Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean I just went to the website for that place and it 100 percent gives off lounge vibes with photo booths, a nightclub floor with DJ booth etc. it essentially looks like an upscale lounge with good food.

Food looks good as fuck though and it’s apparently a really popular spot in Dallas.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not from Dallas and don't have time to look up info on the restaurant... but is this a family restaurant or kid friendly? And what type of music they play and at what volume?

To me, that's says a lot but not an excuse.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not from Dallas and don't have time to look up info on the restaurant... but is this a family restaurant or kid friendly? And what type of music they play and at what volume?

To me, that's says a lot but not an excuse.

Photos and layout of the restaurant on their Facebook page look like an nice Lounge, not a family restaurant.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
hood rats.they attention whores we see on this site. i agree 1000% on what he is saying.this black man bought something for our people and all it will take is rats to destroy his business.
It’s the American privilege for me and there are ratchets who are defending this nonsense.

Look at the landscape of dining out, from fast dives, to fast causal, to fine dining, across any culture ..

Caribbean restaurants play dancehall and steel pan music ... zero wining and twerking.

African restaurants play Afrobeats and everything else .. zero twerking.

Mexicans have not just a DJ, but MARIACHIS who play live music in front of you... zero twerking or dancing.

Went to an upscale Lebanese place just the other night and the music was pumping ... nobody dancing or twerking.

Why do we feel as if our tacos were so good, we have to show up and show out?

tenor.gif

That privilege is ridiculous and needs to be checked.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i get his point but he should have said,
I apologize for the slow service and the choice of music that was recently played but I would like everyone to know that this establishment is one of class, for black excellence and a family experience. If you are not ok with that, I will gladly give your money back and you can leave my establishment. I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression but I implore you to hold yourself to classiness. Otherwise, I can recommend some great adult spots to visit. Now, we will continue the music with some Kenny G.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think it's cause I'm in NYC and have multiple choices of Black owned spots but I'd NEVER wait 2 hours for food. That's just crazy.

It's just too many spots period when it comes to food to wait for that long. My favorite restaurants are generally authentic hole-in-the-wall mom and pop spots, especially if they are international.

Most of the time, those long wait restaurants fell below my expectations.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I apologize for the slow service and the choice of music that was recently played but I would like everyone to know that this establishment is one of class, for black excellence and a family experience. If you are not ok with that, I will gladly give your money back and you can leave my establishment. I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression but I implore you to hold yourself to classiness. Otherwise, I can recommend some great adult spots to visit. Now, we will continue the music with some Kenny G.
Man them broads would of been like songbird and Havana that’s my song and would of twerk to that

KrafMatik

Rising Star
Registered
People are actually OK with him cursing out paying customers? I would never patronize that place just based on that. I’m sure them ladies won’t’ twerking to jazz or some smooth r&b. His issue was with the DJ. He could’ve had the manager on duty to politely speak the the ladies.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

YUCK.
And this is why Black society isn't taken seriously.

So many in here defending the fat slut.
Bitch go to the strip club to shake your smelly wide ass. This ain't got shit to do with the DJ or the food taking too God damn long. It has everything to do with a reprobate who thinks it's her God given right to TWERK at a fucking family restaurant when previously advise to not do so.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shut your bitch ass up homie...

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If she was twerking in a thong in church to trap gospel music would that be cool?

Bro, if I wanted to see a hoodrat shake her ass I'd go to a strip club.

Many family men don't want to take their families and spend hard earned money to be subjected to this foolishness.

Time and place people