Restaurant Owner Goes Off On Black Women For Twerking In His Business

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get where he's coming from. We always want men to comport ourselves with a certain level of class in certain places, the same expectation needs to be had for the bitches. Ive seen it and honestly it never fails. Allot of them "bad and bougie" chicks can't wait to act like hoodrats despite their standing in life. So, if the expectation is to act like classy adults, then thats the standard. Get with it, or get up out.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get where he's coming from. We always want men to comport ourselves with a certain level of class in certain places, the same expectation needs to be had for the bitches. Ive seen it and honestly it never fails. Allot of them "bad and bougie" chicks can't wait to act like hoodrats despite their standing in life. So, if the expectation is to act like classy adults, then thats the standard. Get with it, or get up out.
Well said.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
He has a point. There's a time and place for everything. Unfortunately the current culture of trying to do everything for social media has screwed up that thinking for kids and not just Black kids.

Twerking videos, prank videos.....all that shit has got people trying way too hard.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For me to have a real opinion on how this should or shouldn’t have been handled, I need more info...was the twerking “obnoxious” for a lack of a better term? What type of music is being played? What type of establishment is he really trying to run...a Lounge for instance, who cares? What type of atmosphere is he setting with the music...that’s a critical piece of expectations for the crowd imho.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
For me to have a real opinion on how this should or shouldn’t have been handled, I need more info...was the twerking “obnoxious” for a lack of a better term? What type of music is being played? What type of establishment is he really trying to run...a Lounge for instance, who cares? What type of atmosphere is he setting with the music...that’s a critical piece of expectations for the crowd imho.
Besides a strip club... where else is twerking acceptable??

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm seems a lot more is starting to come out

So in their opinion idle time and ordering drinks means its time to twerk in public??? Miss me with this shit, cause in high end establishment with longer than normal waits... Becky and nem aint twerking. No, its the culture. Not all of it needs to be put on display. I cant believe they're trying to pin the restaurant for their inability to act like a fuckin adult.

Not goin at you bruh, just the defense of what should be indefensible is crazy to me.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speech was a little self-righteous and heavy handed, but I get where he is coming from.

He doesn't want that shit to get out of control. He wants to keep his place classy.

Imo it was neither self-righteous nor heavy handed. It was necessary and to the point. Don't feel like you can disrespect my place of business simply because you have no respect for yourself. :hmm:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to lose business. Shitty service and that over the top diatribe is going to cost him business.

I respectfully disagree. If anything his business will likely increase because patrons appreciate dining an establishment where out of place foolishness is not tolerated and btw, there was no indication service was shitty as you say. I will concede though that he could have made his point without resulting to saying "get the fuck out". Kinda cheapened his argument. :hmm:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to lose business. Shitty service and that over the top diatribe is going to cost him business.
No it’s not nigga
Successful Black people are getting tired of low class behavior being put in their faces. Tired of ratchetness being classified as Blackness
There are slot of financially successful Blacks in Dallas, so there’s plenty of Black people with money who would love a ratchet free atmosphere
I bet he’s going to gain more patrons after this

I don’t believe that
One things I’ve noticed is that these bottom of the barrel chicks will come online and try to lie to change the narrative
It happens when people start voicing their displeasure with ratchetness
It happens all the time and no one calls it out

Last edited:

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At a club - many places, just not at fine dining
jZrJmW.gif

You got to have some common sense and decorum. Not every place is for shaking your ass.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Seen it and have little to no problem if it was at an adult lounge or some setup similar. Those are typically more “ratchet” acceptable spots...they are typically night clubs that serve food at tables.

Now if he’s trying to do the family type or “fine dining” restaurant thing then yeah...completely different atmosphere. I read that the song that was playing when shorty was twerking was Big Sean “Dance”...if true, you wouldn’t play that at a fine dining or family spot.

JMHO.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Seen it and have little to no problem if it was at an adult lounge or some setup similar. Those are typically more “ratchet” acceptable spots...they are typically night clubs that serve food at tables.

Now if he’s trying to do the family type or “fine dining” restaurant thing then yeah...completely different atmosphere. I read that the song that was playing when shorty was twerking was Big Sean “Dance”...if true, you wouldn’t play that at a fine dining or family spot.

JMHO.
This guy gets it

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

I’m not saying slow service is acceptable but if the spot is cool, the staff is cool and the food is fantastic, folks will wait and act accordingly.

Anyone from Chi who has been to Batter and Berries knows what I’m talking about; minimum 90 minute - 2 hour wait in that small ass waiting section even WITH a reservation; folks are fairly chill and then you finally get seated and the food and service are fantastic. In fairness, the alcohol is limited so that helps keep folks calm.

Last edited: