocritical drama queen he was...

he may have had a little point, but his unprofessionalism

and tone made him waay outta pocket.

he will get a small fan base but will it be enough to keep

him afloat... especially during these times...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well listen. I agree with him on his views but he said "fuck customer service"!

"If you don't like it get the fuck out"!!

What? Is it a privilege to eat there or something?

Don't talk to women like that.

Nigga must never heard the customer is always right.

Someone across the street should have "Twerk Night every Tuesday and Thursday" with half off drinks.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well listen. I agree with him on his views but he said "fuck customer service"!

"If you don't like it get the fuck out"!!

What? Is it a privilege to eat there or something?

Don't talk to women like that.

Nigga must never heard the customer is always right.

Someone across the street should have "Twerk Night every Tuesday and Thursday" with half off drinks.

This is unpopular... But "the customer is always right" thing is a corporate philosophy where none of the people making decisions have to actually interact with shitty customers. Small time business owners do NOT operate with that in mind.